Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Working Out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Working Out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Working Out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Working Out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Working Out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Working Out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Working Out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Working Out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Working Out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Working Out (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWorking Out (open) - Page 2 Voting_barWorking Out (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Working Out (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWorking Out (open) - Page 2 Voting_barWorking Out (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Working Out (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Working Out (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Out (open)   Working Out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:12 pm

Ten shrugs, as if to say it doesn't matter to him. Not like this guy could hurt him or anything, and neither is this actually Ten's place that he'd care if someone was here.

"Whatever. Call me Sherman." He doesn't generally let onto hero types that he's the Ten of Clubs. "Take up your stance.. see how much stronger it is than standing square. I can't stand it when people 'square up' to fight. So dumb. Anyway.. now the first punch, and the most important is.. The Jab."

Ten restarts his instructions to Mark.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Working Out (open)   Working Out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:33 pm

There we are. These strangers weren't utterly soulless after all; that would be Vernon. Or at least an aspiration of his, to corrupt his conscience beyond the ability to function, "Hiya Mark! I'm Scapegoat. Of the Chester Scapegoats." It may be interesting to note that the ghoul could not feel cold nor get a cold. Oh he suffered in other ways – a remorseless ache in the pit of his stomach – but Scapegoat could not naturally become sick. Perhaps unethical to claim so, but who hadn't faked an illness at some point in their life?

The designation of Lantern did not go amiss. Such big name heroes were about, even in Vernon's day, ten years ago. They were the people who kept lighthouses lit, weren't they? Stopped ships from running aground on rocks. No wonder he should meet a Lantern at the dockside. The shoals around Steel City must be treacherous! And who knew how often Vikings made raids.

Back to the bully now. Vernon felt bound to make intelligent conversation, "Sherman. Ah yes. Great American name meaning 'one who is Shermany'.” Did he sound all smarticle then? Probably. It was unlikely anyone here was an expert in etymology. So no one could call him out. Safe!

Scapegoat removed his sodden shirt as the others got under-way, wringing it until rivers poured. Cold or not, his clothes were very clammy, "Wet towel here whenever you lot finish." The tattoo covering his torso was easily forgotten, like a stamp they gave you to get into nightclubs. Albeit a really big stamp. Scapegoat went to hang his shirt from a support beam just too tall. The chains connected to his manacles, now free to trail, rattled as he reached upwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working Out (open)   Working Out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:37 am

Mark throws a job after giving a simple nod to Scapegoat, he was focused on learning and really wanted to get this down. "Wait, my stance? Shouldn't I always be moving on my toes in a fight and dancing around. Ya know, like Ali." Mark started to bob and throw mach-jabs. "That way when I'm always on the move I'm harder to hit." He thought he knew what he was talking about and seemed like a very good strategy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working Out (open)   Working Out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:14 pm

"You have to learn to throw it before you can throw it while moving. And then you need to learn how to move in straight lines while fighting. Then after that how to circle and then how to angle. It's a lot more complicated than it looks, and requires a lot of coordination."

The big guy then looks over at scapegoat... slightly weirded out.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Working Out (open)   Working Out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:57 pm

As Ten finished his point on coordination, he would look to Scapegoat just in time to catch the hapless ghoul fall down. He was not the most elegant of creatures. Couldn't even hang a shirt up, evidently. Though in all fairness, it took some skill to land a neck-hole upside-down over your head whilst in free-fall. Add some circus music to the spectacle and people would pay good money. Stooging - he thought it was called.

The shirt was pulled off his head again, transforming his fast-drying hair into an even more ludicrous style. Better than the matted-mess it usually was, "You guys are in training? That's cool. Oh wow. I've never been part of a training montage before. Don't know what to do. Should I be holding up a slab of meat for someone to punch?" Ah, so that explained what they were doing out here. They were professional Rocky impersonators. Should have known.

Vernon continued unabated, not shy to intrude on this most sacred of hobbies. His voice grew more excited, yet remained genuine in glee, "I know! I can chime in on your chorus." He burst into song without waiting for cue or prompt, "You must be swift as a coarsing river! Be a man! With all the force of a great typhoon! Be a man! With all the strength of a raging fiyah! Mysterious as the... darkside of... the, um, shutting up now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working Out (open)   Working Out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:17 am

"Ohh yeah, wow, when you explain it like that...It does make a lot of sense. Ok, lets do it again, show me from the top." However, at that moment Scapegoat fell and Mark took notice. "Oh man bro, are you ok?" Mark said looking concerned, but he seemed to be fine. Although, the fall might've caused him some head trauma because he suddenly started going on about Rocky and sang an edited version of the themesong from Mulan.

"Haha, no no, that was good. Maybe you could do with some coordination tips as well judging from that nasty spill you just had." Mark then created an instant blue replay with his ring holographicly and showed the event over and over again in loop, with the last showing being in slow motion. "Care to join us? A sparring partner or dummy that is on my own strength level would be kinda helpful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working Out (open)   Working Out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working Out (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2