Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Vote_lcapTalking with the Animals (Sicarius) Voting_barTalking with the Animals (Sicarius) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Vote_lcapTalking with the Animals (Sicarius) Voting_barTalking with the Animals (Sicarius) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Empty
PostSubject: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:00 am

Luna was sat at her pond, hidden away in Central Park behind trees, bushes and other foresty things, sat on the bank with a frog in her hand "no the reason I don't want to move is because the apartments and stuff don't have any tanks or anything in them" she said to which the frog croaked "I know I think that's crazy too! The human world is such a wonder to me" the frog blinked "but I can't go live in the aquarium because I don't want to be an exhibit" she said with a soft sigh "staying here is fine with me" she added.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:19 am

Lance took a bite out of his nachos as he walked down one of the paths in the park. Giving that it was such a delightful temp outside today he decided he would spend the night here. Lance loved nature because unlike people nature doesn't judge you. Taking a sip from his water bottle he thought he heard a frog croak a little off in the shrubbery. Smiling Lance began to move forward scanning the ground for the frog. He hadn't been frog hunting in awhile and he loves frogs. As he crept up on the bushes he thought he heard a women's voice. Stopping he listened in, "staying here is fine with me", the soft voice spoke. Standing up he spoke calmly but loud, ''Who is there?''

Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:24 am

Luna suddenly turned around with a gasp, the frog jumping onto the ground as Luna dove into the pond, swimming to the bottom to hide, the frog sat on the bank as if protectively, but also to act as a guise as if it was only the frog there all along.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:35 am

Hearing a loud splash Lance ran through the shrubbery losing his nachos in the process. He looked around but only saw a little frog and a pond with a huge ripple going through it. Confused and a little on edge Lance looked down at the frog. ''Did you make this huge ripple Mr.Frog?'', he said in a slightly joking manner as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:05 am

Luna just stayed underwater, watching the shadow on the surface as she tried to hide, the frog croaking loudly as it stared at Lance.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:34 am

Lance looked down at the frog and smiled. ''Hello buddy.'' He said soothingly as he picked the frog up. ''Are you all alone and hungry Mr.Frog?'' He asked as he reached in his pockets and pulled out a knife.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:49 am

Luna could only hear mumblings from under the water and saw Lance take out a knife, suddenly rushing to the surface she yelled "don't hurt him!" she stared at Lance with fear but also a need to protect her froggy friend.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:58 am

As Lance pulled the blade out a sudden splash and voice boomed with fear and urgency from the lake, "don't hurt him!" Lance jumped back and tripped falling on his butt in the process. Startled, Lance looked at the young women in the lake in slight awe and confusion. ''I...er...I wasn't going to hurt him...I was going to get him some food.'' Lance stood up and cut into a tree pulling away some bark revealing grubs. ''See.'' He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:07 am

Luna soon calmed and looked embarrassed "oh...sorry..." she said, knowing that her cover was now blown.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:44 pm

Staring at the girl Lance couldn't help but stare in awe. ''I don't mean to come of rude but are you a mermaid?'', he asked. Walking up to the edge of the pond he attempted to smile as he gave the frog a grub. ''Because that is cool.'', he smiled
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:49 pm

Luna smiled softly at Lance and nodded "yes I am, I'm the only one around here now as far as I know..." she said in a gentle voice as she swam up to the shore and perched herself on it, part of her light blue, scaly tail visible above the water.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:04 pm

Lance couldn't help but stare at her in awe. ''I don't mean to be so straightforward but you are stunning.'' Looking at her in the eyes now and slightly embarrassed he grinned,''My name is Lance by the way.'', he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:12 pm

Luna chuckled softly and smiled with a slight blush "thank you, my name is Luna Northlight, but you may call me just Luna" she said cheerily "so what are you? One of those meta-humans that I hear so much about?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:59 pm

''Hi Luna.'', Lance sat down. ''Yeah I can control ice I guess is a way to put it.'', Lance scooped some pond water up and froze it. ''See?'' he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:02 pm

Luna nodded happily "that's cool, I can create jets of water and also scream loud enough to shatter windows...I think I can also seduce people to some extent too" she said before she shrugged "never tried it out though" she added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)   Talking with the Animals (Sicarius) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking with the Animals (Sicarius)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next