Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Vote_lcapSo your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Voting_barSo your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Vote_rcap 
Moon
So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Vote_lcapSo your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Voting_barSo your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

So your trapped on an island(Isenstein)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Empty
PostSubject: So your trapped on an island(Isenstein)   So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Akow comes through a rift and walks over to well.... she can't remember his name actually. But she walks over to a nude man from behind and dumps a clothes filled box on his head.

"I expected you to be icolated but when i heard nude i was like Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! So I brought some clothes for you I got from my dads closet so uh sorry for all the super hero symbols on them."

Akow then looks away covering her eyes.

"but try to hurry up I don't have all...... well I don't like standing around with my eyes covered so please hurry dude"
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: So your trapped on an island(Isenstein)   So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:21 pm

Isenstein somewhat jumped when the cloths came out of no where. He looked up and saw Akow, surprised that she was even there to begin with. He was on the island for only twenty minutes, as far as he knew it felt like twenty minutes. He looked at the cloths that sat on his lap and simply shrugged. He didn't care for the super symbols on the cloths, the mask was enough to tell people who he was.

"Blue boy doesn't exactly listen, does he?" He said after putting the cloths on. "But what I want to know is why are you helping me? I thought working with someone else would weigh you down. But the cloths are nice atleast."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: So your trapped on an island(Isenstein)   So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:40 pm

"Another thing you'll learn about me is I like to pick the team that I think will keep me alive and when I think about it.... I'd have better odds on surviving by working with you than alone. I mean I can deal with at least working with one other person but its when it hits 2 or more that really gets annoying..... are you dressed yet?"

Akow says still covering her eyes faced away from isenstein.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: So your trapped on an island(Isenstein)   So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:56 pm

"I am." He said, the tights fitting loosely on him. He turned around and looked at Akow, bewildered by her reason with joining his "team". It wasn't really a team, to be honest, it was more like he was doing most of the work and he would occasionally ask for the cult to help him with missions he didn't feel like doing. It would be different with a super powered ally.

"So you are joining me because you will survive longer? That seems sensible but I won't survive without my weapons and the person who has them probably stuffed them in Titan's Tower. If my da...I mean master finds out I'll be in a pickle." He said, avoiding calling his master "dad". He didn't want her to know something about him. He placed his hand on his mask and traced it down to his chin, remembering how his father would tell him about how he used to wear the mask and truly struck fear in the hearts of both villains and heroes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So your trapped on an island(Isenstein)   So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:04 pm

Akow turns around and smiles.

"no problem my boyfriend is a titan so all i have to do is bring you to a safe spot and i get go and get your stuff with out setting off any alarms. how does that sound to you mr......... uh whats your name?"

Akow says raising an eye brow.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: So your trapped on an island(Isenstein)   So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:09 pm

"Isenstein," He said, "Just Isenstein, no last name, no nickname, just Isenstein. I could say that I have my other name but I don't know you enough to give you that. If we are working together, what is your...hero name?"

He wasn't sure what to say at this point towards his new ally in justice. He was hoping to go into the Titan's base with his master. He couldn't imagine how epic it would be to see his old man in action.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So your trapped on an island(Isenstein)   So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:23 pm

Akow laughs.

"Oh so the big A.K.O.W. letters on my shirt and belt didn't give it away already!? I mean batman can go around with a bat on his chest and everyone knows his name easily but when a girl with her name on her shirt in big letters comes around no one guesses that's her name. seriously anyone in my dimension can easily put two and two together to figure that part out but here it seems everyone is completely not capable of figuring that small little fact out."

Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: So your trapped on an island(Isenstein)   So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:50 pm

"It depends on multiple things of how I could know your name," He said, about to explain his reasoning with not telling what her name was. "That could have been a metal T-Shirt or some sort of band T-shirt. I'm sure the Titan's noticed by now, teens having raging hormones especially in males and all, but you have to have something to make everyone know who you are. Take for example my mask."

He placed his hand on the cheek of his mask and said, "It was used to slay thousands of villains by my master and I have slayed plenty. Of course, that was in London and before I fought Batman." He dreaded that day. He felt embarrassed that he could be beaten so easily and yet he felt proud that he fought a super hero with such status.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So your trapped on an island(Isenstein)   So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:07 pm

"OH MY GOD YOU MET BATMAN!"

AKow jumps up and down

"I MEAN I'VE READ A LOT OF HIS STUFF AS THE BATMASK BUT I NEVER BEEN ABLE TO MEET HIM BEFORE IN PERSON! WHAT IS HE LIKE WHAT HAPENED COME ON YOU GOTTA TELL ME EVERYTHING!"
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: So your trapped on an island(Isenstein)   So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:19 am

That had literally made him jump. Her excitement was unexpected and he had a feeling that she was a complete fan girl of the Dark Knight.

"Yes, I met him, technically fought him. I got a few cuts on him but the main thing that I was trying to do was escape. That was my first mistake thinking I could escape from the man who trained with my Master's master. It ended with me hanging upside down on a lamp post and him cut and stabbed everywhere."

He didn't really do that much damage to the Dark Knight but he needed to seem like he was his equal just for appearances.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So your trapped on an island(Isenstein)   So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:36 pm

Paige was actually a big fan girl of well all heroes actually, anyways when paige heard what he said she totally freaked out.. in a good way. Paige stopped jumping and tried to calm down and looks to Isenstein.

"Ok if you did that much to batman I totally think your like way out of my league for me to be your equal, but I could totally still be your kid side kick! Or something like that! This is so totally awesome! Isenstein and Akow are coming to save the day! Wait would my name and costume work with yours enough to be a sidekick.....?

Akow said comparing their two costumes.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: So your trapped on an island(Isenstein)   So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:49 pm

"I would much rather consider you an equal than a quirky side kick. Those things are annoying and sooner or later the philosophy of "I deserve better" kicks in harder. No, you'll have to be an equal and you'll have to have a new name if you fight with me and something to cover up that Akow on your chest. You'll have to be reborn. I need someone to pass down my philosophy if I die, and I am sure I'll die if I keep poking in evil's nest. I plan to make you my equal through training and you will gain my philosophy. We'll need to find a new mask but that's nothing to worry about, my master has plenty. When your training is complete, you will be an equal to me, even Batman if you pay attention and do not hesitate to kill a villain. You'll become...geboren."

He said, "Geboren" being German for "Reborn".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So your trapped on an island(Isenstein)   So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:15 pm

"Cool but..... you said you are training me to become your equal while I fight by your side to defeat evil and one day take your position if you may die..... THATS THE DEFINITION OF A SIDE KICK! But don't worry I'll make sure I'll do you proud and I'll do what I must in order to be geboren or what ever you said!"

Akow said with a determained look in hereyes.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: So your trapped on an island(Isenstein)   So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:05 am

"Know this...when I am in the presence of my apostles, those blundering cult ninnies, you will be subjugated to worship. Those men and women are desperate, so they will do anything for your and my approval of a 'good job'. Be sure that you use them to their fullest extend (within reason). They are even willing to lay down their lives for the both of us, which gives me an idea."

He looked to the ocean and felt a grin trace across his lips against the mask. "We will need help to get into the NightHawk's base and a distraction. The cultists are brought up for a reason, we could use them to start a riot in the street dawned in my masks. Make the Heroes feel unwelcome in their little town but not to the point of killing. Oh no, you'll learn that killing heroes is strictly forbidden to both you, the cultists, and even I. A new age has dawned. The age of True Justice!" HE yelled holding his arm out to the rising sun.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So your trapped on an island(Isenstein)   So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:25 am

Akow smiles and nods opening a rift.

"ok now we should get you off this island, the rift leads to a dimension that has teleports everywhere we can ride one to its version of jump city then I can open another portal back to this jump city but please note I cant one any more rifts after that for one hour."

Akow says smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So your trapped on an island(Isenstein)   So your trapped on an island(Isenstein) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So your trapped on an island(Isenstein)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next