Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFloor 13 (open) - Page 2 Voting_barFloor 13 (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFloor 13 (open) - Page 2 Voting_barFloor 13 (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Floor 13 (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:58 am

"It's understandable. Things like that happen, but even so, it'd be best you lay low for a few days." JaK said to Three in nonchalant manner and then looked to SD curiously as the men took off to go heal themselves. "No blade? martial arts only...Seems like that would put you at a disadvantage." JaK pointed out with an intent to try and understand her choice. Did she not trust swords in a game called Sword Art Online?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:16 pm

Three nodded quickly. "Yeah, that's what I was trying to do... as you can see, that didn't turn out so well...." He said with a quick chuckle. Three sat down on the ground with a smile. He lived in the forests anyway, sitting on the ground didn't bother him at all. "Soo... what are your names?" He asked.

((Sorry... I thought I posted last night...))
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:50 pm

SD turns on her heels and was on her way to leave the two three being a crowd and crowds wasn't this loner like girls thing. SD was about to take her leave so that she could go back to playing her music on the roof she was on and just enjoy the rain and all that it gave but was stopped by a comment about her not having weapons.

The boy who previously had gotten her attention to complement her music. She found this boy not as annoying as most are in this game. She then speaks in a dark calm and not so emotion filled tone with out even moving or looking to him. "if you haven't noticed I don't need them and besides they wouldn't do that much for me the way I see it..."

SD once again was about to leave and once again was stopped by one of the two boys saying something. This time it was the one who was supposed to be a pk. SD thought for a moment on if she should waste time she could be using to play music with but then realized she already was by thinking about if she should or shouldn't.

SD then spoke in the same tone as before. "SD...." She then begins to calmly walk off only stopping this time if they tried to stop her. She stares at the ground a bit as she leaves watching the rain hit the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:04 pm

"What I've noticed is that you're alone and hurting. Don't sit and pretend like you're the only one here who doesn't fit in. We all have our reasons for coming here, and all of them involved escaping the real world into this fantasy realm. And we all have our reasons for trying to survive, but the one thing we all share is that were human...So that means you're scared. Just like me, and just like those goons we just fought. Playing your music isn't going to make anything better and blocking out this world isn't going to solve anything...If you really are proficient without a blade then you can help me with something." JaK says strongly as he puts away his weapons.

He didn't know why he cared really. He too was a solo-player and usually wen't it alone, but he didn't do it by choice, she was. "My name is JaK, and I'm considered a beta-player by most. So as you can imagine I usually do most of my quests alone, but this one....I need some help and I don't want to ask anyone on the front-lines, because they'll be a block-headed as those other players were." JaK said requesting both of their aid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Three nods, flipping up and standing. "You want my help? I mean, I'll do do it gladly, if you would like me too..." He took a knife out, and flipped it around in his hands. "I mean, I'm alright with throwing daggers..." He said. "Probably nowhere as good as you too..." He was selling himself short. He was lv 16, but it was hidden, and he never felt confident with it. He often lied and said he was a lower level than everyone else so that they would have their guard down around him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Paige stopped and listened to him he was right she was alone and hurting but she wasn't scared really what was there to be afraid of? Well there was that whole die here die for real thing but Paige wasn't too scared of that. He wanted her help she sighs before speaking to him. "I solo play for a reason Jak... If I work alone no one can mess up my game and get me killed.... and I can't do that to them either..."

She turns back around slowly keeping her face mostly hidden still under the hood. "Beta player or not unlike most players I don't care.... you have a head start so what? ...... you need my help so if a solo player is asking for help... it means if I turn you down and you die because I wasn't there that makes it just as bad as if you dieing because I bugged out in battle and sucked..."

SD was getting bored anyways and who knows maybe shed gain another level or something lvl 17 or not it was always good to stay ahead and get levels. Garnet SD wasn't much of a team player but she had to at least try. "I guess just this once... I'll team up with you.... what do you need help with"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Both agreed, admittedly not as enthusiastically as he hoped, but he didn't even appear to be phased by this fact upon his face. "Right, well here's the deal. There's a group of PK's going around called the Laughing Coffins. Rumor has it someone mapped out the entire dungeon for this level, but they killed him and stole the map data for themselves when he tried to return back to town with it. The group is probably on their way to the dungeon now and will pillage it for all it's valuables and possibly keep the map for themselves putting more player's at risk who need that info. to navigate the dungeon safely." JaK paused to see if they knew where he was going with this. "We cut them off, take back the map. Now don't be stupid, we can't take on the entire guild solo, they have a lot of rare items from other player's they've killed. We get the map, take it back, and get back here to distribute it."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:41 am

SD listens to the plan thinking it over. It was dangerous stupid but noble two things SD never was in mmo games. The Two being Stupid and Noble because SD seriously always seemed dangerous in mmo's. SD had a decision to make run off or keep her word and follow him probably to her death. SD mentally sighed how could she even think about ditching this guy? He needed her help she offered it and she wouldn't be a whimp and back out now. "Ok sounds like a plan.... lead the way...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:08 am

It would seem upon hearing the plan the other declined, but that's ok, Screaming Death agreed. JaK and SD ran through the forest for half a day, killing monsters on the way, and eventually caught up with the PK's they were looking for. They had set up camp for the night. JaK and SD were hid up behind some trees, peering around to get a good look at them. "Let's wait till they decide to sleep. They'll probably have a look out, but if we take him fast and quiet we can sneak up on the rest." JaK says, since hiding is part of his expertise.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:59 pm

SD ran with JaK to the correct location and she was going to suggest a plan but he seemed to know what he was doing considering his plan sounded a lot like the one she was going to suggest. SD watched him hide he was good at it and so was she. SD hides and waits for the signal to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:44 pm

JaK and SD waited, only thing they could do. Taking on that many Pk's alone was suicide, and while they waited JaK asked her a question. A singular one, just to pass the time. "So do you play like that...Ya know, in real life?" JaK asked her and looked away as he spoke. "Your music, it's beautiful...When I hear it, it makes me feel like someone else actually gets it. What it's like being here."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:56 pm

SD thought about his question she kept a straight face as he said that it was like someone else actually got it but in side she was smiling. Originally she played the music to see if anyone would get it but all they did was ignore it so over time she just started playing for just herself. she looks up at the sky making he her hood would stay on as it continued to hide her eyes in shadows. "No... I play the guitar though.... i could only find a pan flute and violin here and they were both hard to find for me...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:57 pm

"Hmm, maybe look into a craftsman? One with an extremely high skill could possibly..--" JaK then noticed something as he spoke and peered around the tree...One of the Pk's were missing. "Keep a look out..One of them left the group. It would make sense that one with a high detection skill would be guarding them as they slept." JaK said looking around for the PK...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:05 am

SD mentally face palmed when she realized that once again socializing had caused her to mess up. This time she messed up and didn't notice a PK go missing. Why did almost every time she socialized something went wrong? This was one of the main reasons why she was so anti social in the real world. SD cautiously looks around making sure to keep hidden as she did having no idea where the PK could be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:27 pm

"Go around." JaK said as he charged out into the open, not wanting to speak too much. They'd flush him out with JaK as the bait! As JaK dashed through the forest suddenly a throwing knife came flying at him, which he blocked with his armguard shield and then ran in that direction pulling his blade, but the PK the popped out of a bush and tackled JaK. "High hiding skill rat, but maybe you should've looked into improving your detection ability instead." The pk spoke wildly after tackling JaK to the floor and then raising his blade to stab him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floor 13 (open)   Floor 13 (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor 13 (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next