Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hey everybody. I miss all of you Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hey everybody. I miss all of you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hey everybody. I miss all of you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hey everybody. I miss all of you Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hey everybody. I miss all of you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hey everybody. I miss all of you Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hey everybody. I miss all of you Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hey everybody. I miss all of you Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hey everybody. I miss all of you Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hey everybody. I miss all of you Vote_lcapHey everybody. I miss all of you Voting_barHey everybody. I miss all of you Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hey everybody. I miss all of you Vote_lcapHey everybody. I miss all of you Voting_barHey everybody. I miss all of you Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hey everybody. I miss all of you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Hey everybody. I miss all of you Empty
PostSubject: Hey everybody. I miss all of you   Hey everybody. I miss all of you Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:19 am

Man, it really sucks not being able to RP. Or even to just be on here talking in the chatbox. I can't count how many hours I've sat in front of my computer just discussing storylines and planning character development with the other users on here in the chatbox. Or even having any of the numerous debates/arguments/utter nonsense that get blown way too out of proportion.. And I really truthfully miss it. It's been over a month or so when I last RPed and my computer finally decided to die for good after that so I've been without a computer since then. I know I had planned to RP with Emmichan a while back ago and I 'm sorry that I backed out on that. I feel bad for it.

I can easily say that everyone on here has become a family to me in my three years of being a member. Came onto the site with a group of people that I was already friends with for a couple of years already(JaK, Josh, Amaggad, etc) but quickly got used to the new friends of Darthlegolas, Honest, Emblem, Krious, Shadow, Ravian, Ninjafox, and others that I am sorry that I'm leaving out because it's 3 am. I hope I can become a more active member on here soon. I really want to be and wish I could because I really love this site. It's became a home to me and I thank all the members here who let this be a home. I'm usually on this site now every tuesday and thursday between 10 am and 12 pm because I use the library at my college during my break between classes so I'll be found on here during that time now haha.

Well I'm done with my rambling. I just wanted to make a post on here since I haven't in a long time. I'm sorry about my absence on here. Well everyone, I'lll end my post here. In one way or another, I've come to love all of you. As a family, as brothers and sisters. I hope find myself on here more often in the future.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody. I miss all of you   Hey everybody. I miss all of you Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:28 am

D'awwwhhh I miss you too CM, and I think of the site in the same way. :3
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody. I miss all of you   Hey everybody. I miss all of you Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:35 am

Thanks CM. Know that I think of this place the same way. This is not just a site,not anymore, it is, indeed, a clan!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody. I miss all of you   Hey everybody. I miss all of you Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:37 am

I miss your thoughts on Rice drinks, Greg Gentlemen
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody. I miss all of you   Hey everybody. I miss all of you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:20 am

If I can find any more, I shall give you them, Shaun.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody. I miss all of you   Hey everybody. I miss all of you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:43 am

Hmm, ok.I guess my topic was an ill idea. In that case Id like for this to be deleted and brushed off since I've apparently been.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody. I miss all of you   Hey everybody. I miss all of you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:23 am

You haven't been brushed off CM D= there's just lots of threads around and everyone is just finding it hard to post in all of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody. I miss all of you   Hey everybody. I miss all of you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everybody. I miss all of you
Page 1 of 1