Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Vote_lcapDon't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Voting_barDon't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Vote_lcapDon't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Voting_barDon't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Empty
PostSubject: Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro)   Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:14 pm

The woman screamed as a gloved hand took her by the hair. She was quickly silenced by a gag shoved in her mouth and a bat to the head, the last thing she saw was her daughter and son unconscious on the ground.
2 hours later the woman would wake up to see her and her family tied to upside down crosses. They were in the jumpcity cemetery in the back area where it's said to be haunted. most of the area was closed off by trees or caution tape, but either way, the place was creepy and full of people wearing red cloaks that covered their face.
The woman was going to scream again but was stopped by the sudden gag in her mouth. She looked around to see her two kids with gags in their mouth, hanging upside down above a pot. The people began chanting words in harmony.
A man with an upside down cross on his red cloak walked to the children with a silver knife in his hand. The woman began to scream louder as the man chanted the words louder, bringing the knife down on the innocent children's throats.
The gag fell partly out of her mouth letting out a half scream that lots of people could hear. Tears streamed down her pale face as the cloaked figure came towards her with the bloody silver knife. The knife which killed her children.

Meanwhile, Ray was lonely walking through the cemetery. There wasn't an exact reason why she was there, except that she had a lot on her mind. The whole disappearance of the meta's have been weighing on her mind and she needed a quiet place to think about it all. Ray was quickly snapped back to reality when she heard a blood curtailing scream. She automatically sprouted wings and strapped on her goggles without a second thought. She soon shot off with a rush of wind towards the scream.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro)   Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:31 pm

Luckily for the poor family being sacrificed by the men in whatever kind of ritual was being enacted, Kuro was nearby on patrol when he heard the blood-curdling scream. He noticed that the screams were coming from the Jump City graveyard. He jumped off of the roof, slinging his cable onto a branch of a nearby tall tree, and swung before rolling onto the ground to break his fall, detaching the cable and retracting it as he ran through the slightly foggy place at full speed.

He soon came upon the scene of a gathering of many people in blood red coats, sacrificing a family over a cauldron. Kuro looked at the dead children, and was overcome with a desire to wretch and vomit. This wasn't because he wasn't used to the sight; he had dealt with many such killers who were ill in the mind. He was disgusted at the people who wanted to do this. He flung his knife without hesitation into the back of one of the people, holding hands with others to help the chant, and because of him, shocked the connected people as well. The electric current caused the man to clench his muscles, and so couldn't let go of the other people. This happened to the other people as well.

As these several men dropped dead, no doubt in resulting in shocked glares towards Kuro, he drew one of his shortswords, already using his power again to run the current through the sword as he retracted the dagger, catching it and turning it underhand.

You make me utterly and irrevocably ill.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro)   Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:39 pm

As the men fell and the woman's arms bled a shake in the bushed would be heard. This was a distraction for everyone as Ray zoomed around the other side and stole a man silently from the circle. She threw him on the ground and knocked him unconscious. She flew up above the trees and dropped him in between the ceremony.
Ray noticed a man killing people left and right and was sickened at the site of it. She dropped down like a bullet in the middle of the ceremony. She shot a rainbow blast at one two peoples feet, sending them flying into the trees.
The dust would clear up and a rainbow haired girl would be seen. "I don't know who you think you are but killing people is not the answer. Knock them out or break a leg or two, blood should not be spilled." Ray hissed at the masked man as she walked over to the girl attached the the upside down cross.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro)   Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Kuro stabbed another approaching man in the gut and ripped the dagger out, while cutting through three people like butter with his electric oscillation blade, before hearing Ray's warning to not kill people. She said blood should not be spilled. He swept the blade out, shaking all blood off of it, and turned to face Ray.

I think it's a bit late to prevent bloodletting, he snapped, motioning towards the innocent slaughtered family. They sowed their fate when the first drop of that innocent family's blood touched the ground.

He turned around and started cutting through them again.

I'm just the Reaper.

Kuro prepared to deal with Ray in case she was going to try and stop him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro)   Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:11 pm

Ray untied the woman. She fell to the ground in a fit of tears as she balled up in a fetal position. She held her bloody arms like she was trying to hold herself together. Ray felt a great deal of sympathy for the woman, but she needed to finish this job.
Ray stretched out her blue wings and sped off like a flick of lighting. She came back around to The Reaper with 7 bodies on the floor. "I know your right, but it goes against everything I know...alright?" Ray admitted as she zoomed off to go look for the people who ran away.
Only a minute later she came back with two cloaked woman.They were both unconscious as Ray threw them on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro)   Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Kuro looked at Ray with dead eyes as his bloody work was completed. She delivered seven bodies to him, and then two more that had ran, making nine. He kept eyeing her, before looking down at the bodies, raising his sword. It wasn't too much work. The HF-blade made short work of any matter it came into contact with. In all honesty, even without them being lined up, one strong stroke would do the trick. However, these people were Ray's prey. Though they didn't have the same moral compass, Ray had earned these by herself.

He let the blade fall towards them...and stopped, only spraying them all with the blood of their friends. If he couldn't kill them, he would at least give them a sore reminder of their actions. Hopefully they would learn.

He flipped the blade a bit in his hand, before sheathing it over his back. He counted the number of times he had used his powers, estimating at about ten. He looked between the women and Ray. Since the women were unconscious, that wouldn't be consenting. Ray was his only choice at the moment.

He was about to ask her, but then looked at the bodies again. This was a cult. That meant that it wouldn't stop here. Only more people would die if they just left it as is. He turned slowly to the woman known as Ray. He needed to pay his price, and they both needed to stop this cult completely.

...I need to make a deal with you.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro)   Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:26 pm

Ray tried to ignore the dead members on the ground. This went against everything she was told, everything she studied and learned to know. but deep down inside, she knew that they deserved a punishment for killing innocent lives for a ritual of some sort.
Ray nodded towards him for not killing the other men and woman whom she had caught. He had gave them a scar to remember and Ray ignored that burning feeling inside her chest, but she moved on. She was about to go help the woman crying in the corner when he spoke up.
She turned her heal and looked at the masked man. He asked her to make a deal, she didn't like the idea of it, but she might as well hear him out. She was a hero and if this would help him, she'd do it."What kind of deal?" Ray asked as she crossed her arms, looking at the masked man suspiciously.

Last edited by Moon772 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro)   Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:46 pm

OOC: ...Kuro didn't cut the unconscious members. He only sprayed the blood from his blade onto them.

BIC: Kuro was glad that Ray decided to hear him out. Though he could tell that she was being pressured to, since she was crossing her arms.

...if we just stop here, they won't. We'll only be postponing another sacrificed family. Here is what I suggest.

Let me take one of the unconscious men. I'll wake him up, and get the information of where their cult meets. Then we can go strike at the head of the snake. I won't cut him up, but I will use whatever means necessary to get this information.

Then we will go to the head of the cult and punish them, too. I will assist you...and I will do it your way. No killing, just broken bones and knockouts.

All I ask in return is that you help me pay my price. After using my powers, if I go an hour without paying my price, I can no longer use my powers until I do. I'll help you take down this cult if you help pay that price.

He waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro)   Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:56 pm

OOC: Sorry.. I edited..

BIC:
Ray smiled at this offer. She clapped her hands together and smiled up at the masked man. "That's perfect! I usually work alone, but what does it matter! The more the merrier!" Ray chimed happily as she looked at Reaper with dusty goggled.
She pulled off the goggled from her head and wiped off most of the dust on her face. She smiled at him with one pink eye and one grey eye. "My hero name is Rainbowdash. But you can call me Ray." She told him with complete trust. "Now, what price do I have to pay?" She asked as she constantly checked back on the woman. She thought to herself, the cops should be arriving soon, and when they do the two meta's should book it.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro)   Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:36 am

Kuro was a bit taken aback when Ray changed her attitude, becoming suddenly excitable and saying that working with him was certainly better than working alone. She even went as far as to tell him she was known as Rainbowdash and that her name was Ray. She then asked what the price she would have to help him pay would be.

...I'm known as the Black Reaper. Call me what you like.

He held up his hand, his fingers spread out, and suddenly glowed blue. Since he was facing Ray, she would be able to see his eyes glowing blood red through his mask. As he was glowing, electricity arced across his fingertips a few times, before his glow faded out and it stopped.

My powers are a contract. With whom, I don't know, but the more I use my powers, the greater the price becomes. By my count...that was eleven, and it will increase by the end of tonight. This will come as a shock to you, and perhaps even a lie, but...my price is a kiss.

It's not a price that I chose, but that's what it is. The person on the receiving end has to consent to it. And I will help you on this mission if you help me pay my price. I can understand if you refuse.

Kuro looked at her with his now again concealed eyes, watching her blankly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro)   Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:45 am

Ray watched him intently as he glowed everywhere. She was very curious with the whole process and listened onto every word. She was ready for him to tell her to get him something for a dragon, or cut her finger so he could get a drop of her blood. But a kiss? Out of all the things, a kiss. Ray sighed and slouched. "So no crazy adventure for your contract?" Ray asked in a depressed way. She was obviously very charismatic,but sometimes, it wasn't to her advantage.
Ray looked at his glowing hand awkwardly. "Are we supposed to shake hands or are we supposed to-." Ray began but was cut off by the sound of near by cop sirens.

Ray cursed under her breath and looked at Reaper. "Can this contract wait a minute, the cops are coming and if they see us at this scene, things will get fishy!" She told him with urgency.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro)   Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:00 am

Kuro was yet again taken aback as Ray actually seemed disappointed that the price for his contract was only a kiss. She asked if there wasn't any crazy adventure for his contract, drooping emotionally. This human was truly perplexing.

She began to ask if they should shake hands when they suddenly heard police sirens getting closer. She said the contract would have to wait so they could leave. Kuro grabbed one of the men, grappling a nearby building roof with his wire, and making sure it was secure.

Of course. Paying my price right now would be less efficient.

He turned on the motor, suddenly zipping up to the rooftop, and starting to run across different ones. He was sure Ray could keep up from her previous display, and so continued speaking.

I'd only have to kiss you once more after we take out the head of the cult, and I'm sure you wouldn't want that.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro)   Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:09 am

Ray looked at the woman once more then strapped the goggled back on her head. She shot off and quickly caught up with Reaper. They soon made a good distance between them and the scene. Ray stopped by an alley way and waited for the Reaper to join her, face to face. "I'm still trying to get over all the awkwardness of this.. but if you promise that this will make your powers better, then... I'll do it." Ray rambled for a bit, taking off her goggles again and stretching out her wings.
She hoped this man was being serious, and the only way to find out was to actually kiss him. Even if this was a joke, Ray was doing this for the greater good, and he promised to help her on the mission!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro)   Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:01 am

He dropped down into the alley via cable, with the man he had taken from the scene, putting him up against the alley's wall. Ray said she was still trying to get over how awkward it was, saying that if it really would make his powers better, that she would still do it. He tilted his head in the curious way that serial killers from old scary movies do.

I already told you. I don't need to pay the price until after the mission is over. The price doesn't enhance my powers. The price ensures I can keep using my powers for an extended period.

He turned away from her, turning on a hose line in the alley and waking their hostage up with cold water, before turning it off as he bound the man's hands with cable. He cast a look back over his shoulder at Ray as he drew his knife. He wasn't going to cut the man, but the blunt force trauma from the handle could still be useful.

Y-you! Let me go! What do you want from me?!

I want to know where the rest of you filth assemble.

B-bastard! I'll never tell you.

Kuro went silent, even for him, before turning to cast a glance at Ray again.

I don't think you want to be around for this part...

Kuro slammed down the handle of the knife on one of the man's fingers, shattering it.

Kuro ran across rooftops with Ray flying behind him again as a cathedral came into view. It had been abandoned for years, supposedly, but this was where the man claimed the cult was. Kuro had made sure that was the right answer. He had only lasted to three fingers...and Kuro made sure to break a fourth as assurance.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro)   Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:22 pm

Ray nodded and put some distance in between herself and Reaper. He told her to look away and she did at once. She didn't know why she was letting this happen, but at the same time, she did. She was so full of mixed feeling that her mind was racing and it honestly made Ray frustrated.

Later, Ray was quickly flying behind Reaper. The man soon told them that the cult was held place in a cathedral that was supposed to be abandoned. She followed closely behind Reaper, watching him very closely. There was something weird about him, but Ray had to accept that everyone has a story and that made them the way they are.
They soon made it to the cathedral. Ray landed on the roof top and took off her goggles. She pushed her hair out of her face and looked at Reaper. "Are we doing this stealth wise, or are we just going to take 'em all out!" Ray said enthusiastically. "Without killing them of course!" She added hastily, not knowing what was going through Reaper's mind.

For helping her, he was very blank faced and didn't show much emotion. Then again, he was under a mask and he could be smiling the whole time..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro)   Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't judge a book by it's cover (Kuro)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next