Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
medusa gorgon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
medusa gorgon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
medusa gorgon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
medusa gorgon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
medusa gorgon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
medusa gorgon Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
medusa gorgon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
medusa gorgon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
medusa gorgon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
medusa gorgon Vote_lcapmedusa gorgon Voting_barmedusa gorgon Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

medusa gorgon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
medusa

medusa gorgon Empty
PostSubject: medusa gorgon   medusa gorgon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:31 pm

"Nake, Snake, Cobra, Cobra."

Full Character Name

medusa gorgon Medusa_face
medusa gorgon Vector_arrow_3x
medusa gorgon 349515
medusa gorgon Soul-eater_00363177
===IDENTITY===

Full Name:medusa gorgon
Nickname(s):none
Codename:medusa
Alias(es):none
Classification:witch
Affiliation:evil

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:blonde
Eye Color:yellow irises with black pupils
Height:5'6
Weight:140
Other Traits:Medusa is a woman with a fairly average physical build, and a large, black, dotted snake tattoo winding down either arm. Her facial features consist of eyes containing yellow irises with black pupils, and blonde hair arranged in a spiked style, with two long strands extending downwards framing either side of her face, that entwine each other like a caduceus' snake to rest upon her chest. a black body-length suit with hood, which extends downwards to her knees. The hood itself is adorned with an eye-like marking upon either side which, interestingly, when worn in addition to the shape of her hair, gives it the appearance of a snake's mouth, with teeth and fangs. Medusa also has a tail which is shaped like an arrow. It is notable that she is always barefoot, when not in disguise, with unique toenail and fingernail polish that is black featuring yellow arrows pointing upwards.Medusa also has a nick on her left eyebrow.

===POWERS===

Powers:(More like spells)
The majority of her magical attacks take the form of snakes and uses the concept of vectors (directions), directed towards the aim of supporting direct actions undertaken in close range combat.
Light Serpent: Medusa extends one of her snakes to strike from afar.
Vector Arrow: Attacks with a flurry of arrows directed at the opponent.
Added by Kitty black
Analysis Disassemble: Using numerous Vector Arrows, Medusa is able to pull things, such as a magical coating, apart.
Vector Blade: A sword created out of compressed Vector Arrows
Steam Vector:This attack surrounds Medusa with her Vector Arrows making a spinning, tornado like shield. She has also displayed the ability to compress the Vector Arrows following this attack on command, to surround and crush an opponent.
Snake Bomb: Places a snake from her body into someone else; it will only detonate when she gives the signal.
Vector Boost: A magic that doubles the power drawn in the direction of the arrow.
Vector Conduct: A spell technique used to allow someone to see hidden arrows that Medusa has placed to guide them.
Vector Plate: A technique that places an arrow upon the ground which launches whoever stands over it in the direction that it is pointing.

Skills:She is very skilled with her snake magic

Weaknesses:she is allergic to titanium and if she were to be stabed by a titanium weapon she could be killed,she is also allergic to peanuts,and she is easily succumbs to her anger

Equipment:she carrys around a sword

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:Medusa is an incredibly sinister and evil individual, as well as a very powerful witch. Her greatest skill is her ability to manipulate almost anyone, due to her unbelievably incredible skills in acting. In her true personality, Medusa has a view of the entire world as a place of stasis where nothing evolves or changes. She also takes incredible pleasure in other's pain when she is the one causing it, and when her experiments are working.She becomes angered by those who create a road block in her experiments or in the "evolution" of the world, and usually tries to eliminate these problems.Although she seems so dark, to say that Medusa has no love in her is a false statement. Deep within Medusa is her own, unique, sinister form of love that comes out extremely rarely.

Strengths:her magic,vector arrows,and snakes

Interests/Habits:causing pain

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:she has 2 sisters named arachne gorgon and shaula gorgon she has a son named crona
Place of Origin:hawaii
Current City:jump city
History:as a child she was considerd a monster because of her ability to control snakes.as she grew older she the more evil she became until there was nothing of her left of what she was as a child.she lovves to see people in pain especially if it is caused by her.when she was 14 she was completally enveloped by evilness.when she was 15 she killed her parents leaving her 2 sisters alive.when she was 16 she went to jump city to get test subjects for her experments.when she was 20 she was put on trial for the death of her parents they orderd her to death but she escaped it by useing her magic.when she was 24 she gave birth to her son crona.she used him for her expermints.when she was 30 her son ran away from home when he got back she treated him kindly befor she started useing him for her experments again.when she was 32 her son escaped agin and she hasnt seen him again.

Sample RP"Remember..."

A cool wind brushed onto the main land, questions flared along the waves inside her mind. Everything had been confusing over the years, pieces of her heart felt erased, crushed. She yearned reached, cried for something more in her life something that was missing. Another day passed, she awoke night after night remembering words, promises, emptiness, adventure and sadness.Kairi shook her red locks, everything seemed hazy still annoying to be honest she wanted to remember but nothing happened, even Selphie began to worry about her but Kairi made her feel at ease. A day passed, night feel a dream of a dark night and bright stars raining down appeared in her mind. A smile, but also a worried look formed her dream blurry on the stars brightened her dreams, as the sun rose her eyes opening.

"What was...?"

Her body still she could feel her vision falling blurry again, eyes closing once, twice, shut. A clear dream of blue skies and laughter struck her world, everything was simple but it struck, dark clouds of ruin struck. She ran, cried, fell and felt sick all in different moments. Everything was going wrong, parts of her knew why while the others did not want to remember she silently screamed, her world going dark again. She stayed sleep, eternally it seemed her memories flooding back one after the other. Sora..." Those words escaped her delicate lips, soon she clutched her sheets awakening her eyes watery, senses returning.

"I can't. I won't. I won't be confused, scared or anything. I'm not the same anymore, I'm different. I'm Kairi and I should know better."

She smiled, flipping her hair out of the way dressing herself for the weekend had hit the mainlands, sun was setting, time was running out but she wouldn't back down, her door opening and then closing shut. Her feet glided to the shores, ocean waves brushing back an forth. A flash of her day with Selphie, and the bottle going to its destination. This time..." She paused another wind, gentler this time blowing her red locks away, Kairi lightly holding her hair. Evey thing would shine again, she wouldn't be confused, over work herself, she would keep going. "I won't wait, I'll come back to you Sora. I promise." She smiled, clouds of ruin forming her necklace glowing, whisking her away another tide of darkness was going to spread across the lands again.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

medusa gorgon Empty
PostSubject: Re: medusa gorgon   medusa gorgon Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:18 pm

her allergy to peanuts could be counted as a weakness i guess. depending on how allergic she is to them. also her power, light serpent, how far can she use that attack

Also she's a witch, but is she mortal, meaning can she die like any human if she were shot or stabbed in the heart, etc. or is titanium and peanuts her only weakness?
Back to top Go down

medusa gorgon
Page 1 of 1