Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
hades comes out to play(open) Vote_lcaphades comes out to play(open) Voting_barhades comes out to play(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
hades comes out to play(open) Vote_lcaphades comes out to play(open) Voting_barhades comes out to play(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

hades comes out to play(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

hades comes out to play(open) Empty
PostSubject: hades comes out to play(open)   hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:21 pm

Shawn sighed as he walked through downtown he didn't know why he was here but his wolf side was sensing something was wrong. After walking around for another hour he started to head out of the downtown area he hears a loud explosion running towards the sound Shawn shifted to blood moon together there quicker. What he saw there made his blood boil hades was there with five rock golems destroying the west half of downtown jump. Growling blood moon rushed forward weaving in between the large fleeing crowd of civilian s before leaping in into the air to close his jaws around hades throat only to knocked away by a golem. Hades smiled and said, "hello little wolf did you miss me?" Before giving the order to kill shawn. Blood moon jumped back and quickly fired two arrows from his sheilds at two golems succeeding in destroying them only for three more taking their place cursing he prayed that help would get here soon.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: hades comes out to play(open)   hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:24 pm

Toji blurred in on the scene, chucking his gaint shuriken at another golem, shattering it. As it sped back to his hand, he transforms it into the Dark Katana, grinning."Well, well, golems!!! That's something new!!!! Allow me to introduce myself! I am Toji Okami, aka Lightning Wolf, demon buster of The Teen Titans!!" He slashed at another golemn, grinning at Blood Moon."Nice to see another wolf, man!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: hades comes out to play(open)   hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:03 pm

A batarang whirled out of nowhere, embedding itself into a golem and exploding, taking it and the golem next to it out. Terry dropped down from the sky, descending slowly on his jets, before landing.

Hey Toji. Mind if I help out?

He smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hades comes out to play(open)   hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:13 pm

Bloodmoon smirked and says, "wolfs travel in packs no." Nodding to terry Bloodmoon then shot forward in between two of the three remaining golems avoiding their fist before firing a arrow into the right hand gloem before letting his right axe fly into the other golem that now had its leg missing thanks to toji before it could get up taking its arm off.

Hades cursed and went into the shadows after summoning ten skeleton warriors three of which where archers if the bat hero took to the sky's. Hades then began the incantation to plunge the area into the shadow world. Four of the warriors rushed in as the three remaking swords acting as support.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: hades comes out to play(open)   hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Toji blurred in slashing rapidly around him."Hah!!! This is nothing, not for someone destined to be the Cheiftain of The Okamians!!!"He grinned as another skeleton shattered."Come now, is this all you have to offer, old man?! If so, you're a lousy sorcerer!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: hades comes out to play(open)   hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Terry assessed the situation, fixing some priorities.

Lightning Wolf, follow the evil-looking guy! I've got things covered here!

Terry ran forward, punching through one of the skeleton's bows and snapping it, before kicking him apart, and then moving onto another one with a sword. He ducked under a swipe, in the same movement trip-kicking it, and then bringing down his elbow onto its ribcage, snapping bones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hades comes out to play(open)   hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:18 pm

bloodmoon waisted no time and swung his axes by the chain at the skeletions taking out the remaining ones and then looked around and looked to where terry had pointed and saw hades staff covered in swirling shadows and then started to rush foward in hope of stoping hades before they where faced with the darkness within themselves.

hades smirked he was about to release the spell as bloodmoon rushed foward hades let out a dark laugh as he released the spell and then made his way from the area where he could watch from a distance but not be seen.

bloodmoon looked around as he was in a twisted version of jump city with the sun a midnight black and the sky a bloody red the area a choking black fog was all around cursing he turned to his temporary teammates and rushed over to them and says, "You guys get ready for a fight this is one of hades worst spells it is the shadow world spell here we will-"

"Be facing your evil side" said a more sinister looking bloodmoon along with him was evil looking terry and toji all three with grin filled with malice before they rushed foward and took on each of their counter part.

OOC:Before you guys post pm me if you guys want to control your own evil halfs thanks
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: hades comes out to play(open)   hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:15 pm

Toji mock glares at Terry."Hey!!! Who's the senior Titan here, huh?" Laughing, he gets ready to charge the sorcerer, only to be transported to the Shadow World."Well, crud...." He glares as the evil version of himself runs foward, dragging a pure white katana on the ground. Unlike Toji's Avatar's sword, this one had ripping, shredding edges. It was obviously a weapon designed to cause pain as you die from you wounds. The evil Toji was similar to Toji, except he had hair the color of dried blood, and his uniform was covered in spikes.Summoning the dark katana, TOji blocks the blow from the M-Katana, causing a huge gust of wind to push out from the impact.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: hades comes out to play(open)   hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:40 pm

Terry chuckled gently at Toji.

Technically, I am, since you know where I come from.

He ran forward to get to the mastermind behind all of the skeletons, when another one of him appeared, walking towards him with fists balled up. The newbie explained that they would be facing their evil sides.

Great. Fighting our evil halves kind of thing.

Terry took a combat ready stance.

Any weaknesses or something we know of?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hades comes out to play(open)   hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:01 pm

bloodmoon stared down his own counterpart answered, "That my friend depends on the person like take me for example he uses his arrows to disable I dip mine in poison I live as a wolf alot and kill just for the fun he uses the wolf but fights its instincts on kill humans that it finds as prey." The evil bloodmoon then fired two arrows at each hero one at the head and heart. He rushed forward shifting to the wolf side of him which was a bloody red with black markings. Shawn used his sheild to block the arrows and send the wolf up and over him before firing two arrows at the wolf before shifting into his own wolf state and poncing at the red wolf before it could regain its bearings.

(OOC:I'm guessing you don't want ot control evil terry kyte)
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: hades comes out to play(open)   hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:09 pm

OOC: Yup. Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: hades comes out to play(open)   hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:13 pm

TOji kicks his evil side, sending it staggering back. As he sees the arrows streaking towards him, he snorts, cutting them in half with one extremely fast cut."Stay out of this, rogue wolf, or I'll gnaw off your tail.I'm battling my other side, here." He hears a whirring, and just in time, ducks as the M-Shuriken rushes over him. Instead of the star shape TOji's took, this one was similar to a swatisika shape, with ripping tearing edges. "Nyaaah, nyaah, you missed!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: hades comes out to play(open)   hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:40 pm

Terry easily dodged out of the way of the arrows, responding with two flying discs from his wrists to the evil Bloodmoon.

Lightning Wolf, you know how this mirror thing usually works out, right?

He took to the air, flying up above the field, trying to find the Hades person Bloodmoon had told them about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hades comes out to play(open)   hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:57 pm

The evil terry and says, "Now where do you think your going goodie two shoes" before pushing several buttons on the batsuite and summoned the batwing and had it lock on to the othere bat and had it lock on and fire several small radiactive missles at his counter part and took to the air as well throwing several batarangs before trying to hack into the others batsuite by using the uplinks to the batglider and batmobile not taking any chances luckily he had removed his kill switch on his after he kill bruce.

bloodmoon lunged at his evil side going for his throat only for him to jump out of the way and across his cheek leaving a couple deep scratch. Growling he berrealed into the other both switching fourms.

Redmoon growled as he was tackled and cursed that he couldn't get the heros whith his arrows oh well maybe he could finally kill bloodmoon.

Hades watched his shadow world and expanded it alittle after all he couldn't let the bat escape his prision. He smirked.

(ooc:The bat glider is just for devation effect you have batmobile he has batwing kyte how I do?)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: hades comes out to play(open)   hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Toji thinks about Terry's question."Well, if all else, break the mirror?" he said, deadpan. Getting serious, he then answers,"Well, the mirror images are supposed to copy our movements, but reversed. If that's soooo....." he sits, only to duck as the Evil Toji slices at him."Nope, didn't work!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hades comes out to play(open)   hades comes out to play(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hades comes out to play(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next