Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Floor 13 (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Floor 13 (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Floor 13 (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Floor 13 (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Floor 13 (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Floor 13 (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Floor 13 (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Floor 13 (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Floor 13 (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Floor 13 (open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapFloor 13 (open) - Page 4 Voting_barFloor 13 (open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Floor 13 (open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapFloor 13 (open) - Page 4 Voting_barFloor 13 (open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Floor 13 (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Floor 13 (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:52 pm

Bow had on the Knight's uniform, so that would be an indication to SD at what level of skill she possessed. Though, even with that, she had never lost her distinct personality, and it seemed that theirs clashed badly. When SD rejected the handshake, Bow blinked and looked just slightly hurt. Then JaK said she was nothing more than an old party member and Bow looked down at the ground, having forgotten about the promise they made. They were out in the middle of nowhere and had just fought off PKs, it didn't seem like that should matter anyway. She looked up at him and teared up when she saw he was refusing to look at her but quickly turned her head so neither of them would see. It had taken effort on her part just to be here with him and now he was treating her like this. When he told them they needed to go back to town she just looked up and nodded, following close behind him as they ran towards the town.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:14 pm

SD's eyes narrowed slightly when he sent the warning glare to her. Jak was quick to get back to the mission but he did have good reason too. SD nods once but waits for then to run off before looking back where the PK camp was narrowing her eyes muttering. "I hope you all die horrible deaths...." Runs off following Bow and Jak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:02 pm

The small party of 3 were welcomed back in town with open arms from the townsfolk. Once there, JaK distributed the map data, but most people credited Bow, who was well known with the knights Of Blood. It was assumed most of the hard-work had been done by her. JaK was simply a beater after-all. Anything he did was considered to be cheating. The story of them beating the Pk's, well for beaters of course it was a rather simple task. They all assumed he must've used some kind of elaborate trick, but for Bow, it was considered a huge accomplishment.

JaK walked away from the crowd surrounding Bow, and crossed his arms as he peered from a short distance now. A satisfied smirk formulated across his face as he peered at her...She was amazing after all, and deserved every ounce of this credit. Next to him was SD, who he glanced at...Distant as always. "Thank You." JaK said in a quickened breath. "That would've been rather difficult without you helping me. You actually, probably deserve the most credit of all."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:43 am

Bow was swarmed with the townspeople upon their arrival and blinked. She had gotten used to this sort of thing; however, usually her teammates were also being ambushed with praise, but she could hear their snickering about JaK and got extremely upset. Many of them weren't even congratulating SD, which she found odd as well, but that was probably mostly due to her constant aura of wanting to be alone. Eventually Bow sighed and realized that it would just be the right thing to do to accept all of their praise. She tried to give as much credit as she could to SD, but mostly left JaK out, knowing that's what he would want her to do.

After it was all over and things finally settled down again, she started to walk back to the two with a bright smile on her face, but then stopped dead in her path and her smile dropped. She shouldn't walk over to them. Her mind was racing to try and remember what exactly they had agreed on, but she couldn't think of that over the overwhelming part of her brain that was telling her to run to him now. However, she was strong enough to put away that and sighed, smiled softly to the both of them, nodded, and started to walk away, holding her head up high so no one would notice her cry.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:48 am

SD stayed silent watching with crossed arms the towns people thank bow for the work she didn't really care she didn't like all the attention anyways. The rain that once fell to the ground creating it's own wonderful breed of music seemed to be gone the sky clear. SD kept her head tilted down to keep her eyes shadowed. She looked to Jak as he spoke and walked over to him not liking crowds that much.

He thanked her for her help and that was the first time in a very long time she had be credited for something she did without a sarcastic tone added onto it. She looks up at him with a serious look the moonlight catching her face allowing Jak to see what she hid under her hood, what she looked like. "....I know that i played a big part but... you had a large part as well so I can't take all let alone a large part of the credit..."

She takes a big breath showing that she was preparing to say more than she usually ever did hinting to the fact not even out of the game she had been so social. Normally she wouldn't allow someone to see her showing emotions so no bonds could form to later be broken but she figured she could at least do that much for Jak. She also gave a slight nod of approval not that Jak needed it her face showing that she knew that he probably didn't need the nod.

"You put your life on the line so that other can stand more of a change at surviving... I respect that..." She looks off for a moment then back to Jak with a encouraging look that was filled with understanding. "Don't let others get to you people can be stupid... lashing out at things and others they don't think is far or understand... one day they will see that you are just trying to help or we can at least hope they will..." She looks down for a moment and how she spoke sounded like she knew where he was coming from.

She looks back up with a slight look of concern in her eyes. "Try and stay alive for when that day comes people need some one like you around..." She then turns to an alley way gaining some distance before pausing turning her head only showing the side of her face that's eyes where once again hidden in shadows from her hood. "....and thanks for listening... not many people stop to listen and understand anymore but it looks like you do know what it's like... come see me whenever you want..."

She then quietly adds in. "To hear more music, I'd be happy to play for someone else who actually gets it." If he didn't stop her she then would jump and flip her self away if he didn't stop her Bow seemed to be on her own way anyways so maybe it was time for her to leave as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor 13 (open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4