Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Syn Tiberius Booth WIP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Syn Tiberius Booth WIP Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Syn Tiberius Booth WIP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Syn Tiberius Booth WIP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Syn Tiberius Booth WIP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Syn Tiberius Booth WIP Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Syn Tiberius Booth WIP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Syn Tiberius Booth WIP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Syn Tiberius Booth WIP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Syn Tiberius Booth WIP Vote_lcapSyn Tiberius Booth WIP Voting_barSyn Tiberius Booth WIP Vote_rcap 
Moon
Syn Tiberius Booth WIP Vote_lcapSyn Tiberius Booth WIP Voting_barSyn Tiberius Booth WIP Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Syn Tiberius Booth WIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante117
Dante117

Syn Tiberius Booth WIP Empty
PostSubject: Syn Tiberius Booth WIP   Syn Tiberius Booth WIP Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:28 pm

[i]"Ha ha, people only die if they should not if you want them to” i]

Syn Tiberius Booth

https://2img.net/h/i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo92/Hdier/Assassin.jpg
===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Syn Tiberius Booth
Nickname(s): Sy
Codename: Cavemaster
Alias(es): Timothy Charles
Classification: Enhanced Human
Affiliation: Chaotic Neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Gold Red
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 174
Other Traits: 4 injection scars in his upper back region semi-large circular shaped

===POWERS===

Powers: Sy is a biologically enhanced human

Skills: Specializations in daggers (9 years), swords (4 years), and silent kills (a.k.a. moving through armed facilities without being detected to kill a primary objective- 12 years) Extreme physical agility due to intense training in 4 times gravity room

Weaknesses: Scars in his back are extremely sensitive to touch.

Equipment: Injections to numb himself to exterior conditions (weather), daggers soaked in poison, blow darts soaked in poison, hairspray, two katanas strapped on his back.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Doesn’t care about much, he just wants to have some teenage fun.

Strengths: Isn’t really able to feel emotions anymore nothing… really matters. He only feels a small ounce of pain when hit (but that doesn’t mean he’s not hurt)

Interests/Habits: He is extremely interested in buildings and philosophy he wants to know how things work. But he also has the habit of seeing a cool building and climbing it “I don’t know what it is about climbing a building it’s just… fun”

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: James Booth-Dad (POW) Lovely Booth-Mom (deceased)
Place of Origin: Not known
Current City: Jump
History: As a small child, around 3, Syn was taken by a group named Syntheosis. Syntheosis is… was, a engineering facility for biochemical warfare. But Syntheosis also did illegal biochemically enhancing of humans, most of which died but Syn (and 2 others) was an exceptional subject suffering only a minor head trauma that caused him memory loss and the incapacity to feel. After this trauma he destroyed the facility and went out to find his meaning in the world…

Sample RP(Setting)- Syntheosis labs burning down to the ground, white columns in all 4 corners of the room one fallen over on a crushed figure, lab beakers shattering *Crash* Theo: “Guys we got to get out of here!” Syn: “Sis is hurt we have to save him!” Theo: “Well we wouldn’t have to save him if you didn’t destroy the place!” Syn: “I’m sorry I don’t know what came over me” *At that moment a Synthozoid busts through the wall beside them* The Synthezoid is a large sleek white robotic figure twice as tall and three times the width of a normal human, a walking tank… Theo: “Are you freaking kidding me?!” Syn: “Take Sis and get out of here! I’ll take care of the zoid!” Theo: “B-But” Syn: “GO!”
Syn knew he had slim to no chance killing the zoid that stood before him but he just needed to spend enough time with it to let Theo and Sis get away. Syn: “Let’s go” Syn immediately draws his sword like it was already in his hand then leaping at is gargantuan foe slices at the turret on his left shoulder. The Zoid turns to face Syn but did not see him. Syn as fast as he had already went for a second attack slicing the Zoid knee. At that moment of Syn tripping on thought the giant foe let a volley of missiles his way he dogged the first few but he did not realize they were heat seeking…
*Fwam, boom!* Syn: “Ahhh!” Syn now in pain, attempts to get up but the Zoid puts his 1 ton foot and lays it on top of him. Syn: “Ahhh!”…

If you wanna know what else happens just let me know and ill finish it!

Last edited by cavemaster123 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Syn Tiberius Booth WIP   Syn Tiberius Booth WIP Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:49 pm

I was going to claim this app, but it was last edited a month ago...I'd like to give Cavemaster 48 hours to be alerted of this and respond, but after that, I'll have it moved to the Graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Dante117
Dante117

PostSubject: Re: Syn Tiberius Booth WIP   Syn Tiberius Booth WIP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:43 pm

Sorry Kyte that I never edited this but I am making another character right now sow check that out if you want when its up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syn Tiberius Booth WIP   Syn Tiberius Booth WIP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Syn Tiberius Booth WIP
Page 1 of 1