Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Wrath, the Acrimonious Vote_lcapWrath, the Acrimonious Voting_barWrath, the Acrimonious Vote_rcap 
Moon
Wrath, the Acrimonious Vote_lcapWrath, the Acrimonious Voting_barWrath, the Acrimonious Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Wrath, the Acrimonious

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Wrath, the Acrimonious Empty
PostSubject: Wrath, the Acrimonious   Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:54 am

"Shut up and die already. This is my story, and you're not part of it."

Locus "Kyte" Mora

♠ Normal Form ♠
Wrath, the Acrimonious 04b43be3c8bd2df1409699904cd017ad

♠ Influenced Form ♠
Wrath, the Acrimonious Dante_11

===IDENTITY===
Full Name: Wrath, the Acrimonious (Locus "Kyte" Mora)
Nickname(s): Kaosu, Avy, Demon, Angel, Angel of Wrath, St. Anger
Codename: Wrath
Alias(es): Kyte "Crisis" Avytrius, Mugen Nisshoku, Tanner Richten Mantel, Kokuyouseki Kiritsukeru, Sairen Bellmonte, Sairen Karuga, King Sarkath, Tony Redgrave, any mix of the previous
Age: Unknown. Kyte actually doesn't know how old he is. As an aspect, Kyte has actually been around since the beginning of existence itself.
Classification: Embodiment of Sin / Aspect of Death
Affiliation: Lawful Evil

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: In sealed form, his hair is midnight black. In influenced form, his hair becomes a shock white.
Eye Color: Bright red in sealed form. His eyes have two different colors in his influenced form now; blood red with a touch of violet in his left eye, and a bright gold in his left. Depending on how much power he is using, his influenced eyes' pupils will change form, and his eyes might glow almost like neon signs.
Spoiler:
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 200 lbs
Other Traits: As a Sin, Kyte is very attractive. Kyte also has magical seals in the form of tattoos on his forearms. These seals can form armor or a cloak or both. Kyte also has velvet black angel wings. These cannot be used to fly, though he can glide and dive with them.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Sinful Physiology: Kyte is able to heal from most wounds before they are a problem to him. He retains most wounds for a few minutes, depending on how severe they are. Light wounds will heal in a few minutes. Moderate wounds can take hours. Severe wounds can take a day. If he's dead, he's dead though, which is detailed below.

Sub-power: Two powers Kyte still retains are enhanced strength and speed. Kyte can now move at an impressive 150 miles per hour, and with his physiology, can run up walls and stay on them with ease, provided he keeps moving.

Sub-power: His strength is measured at great volumes. He can kick a car your way, punch holes into concrete, and break unprotected bones easily. (5 tons/10,000 lbs)

Martial Arts Mastery- Wrath was born along with existence itself, and came out kicking and screaming and fighting. As the literal representation of Wrath, Kyte loves to fight, and as such has studied and mastered many martial arts over the years. Wushu (Shaolin Kung-Fu), Wing Chun, Aikido, Systema, Drunken Fist, Baguazhang, Dim Mak, and Xing Yi Quan. In addition to this, he is a master at swordplay of every kind, and he has created a martial art for using his guns fluidly in combat of all ranges.

Aspect of Sin- As the manifestation of Wrath, Kyte is immortal. This is true as long as anger exists anywhere in the universe or the multiverse and its many dimensions. It is possible to kill Wrath, but he returns after a period of time, depending on how severely he was killed. If he is killed while under the influence of something that negates his very being; like Nth metal, then he will die for good until the universe sees fit to have a manifestation of Wrath again. That could be 1,000 years.

Skills: Extremely skilled in martial arts, weapons of every kind, stealth tactics, psychological warfare, infiltration missions, assassinations, and combat. Extremely intelligent and strategical, always has a trick up his sleeve. He's cunningly manipulative. Kyte also has extensive skills in freerunning, and tricking people into traps.

Weaknesses: Silver, holy water, holy weapons. These weapons will cause him to burst into flame, causing immense pain for a few seconds. This pain could bring him to his knees, of course depending on what he's doing, and it might take him a second or two to get back up if the hit wasn't that major.

Holy water won't ignite him but scald him like boiling water. It isn't hard to get your hands on; simply take water from the inside of a church or touch water with a holy symbol.

"Did I mention holy magic? Holy magic's a b$%ch." Just as with silver, holy water, and holy weapons, magic can have a very devastating effect.

Equipment:

Teiko- Teiko is a two-handed sword that Kyte can wield with one hand proficiently. It is formed by pressing his left index and middle fingers into the right hand seal and pulling away. It is indestructible.

Teiko has the ability to further Kyte's sword prowess. Kyte can slash the very air itself apart, and send slices "flying" at opponents.

Spoiler:

Gilgamesh: Gilgamesh is a set of gauntlets and boots that increase Kyte's physical power by another five tons. They are also indestructible, but not in the way that Teiko is. If anything exceeds its established striking force resistance, Gilgamesh allows the damage to go through and hit Kyte, before repairing itself. This established striking force resistance is 2 tons.

Spoiler:

Cloak: The cloak is red, made of mostly leather. It's a lot like a trenchcoat, and probably is, but Kyte calls it a cloak anyways. It of course comes down to the middle of his calves, and can be zipped up or clasped or both, but Kyte prefers to wear it open. It also has an exterior clasp to make sure it stays closed for the bitter cold. Its buttons and zipper (Along with the teeth upon which the zipper glides) are all brass. In addition it has holsters on the back for his firearms. The cloak has an adornment of white fur at the top. This cloak is highly bulletproof.

Cloak:

Armor: A black steel suit of armor.

Armor:

Combat knives: Due to a recent conflict with the Hat, Kyte has deemed fit to carry some extra equipment with him. One is made specifically for combat, and the other has more utility; able to be thrown and more flexible in use. They both have sawing capabilities, and are able to cut a vast majority of the world's steel cables and lines.

Knives:

Pistols: Kyte now has two pistols, and while they are able to carry lethal ammunition, Kyte carries magazines of various bullets on him now to suit his purposes. Kyte is able to use these with great proficiency, and his martial arts skills allow him to use an improvised martial art with the guns, allowing him to pull off feats that couldn't normally be displayed even by the most avid gunslingers.

Kyte carries two cartridges of each of the following:

-Hollow points
-Rubber bullets
-Incendiary rounds
-Spreadshot rounds

In addition, he carries four cartridges of R.I.P. rounds. Kyte absolutely will not use the R.I.P. rounds unless against the person he bought them for. Each bullet casing has, From Wrath with love~ Greed scrawled onto each intricately with paint.

Guns:

Kyte also carries earplugs for gunfights and a tactical flashlight for dark areas.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Kyte's personality entirely depends on what he's doing. Genuinely, he's kind and honest at heart, and actually does have compassion for people. But if he wants something from you, or doesn't like you, he'll do whatever it takes to accomplish his ultimate goal. Kyte might also be labeled a compulsive liar by anyone who's seen him for a while, but there's no compulsion. He weaves lies like masterpieces to protect himself and his goals, but he doesn't seem to lie to those he cares about. He's told people he were a demon, or an angel, and while politically correct, they were lies.

Strengths: Kyte is strong willed, and determined to do whatever it takes to get what he wants. He's unwilling to back down without a fight for what he believes in, and he's a loyal friend, if you're on his good side.

Interests/Habits: He has a habit of making pop culture references. Yes, so much that it's worth mentioning.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: God (Father)
Avytrius (?) (Fraternal mother) (Whereabouts unknown)
Rico Avytrius (Daughter)
Gluttony (Sister)
Greed (Brother)
Place of Origin: Heaven (?)
Current City: Jump City
History: Where to begin? As an aspect of Wrath, Kyte was always around, just never quite...there, if you catch my drift. Kyte eventually took form of an archangel, and after the great fall, Kyte remained imprisoned in hell with Lucifer and his other angelic brothers that didn't wish to bow down to humans before God out of their love and respect for Him. He remained in hell for thousands of years, clawing his way through the demons and other passengers there until he could gain enough respect to slightly mitigate the punishment there.

Once he finally gained enough power, he was able to take possession, and even manifest physically in the human world. His first stay wasn't so long, only about a hundred years or so. A weapon proclaimed holy was something that seemed laughable to Kyte, and when he incinerated, he learned his lesson.

His second manifestation was different. All of his life, Kyte had gone without loving anybody, before meeting Avytrius sometime after his time in Egypt. He was in somewhere in the Middle East during that time, where Assassins were starting to take root, and he spent a human's lifetime with Avytrius, who became his mother figure, and taught him how to actually enjoy life instead of spending it sleeping around with thousands upon thousands of women and drinking wine and slaughtering droves of people. After a human's lifetime, Avytrius disappeared without a trace, and Kyte, although distraught, took her lessons with him.

About a thousand years later, Kyte manifested again in Jump City, and did some errands before returning to Hell. Manifestations take time, and he should have been sparing with them, but he finally gained a true vessel in Jump City about a decade later; a boy who had been traumatized at a young age by events which had happened to him. He was angry at the world, and Kyte decided to take advantage of this anger and hate.

Sample RP

I didn't like the excerpt here, I'll put something else later.

Last edited by Sterling on Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:06 pm; edited 45 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wrath, the Acrimonious   Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:33 am

Sample rp submitted.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wrath, the Acrimonious   Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:41 am

Finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrath, the Acrimonious   Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:20 pm

His weakness gets rid of his healing factor? But he doesn't have a healing factor in this application. As long as his powers stay the same and he has a "human body" that can be killed, then this app can be approved without any weakness other than being human. Although, being burned by holy/blessed things would still be a nice touch.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wrath, the Acrimonious   Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Ah, yes. Forgive me for the misunderstanding. I was told that I could have certain racial traits for my character, but I thought I should put these traits in Character Development. I have the thread here. https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t3638-kyte-s-developments-seeking-moderator-approval#62113

If these traits make Kyte too powerful, I'm fine without them. That's why I put "if" in my weaknesses. But if they aren't approved, then yes, holy and silver weapons will still ignite Kyte and burn him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrath, the Acrimonious   Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:37 am

Those racial traits are still considered powers in terms of counting towards the 3 power limit. They can't be allowed without giving something up. Absolutely all abilities, powers, traits, skills, equipment, pets, boons, curses, and ham sandwiches for a character must be within the character's application.

I'm glad to hear that you're fine without those racial traits, because then I can simply approve Kyte. Go ahead and get rid of that "if" clause under weaknesses and everything should be all set. I will then approve Kyte, and then the world better look out.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wrath, the Acrimonious   Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:41 am

Edited. And thank you. I shall paint this world a pretty shade of red with your permission. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrath, the Acrimonious   Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:47 am

Wrath, the Acrimonious Riful_16
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wrath, the Acrimonious   Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Edits made.

-Character Quote
-Picture
-Nicknames
-Codename
-Hair Color
-Eye Color
-Other Traits
-Powers
-Skills
-Weaknesses
-Equipment
-Family Members
-Place of Origin
-History
-RP Sample

Powers up for approval. Martial Arts Mastery didn't really change, as a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Wrath, the Acrimonious   Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:15 am

claimed, reviewed over cbox
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wrath, the Acrimonious   Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:26 pm

Edits have been made.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wrath, the Acrimonious   Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:30 pm

Wrath, the Acrimonious Approved_by_tarterus_malacor-d69nlgl
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Wrath, the Acrimonious   Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:50 am

Sorry for being such a hassle, but...

Wrath, the Acrimonious 77672080-85d0-42ca-b3e4-f1dcef036995_zps0b822699
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wrath, the Acrimonious   Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:24 pm

Wrath, the Acrimonious Approved_by_tarterus_malacor-d69nlgl
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Wrath, the Acrimonious   Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:03 am

Can't post the same sticker twice on the same app... o.o

Soooooooooo~

Wrath, the Acrimonious 546sea14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrath, the Acrimonious   Wrath, the Acrimonious Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrath, the Acrimonious
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next