Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Vote_lcapSparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Voting_barSparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Vote_lcapSparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Voting_barSparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Empty
PostSubject: Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.)   Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Toji walked into the danger room, stretching to loosen up. He'd invited some of the Titans he didn't really know yet to spar. After all, combat reveals what a persons really like.Toji ran a very quick 10laps to finish stretching, then stood in the center of the room, waiting for his sparring partner(s).
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.)   Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Metamorphi walked into the danger room, he had been invited to spar by Toji and decided to accept his challenge, he stood in the centre of the sparing area Hey! Get over here!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.)   Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Toji grins, walking over."Yo, MM. I invited you here to spar because, well battle reveals a person's true side, I beleive. As you may know, I'm Toji Okami, Codename Lightning Wolf, and I am glad you have me the privilege of sparring me. Any special conditioned you want me to sry up on the com?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.)   Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Metamorphi thought for a few moments hmm, how about we have a fight with no restrictions and then we have a rematch where the winner of the last fight can`t use his powers? Sound good
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.)   Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Toji grins."Alright, the fight starts now!!!"He blurred foward, throwing a literally blistering combo of fists, then blurs backard, throwing a roundhouse kick as he did so. Then he jumps, finishing his attacks with a dropping elbow.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.)   Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Metamorphi saw the attacks coming and quickly became Steel, the attacks hit him, but they stung more than they hurt Is that all you got? even though he was talking tough he knew this guy would be able to dodge everything Meta threw at him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.)   Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Toji grinned."Thats what I'm talking about!!!" He rushes foward, then hits MM with the sword gannet club combo, which was a chop to the throaght, a hammer hand blow to the solar plexus, and a elbow to the temple.He then followed up with an ax kick and then a wolf's palm blow to the chest.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.)   Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:19 pm

Meta tried his best to dodge the blows with no luck, the neck blow hurt him a bit more than the rest of the attacks but he managed to take them all without too much damage. He sent a punch to Toji`s nose that would break it if successful and a knee to the stomach.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.)   Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Althought a vibrating ground suraface from below came to disturbs theirs movements and caught them off balance as a giant fiery vortex largely sprouted out of underground with intense flare hitting the two fighters in an unexpected rate.It kept spinning on the middle view completely sending Koji backwards and flat on the butt and by any chance it could hit up on Metamorphi as then with it halting back on the center field flamming pheonix wings enlarged itself out of the pyro tornado and switched into a hawkish design.

Hehehehe,forgot about me,boys?,how tragic a voice affirmed with fake regret in her tone and then with the vortex fading Katera stood on the aerial view just above the fire geyser hole that she had out of blue caused to take her unknown appearance appears right in this place.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.)   Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Toji was blown backward just before Morph's fist reached him.Blinking in surprise, Toji grinned as another foe showed up." Ello, Katera!!!Nice to meet you!"He stands back up, putting his dukes up."Another fighter is great!!That makes it more fun!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.)   Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:05 am

Metamorphi protected his face from the flames No, another fighter enables inequality and unfairness towards one of the fighters because the other two can just gang up on them, I refuse to engage in a three-way fight, enjoy each-others company `cause I`m out of here with those words he jumped down the hole Katera made and went to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.)   Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Ignoring Koji's voice,she turned at Meta who came to go out of here oh now im dissapointed,if youre so frightened tell somebody else to treat you like a unfamous boy Typhoon recalled in a deep tone and somehow closed of her hole though it gave it an idea right in her head about this but anyhow she faced Koji fun you say?,ill show you my context of the word 'fun' Kat affirmed her eyes suddenly blazing in fire and same happened to her whole body who caught itself into intense flames.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.)   Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:25 pm

Toji grinned, settling into his rough and ready stance."Right, lets go!!!!!" He blurred foward, letting loose with a hurricane of punches."You gotta be fast, not just powerful, if you wanna win!!"Despite the semingly powerful force of the attacks, they were gentle taps compared to what he usually let loose.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.)   Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:16 pm

Along the punching combination,she became way faster by keenly observing the punches rythm making her evade blurrily every fists sequences coming from Toji as if none would be touching her for an impact speed you say?,you cant do it with no balance. Kat red eyes flashed as if a blinding fire was turning the boy as if he was struck by a bright flashlight tool,it turned out that he was caught blinded by the fierce flaming light eye shot,blinding him for that round,so as Toji felt out of concentration she took a rapid knee kick by his unprotected stomach sending him over the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.)   Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring!!!!!!(Pika, then open.)
Page 1 of 1