Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Butcher Returns! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Butcher Returns! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Butcher Returns! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Butcher Returns! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Butcher Returns! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Butcher Returns! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Butcher Returns! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Butcher Returns! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Butcher Returns! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Butcher Returns! (Open) Vote_lcapThe Butcher Returns! (Open) Voting_barThe Butcher Returns! (Open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Butcher Returns! (Open) Vote_lcapThe Butcher Returns! (Open) Voting_barThe Butcher Returns! (Open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Butcher Returns! (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Butcher Returns! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Butcher Returns! (Open)   The Butcher Returns! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:46 pm

"B- Blood... Blood everywhere..."

The small fragile voice spoke as he opened his eyes to the carnage. Immediately he could tell he was in a bank. Though this wasn't your average bank. The walls smeared with blood, signs of struggle everywhere, and twenty or so motionless bodies surrounding Axle. The pink haired ten year old put his knees up to his chest and rocked back and fourth slowly as he tried to remember what had happened, but for some odd reason he couldn't. All he knew was Alex had taken control and had what the monster liked to refer to as 'fun'.  

"N- Noooo..."

He sighed into his knees as tears fell from his cheeks. 

"W- Why can't you just leave me alone? I- I don't wanna hurt people anymore..."

He whispered sadly  but got no response as the demon was dormant at the moment. Axle then started to hear the faint wail of police sirens as they were approaching.

"I- I hate you.."

The boy sad to the monster as it started to slither out of his back, and a sword started to materialize in his hand. 

"Feelings mutual!" 

Spat out the tall, inky, black figure with a sadistic laugh. Alex curled himself around Axle as the police sirens grew louder.

"Now lets have some fun..."

The monster said happily as Axle pushed himself up. The sword had finished materializing as stepped over the body of a security guard. 

"Y- Yeah... I- I guess so..." 

Axle said to his parasite with wide eyes.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher Returns! (Open)   The Butcher Returns! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:31 pm

Adam remained hidden under a flipped table. He had entered the bank earlier to take out some cash when this maniac went insane after killing the security guard. He hid and listened to the carnage, too afraid to do anything after being brushed aside with a minor shoulder injury. He told himself mentally as the sounds of screams and bodies hit the floor all around him that he was no hero...This wasn't his fight. Someone else, anyone else would come and save everyone. Maybe the police, anybody, but then as the perpetrator began speaking to himself, seemingly unaware of Adam's whereabouts. The teen realized he had a decision to make. He removed his spellbook from his bag from behind the flipped table he took cover under and took a deep breath. "Hero or not, I'm a coward he whispered to himself..." He knew he was a reincarnated wizard and he knew his job in the previous life was to protect the world, but that wasn't his present life. That's not what he did and it was his choice wasn't it?

The Butcher Returns! (Open) Air_ge11

"No! How about we not." He said raising up his spellbook in his hand and his palm in a peculiar forgotten position/hand sign. It didn't matter what he did in the past or what he was doing today. All that mattered was what he would do in the future and if he could save lives, save others, he had a duty to do so. "ASHURA!" He yelled out and a sudden spinning archaic symbol or ring would appear under Axle's feet, not permitting him to exit the it's premises as long as he remained strong willed. "You've had quite enough FUN today!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher Returns! (Open)   The Butcher Returns! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:27 am

Axle turns slowly to face Adam. A look of saddnes was in his eyes however one that looked as it was almost reserved for this new apponent.

"Hey dumb ass! Let us out, or I'll have this loser put you down like all the rest of these weaklings!"

Alex shouted angrily as he seeped back into Axle's back. Axle however just stared at him with sorrow beaming from his wide pink eyes.

"I- I'm sorry he acts like that... P- Please let us go... I have to kill the police officers... D- Don't make me kill you."

He said twisting the sword at his side and lightly touching the symbol that appeared at his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher Returns! (Open)   The Butcher Returns! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:15 pm

"What are you!?" Adam said in shock as he peered upon the odd split between Axle and Alex. Meanwhile, he held his spell, but he was new to this and a sweat drops slid down his face to show it was taking extreme concentration to keep this guy from moving. "You're gonna sit right there until the authorities get here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher Returns! (Open)   The Butcher Returns! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Axles's eyes watered a bit as he heard Adam say "Whta are you?,". Axle sniffed a little and slowly put the blade up to his neck. As quickly as he could he slit his own throat and black blood went everywhere, but Axle continued to sit there just looking sad as his neck started to stich itself together.

"I- I wish I knew."

He said almost without emotion. He then drove the sword into the shield with all the power a ten year old of his stature could.

"I- I don't so..."

He said solemly as his neck finally was finnished healing, looking as if nothing had ever happened to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher Returns! (Open)   The Butcher Returns! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:00 am

Adam nearly dropped to one knee as sirens pulled up and the police began casing the place before heading inside and setting up a perimeter, but not fast enough, this spell was waning. "Look, there's NO need for this. Just give up now. No more blood needs to be on your hands...Just, please look at all these lives you've taken. These innocent people will never see their families, homes, pets, ever again...For what!?" One eye closed as the barrier began to grow wavy, unstable. Adam tried not to harp on the fact that this was some freak deaky science fiction stuff, because he himself wasn't exactly NORMAL. Besides that, this spell needed all of his concentration. "You have the power to end this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher Returns! (Open)   The Butcher Returns! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Axle looked at the ground and kicked his feet a little with a shrug.

'Like I said... I- I wish I knew."

As soon as those words were spoken several large, inky black spikes mannaged to pierce the shield. None went for Adam, but as they started to retract more bodies were now layin on the floor. Every police officer was instantly done for. Axle remained to look at Adam with sorrow as the blades slipped back into his small frail body.

T- Theres no method to the madness... O- Only madness."

Axle said with a more straight face. He then jabbed the sword as hard as he could at the barrier surounding him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher Returns! (Open)   The Butcher Returns! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:04 pm

OT: I told you nothing escapes the barrier. Either it breaks or it holds.

The barrier is suddenly broken through as some weird inky black objects strike it, surprising Adam. He falls back and the first few police fall to the floor impaled. That's when the order was made and from the outside gas canisters were thrown inside filled with tear gas, causing Adam to cough profusely. After which time the officers outside unloaded round after round into the bank. Again, Adam took cover, but Axle was the one in real trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher Returns! (Open)   The Butcher Returns! (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Butcher Returns! (Open)
Page 1 of 1