Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Vote_lcapRyder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Voting_barRyder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Vote_lcapRyder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Voting_barRyder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Empty
PostSubject: Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits.   Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Ryder stood on the Docks, looking out onto the ocean. He made sure Kris knew that Ryder would be expecting him here. The thing is, Kris didn't know Ryder was Elemay's brother. Ryder planned on making Kris aware of what Elemay was doing, he made sure Kris would feel pain for breaking up with her, it was his way of being a good brother. Eliminating the people who hurt his baby sister. Ryder held a staff firmly in his hand and turned around to the sound of feet coming towards him. " About time you came." Ryder said with a clean smirk on his face. He's been waiting to meet this Kris, and he can't wait to make sure Kris remembered him.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits.   Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:26 pm

I looked over this kid, a cigarette between my lips, "Yeah, I came, now who in the hell are you, and how in the hell did ya find me?" I put a hand on my pistol, in case his response was something I didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits.   Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Ryder smirked, " Well maybe instead of breaking up with Elemay and taking your relationship further I could have been your bother in law." Ryder said giving off a hint that he was Elemay's brother. He wanted to make sure Kris knew Elemay's pain and what she's doing now. Ryder will make him suffer both physically and mentally.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits.   Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:37 pm

I pulled out my pistol and aimed it at him, "Break up with her? SHE LEFT IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT!" I sighed, "I never got to say goodbye......." This kid just pushed the wrong buttons, "Get out of here, Ryder, I don't want to kill you!" This was his last chance before he got pumped full of lead.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits.   Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Ryder smirked, this is just what he wanted." Maybe you shouldn't have ignored her! She's with me now, and with the rest of my gang. She's training and one day she'll come back with the rest of us to kick your butt!" Ryder mocked ending with a threat. His staff was ready for a fight, and so was he. After this fight, Kris was going to have battle marks.

Last edited by Moon772 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits.   Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:01 pm

"Ryder, you're dealing with a force you cannot even begin to understand, turn back now," I grinned and began firing at Ryder.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits.   Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Ryder simply jumped high over the bullets and landing behind Kris. " I'm Elemay's brother, don't you think i'll have the same traits?" Ryder mocked with a smirk. He didn't attack, he would just dodge his attacks and show what an idiot he was to her, and what bad of a fighter he is also.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits.   Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:09 pm

I aimed a high kick for his shoulder, but that was a fake for me to jump up, land on my hands and spring kick him into the air, "Didn't Elemay tell you I wasn't half bad?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits.   Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Kris kicked him, that was it? Ryder took a blow easily, he stumbled a little bit, but no harm done." Oh, She cried for days, she said you were one of the only people she opened up to and you turned your back on her. But i'm sure she'll find someone worth the time later on on in life." Ryder said pointing his hand out and shooting an energy bolt by Kris's feet as a warning blast. The black created a nice sized whole in the dock, Ryder was ready to show him what he could do.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits.   Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:23 pm

"Hit me with that! I dare you! Hit me with your biggest blast!" I was completely unphased, seeing as I was an energy Vampire. I ran straight at Ryder, "DO IT!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits.   Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:31 pm

Ryder smiled as Kris ran at him. Ryder used the staff too hit Kris in the stomach and throw him over his shoulder. " News flash, Elemay hates you now, she told me everything I need to know." Ryder lied, but he could hurt Kris this way. He did know his weaknesses and strengths. That's why he brought his staff.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits.   Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:35 pm

I grabbed the staff and pulled it out of Ryder's grasp, "News flash: I don't care!" I've grown out of the love sick kid I was and into what I knew I had to be the whole time, a leader, Symbiote's leader. The type of person who didn't allow himself to get emotionally impaired in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits.   Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Ryder smiled as he took his staff. He dived legs first towards Kris, meaning to trip him, and would rip the Staff out of his grip and smirk. " I'm surprised, you don't even look for her. Does it ever cross your mind that she's now in a gang of cold blooded killers?" Ryder said backing up, away from Kris's attacks.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits.   Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:19 pm

I jump over Ryder. "I have to watch out for my team and not go chasing after girls," I growled at him. I then threw daggers at him and smoke bombs around the area.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits.   Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Ryder chuckled, this guy didn't actually love his sister? No time to think about that, as soon as he was done thinking two daggers came and stabbed him in the shoulder. Ryder made a noise and ripped them out of his shoulder. He jumped high out of the smoke landing on one of the near by warehouses. " So you were a fake? You never even loved her? I'm sure she'll love to hear that." Ryder said narrowing his eyes, blood dripping from his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits.   Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryder vs. Kris pushing the limits.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next