Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Vote_lcapA Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Voting_barA Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Vote_lcapA Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Voting_barA Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Mentor Wanted (Ixen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: A Mentor Wanted (Ixen)   A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Akow wears her hero costume riding around on her skateboard under the midnight sky of Jump City not seeing a single villain to fight and sighs.

"How am I suposed to get any better at fighting bad guys if there isn't a single guy fight!"

Akow groans and gets a dumb idea looking at a high building with a ramp like things leading up to it. "If I get up there I bet I could see a crime!" Akow Rides up the first ramp landing on a rood top ledge grinding on it going up the railing of a flag post kick flipping over to the railing of the building she wanted to land on. Akow wasn't going fast enough and missed the roof but was able to grab hold of the ledge with one hand holding her skate board with the other.

"Why does this always happens with all my plans that involves kick flipping over 20 feet in the air?"

She says tossing her skate board onto the roof pulling herself up very slowly and sits near the edge of the building exhaling deeply.

"man I suck at this crap."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Mentor Wanted (Ixen)   A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Tim had been leaning against a building across the street watching. He dropped his cigar to the ground and stomped it out. He was curious about this youth, they obviously had some latent power. He walked across the street looking up at her, his trench coat made it seem like he was up to no good. In all honesty he wasn't sure she wasn't evil herself he had heard her plainly but he couldn't be sure.

Tim walked over to the building and ran up about twenty feet before he spun and jumped to the other side and began jumping back and forth between the walls with his hands in his pockets. He landed on the ledge next to her and asked seriously. "What is it you suck at? Long as it's not bank robberies I may be able to help you." His titan communicator was in one of his coat pockets hidden from observers, he preferred working in the shadows toeing the line for them.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A Mentor Wanted (Ixen)   A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Akow looks up to see tim and jumps a bit and quicky gets up shaking her head.

well bank robberies I would assume I'd be bad at since the only thing I've only stolen was a video game from my brother and he caught me before I could even play it. But no what I was talkin about was my lack in skills in fighting crime. I mean I know what I should do but I lack in the physical strength in order to do them. Oh and please don't sneak up on me like that again I'm still not used to living in a world full of heroes."

Akow says picking up her skate board.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Mentor Wanted (Ixen)   A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Tim grabbed one of the rocks from the roof and crushed it in his hand without a thought. He glanced back over to her and asked. "You lack physical strength? I was a normal human once, perhaps you need some assistance." Tim offered his hand to help her up he figured he could help this young hero become something super, he'd utilize what he'd learned about super-soldiers in his time looking for his creators. He knew a few basic things that would provide astounding growth it was just getting the chemicals that would be the challenging part.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Mentor Wanted (Ixen)   A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:00 pm

ooc:wel she was already up but ill go with it

"Spidergirl said that this was a learn as you go type of thing but I guess some help wouldn't hurt but how are we gonna do this? we gonna do a luke and yoda thing? Hopefully not including me carrying you around on my back."

Akow says grabbing his hand pulling herself up grabbing her skate board on the way up.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Mentor Wanted (Ixen)   A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Tim looked confused when she mentioned Luke and Yoda and asked. "Are they somewhere around here or are they from another city?" He seemed to shake it off and pointed to the giant T in the bay saying. "My team lives there, for now you will stay near me and we will train you at all times to increase your strength, what is the max weigh you can lift right now?" He was asking to get a gauge on where she was to see what level of training she would need. He had never trained someone before but he'd seen it done.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Mentor Wanted (Ixen)   A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:14 pm

"oh yeah different dimension still weird that there's no star wars here oh well."

Paige said atfter ti asked about luke and yoda. Then he asked how much she could lift in weight and looked down feeling embarrassed.

"I can barley pull myself up that ledge so uh I'd say about 70 pounds or less....."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Mentor Wanted (Ixen)   A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Tim nodded and knelt down, he untied adjustable ankle weights from himself and began pulling out strange dark colored bars. He pulled out all but one and handed her the pair saying seriously. "These are 60 lbs, wear them at all times and tell me when your used to the weight." Tim's plan was to push her to near the limit just to take a step, things would only get tougher when he added the wrist weights and weighted coat unfortunately they wouldn't go lighter than 100lbs.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Mentor Wanted (Ixen)   A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:28 pm

"so do i just put these on my ankles or sometiiiing gez these are heavy.

Paige says as she grabs the ankle weights and nearly drop them and her hands hold them low to the ground barely lifting them off the ground.

"how am I supposed to fight while wearing these!"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Mentor Wanted (Ixen)   A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Tim looked at her saying seriously. "For now you don't as you are now, you have no chance of taking anyone down. If you would like proof we can go to where I stay to train and if you can land one hit on me I'll agree with you." Tim wasn't trying to insult her he was just telling her the truth if she wasn't able to lift any weight then she wasn't strong and most villains were very strong, they had to be to get by in this city.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Mentor Wanted (Ixen)   A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Akow looks up at tim slowly standing up straight struggling a little with the weights.

"I'll take you up on that offer cause there is absolutely no way I'm going to stop fighting now! not after I had no way of fighting before in my life. just you watch I might not me to strong but at least I don't epicly fail in speed and in a battle if you can't catch your opponent your strength doesn't matter."

Paige narrows her eyes at him.

"I'll make that hit on you and many more I'm not saying it'll do much damage alone but that's what weapons are or now aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Mentor Wanted (Ixen)   A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Tim grinned and said smiling. "Very well you can use any weapon you like besides guns. The apartment is a mile away I'll give you an hour to rest after we get there then you'll have ten minutes, and blocking does not count as a hit." Tim opened the door to the stairs down and walked down calmly asking over his shoulder. "You mind if I smoke on the way?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Mentor Wanted (Ixen)   A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Akow puts her skate board in her backpack along with the anklets and puts on her back pack putting on her back pack stumbling a little then follows tim walking down stairs and shrugging.

"I'm used to it my parents smoked all the time so I'm used to it."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Mentor Wanted (Ixen)   A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Tim lit another cigar and walked the mile quickly, his apartment was a warehouse. he opened the secure gate and walked into the large open room. He took his coat off and tossed it on a chair that groaned under the weight, he had a pair of metal rods strapped to his back and a pistol on each hip. He took the holsters of the pistols off and laid them beside the door saying. "I use high impact rubber bullets, completely non-lethal. The rods, not so much."
He set them on a stand and said. "Go ahead and pick a room, I have a few for injured allies feel free to relax." He knelt down to meditate in front of his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Mentor Wanted (Ixen)   A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Akow takes off her back pack dropping it on the floor and pulls out her Colasable Bo-staff and extends it out ward to full size and twirls it and rests in on her shoulder looking at him.

"no offence but I'd rather get this hit thing in now cause since i'm not used to this night time thing if I don't do this now I'm certain I'll be too lazy to do it later. so if you wouldn't mind getting up cause I have no interest in showing you i ca hit you if your not even ready to defend your self cause if your not whats the point in showing you what i can do if there's no challenge involved."

she says waiting on him to stand up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mentor Wanted (Ixen)   A Mentor Wanted (Ixen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mentor Wanted (Ixen)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next