Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Vote_lcapPhotos tell perfect stories (Open) Voting_barPhotos tell perfect stories (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Vote_lcapPhotos tell perfect stories (Open) Voting_barPhotos tell perfect stories (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Photos tell perfect stories (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Photos tell perfect stories (Open)   Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:38 am

It had taken three days to fully move to Jump City but when Albert Lawrence finally finished helping his parents move to their new home he had to explore the city. He had to get his barrings for the city that he will soon change into a hero free paradise. He wasn't going to act after the scuffle with Paige and the parade. He never heard Hei and Leonard scold him for doing what he had done in the UK. They had told him to never do something so extreme right as they were moving. He didn't really care for risking his life for his cause but they seemed generally worried. He didn't want to stay in the house while Hei and Leonard were decorating so he just left with a pocket knife, his wallet, phone, and a camera. He started taking pictures of streets, alleyways, any place that would benefit him in escaping or entering. He had done this in London, finding 288 escape routes and hidden entrances.

He started with his neighborhood, then the downtown area, then the docks, and then ended with the shores. He kicked the sand every step, looking down at his jeans and black t-shirt, 127 pictures taken from different locations around the city. He calculated the escape routes in his head and found that he could only use 47 of the photos in a plan to escape in certain situations. He tossed some of the photos on the beach that he wouldn't use and then felt slightly cold. He noticed that the sun grew dimmer but it wasn't night time yet. He looked out at the ocean and saw the large "T" building that made this city famous. He held his camera up and took a picture, taking the photo out and waving it in the air slightly so it will develop. He looked down at the photo and he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Photos tell perfect stories (Open)   Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:16 pm

It was one again one of those days in which some unlucky student of the H.I.V.E. Academy was tasked, by the other Villainous students, to bring back lunch, or dinner in the form of Pizza. Doesn't sound too evil, does it? Well, short changing the restaurant was enough evil for this task, doesn't garner enough attention from a Titan, for once. Today it was Hydra's turn, the Atlantean drew the short straw this time it seems. Though, the last time Hydra assisted Pix with this task, they ended up attracting the attention of the local authorities. Though they didn't last that long at all.

The HIVE Academy is of course located out at sea, with the abandoned oil rig as a disguise to what lies beneath. Due to her being Atlantean, Hydra wouldn't have the tiring journey of paddling a boat to shore, no. She instead swam through the sea towards the sea, reaching speeds of up to 60mph. When she was close enough to land, she launched out the water, bringing water with her as she touched down on the soft sand, water crashing down around her. She was to believe she was alone, don't get many people at the shores during this time. Drenched, she took a few moments to just catch her breath a little, grabbing her long pink hair with both hands, squeezing the water out from it. Such a mundane thing she had to do, it had become a habit despite her clear detest of it.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Photos tell perfect stories (Open)   Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Albert decided to take a seat on the sandy beach for a moment, just to take in the site of what will soon be the downfall of heroes. He had a rather different opinion with villains. It really depended on how evil they were. Small time, he would cut their limbs off and leave them alive as nubs, to make a symbol for the other villains not to commit atrocious acts. Big time or gang members, he would just kill them and leave their bodies hanging on lamp posts to tell the citizens that someone is actually getting results from being a chaotic hero. Super villain, on the other hand, he could not think of anything. Cut them to pieces with his tomahawks, impale them with his sword, or maybe just decapitate them and place their heads on the police station or catapult them to Titan's tower to tell them they are not doing their job right. It was all such a meticulous process to think of ways to kill a super villain but that was the fun part.

He thought he saw something out at sea so he put his hand on his forehead to block out the rays of the sun. "A shark?" He said to himself as the thing grew closer, "A dolphine? Too fast. A whale? Too small. A-" He stopped when the object came closer and launched herself out of the ocean. "A person?!" He said out loud as the water rained down on him and his camera. He stared, bewildered by such a feat, and thought of the reasons why and how such a thing is even possible. To swim at such a speed and launch in the air, that was something he would wish to have if he lived on the beaches of Hawaii. He squinted as he saw that it was human, and a woman none the less. He wasn't too excited, sense his parents influence on sexuality drew him towards the middle line of straight and homosexual, but he appreciated the moment of beauty that beheld him. He raised his camera and took a picture, just to keep this strange moment alive within his photographs, but just the flash was made, the film was wet inside the camera.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Photos tell perfect stories (Open)   Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:55 am

Whilst Hydra was totally unaware as to anybody around her being presence, she was soon clued in thanks to the flash of Albert's camera. As soon as the flash went off, Hydra would let go of her hair, falling down in front of her left shoulder as she gazed over towards him. What was she to think? He's taking a photo of a seagull behind her> Maybe there is a rare crab prancing along the beach? No! Clearly, this guy had to be a peeping Tom or something. A rather angry look across her face, Hydra called out.

"Hey! You know, you can't just go around taking photos of every girl you see!"
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Photos tell perfect stories (Open)   Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 am

"Not if it's for the moment," He said, pointing towards her. "The sun in the background gives off a sparkle against the water on your skin and the seagulls flying over makes it seem like you are being worshiped by the animals of the sea. In other words, it is like staring at the Venus painting by Botticelli, pure beauty and all." He was being honest, it was a perfect picture and closely resembled the painting. However, she wasn't naked and there were no angels to gawk at her and no woman trying to cover her. No, just a goddess standing on a beach, staring right at him with an angry glare. He didn't care if she was going to try and kill him, but he was well prepared for a fight. By well prepared, he meant the pocket knife would probably give him three seconds at best to run away if she becomes angry.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Photos tell perfect stories (Open)   Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:13 am

Whoever this... person was, he sure did know his stuff. Though really, Hydra had no idea what he was on about exactly. Art in Human culture was nothing like what she had learnt from growing up in Atlantis. But... from the sounds of things, it sounded good, suppose. She didn't look so angry anymore, in fact she seemed calm, like the sea she had lunged out from..

"I'm sure it is the perfect picture... but regardless of that, I want it deleted. You going to do that, or do I need to?"

It was important she kept a low profile, especially close to the shore line. It was important for a student of HIVE not to attract any unnecessary attention as to where they came from. The last thing they needed was the police, sea guard or the Titans, snooping around the abandoned oil rig, the cover up for the place many of them call home.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Photos tell perfect stories (Open)   Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:21 am

"No need to worry," Albert said as he dropped the camera into the sand. "It's broken and the film was too wet to develop from that entrance you gave." He stood up and looked at who he assumed to be Venus. He was examining her from head to toe, not in any perverted way, but in a studying manner as if he had found something quite new, like a clam with a pearl inside it. He placed his hands in his pocket, gripping the pocket knife just in case she was hostile, and asked, "Tell me, Venus, where exactly do you come from other than the sea?" The question may have seemed to forward but he was curious. After-all, he did want to know if she was friendly or not and wanted to show that he was friendly to.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Photos tell perfect stories (Open)   Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:32 am

"I'm from Atlantis, may of heard it before, Aquaman's Kingdom, the 'sea people'... yeah"

Were there any other well known Atlanteans? Probably not, still. That was about all the information Hydra would give away. That's about all anyone knew of her really, nobody outside of Atlantis knew of her rather, complicated history there.

"How about you, slick?"
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Photos tell perfect stories (Open)   Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:38 am

"I am from London, England. My parents moved here to get away from the strange cult that has arrived. The "True Justice Cult" which had completely banned heroes in Scotland and Northern Ireland, I believe." He stepped closer, holding his arms out as he told the story of why he even moved here. Of course, he didn't reveal the part of him being the cults deity, Lord Isenstein, or what he did to the mayor of Jump City. "So," He said, stepping a bit closer now as he assumed she wasn't going to hurt him, "Atlantis? I heard it existed but never really believed it. Tell me, do the Deep Ones exist as well, Cthulhu and such. I've always wanted to see the old gods. And why are you here? If you don't want to answer, that's fine to." He was blathering away like an idiot, being nervous around the opposite sex and all.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Photos tell perfect stories (Open)   Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:49 am

"Wouldn't know really, I've never ran into Cthulhu, or the Loch Ness Monster... Aquaman is the best one to ask"

A slight hint of boredom in the tone of her voice, mentioning Aquaman again. He is the one to ask, but. The amount of times she has had to mention his name since leaving Atlantis sure does get tiring after a while. Hydra had let out a small sigh, raising an arm to rub the lower part of her neck as she responded to his question. Thinking over what to say carefully, have to be with these things.

"I'm here thanks to the Queen of Atlantis... sent away, to ummm... spend some time in the outer world..."

Close enough to the truth. Most informative answer without bringing up being banished from Atlantis, and why. Though she was right in what she said about Queen Mera. Hydra of course had quite a good relationship with the Queen, a much closer one than most of Atlantean's.

"...don't worry, I'm no Atlantean Princess"
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Photos tell perfect stories (Open)   Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:57 am

"And I'm not the Queen of England." He said jokingly, smiling a bit. "It sounds like you have been through a lot. Being sent by the Queen of a mythical real place, but I feel that's not fully what you are saying sense there was some hesitation." He was a bit close to her, not too much to violate her personal space but enough so that she could hear him with a lowered voice. He wanted to know more about this stranger but what he forgot had forced him to smack his forehead in shame. "I completely forgotten about introducing myself," He held his hand out and said "My name is...Alfred Pennyworth" He was using one of his aliases just to protect himself and his family from ever being discovered.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Photos tell perfect stories (Open)   Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 pm

[color=cyan]That's not a name you hear every day; Alfred. Interesting... though he could push to discover more, Hydra would not indulge his thirst for knowledge. Her Atlantean Origin was something she had hidden for some time now, and simply asking a question wasn't going to make her divulge it. Hydra couldn't help but subtlety study the area around where the two were, wondering if there was anyone else about, anyone listening in. All she knew is that there was a boy before her, a normal, ordinary boy. No signs of being a meta so far, nor any signs of being hostile. Almost has 'Titan' written all over it. Rather than waste anymore time, as to not be so suspicious, Hydra spoke again. Her usual softer tone, though pleasant conversations like this were rare, not something she has come across outside the HIVE academy. Strange... though maybe, this was just an ordinary citizen who just managed to spot her leaving the sea. Maybe...

"Hello, Alfred. But really, there is nothing more to tell... I'm just a common Atlantean, that's about it"
[/font]

Last edited by Amag on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Photos tell perfect stories (Open)   Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:25 pm

Albert gave a slight frown as she didn't introduce herself properly to him. He figured it was for reasons much darker than his own understanding and decided not to push further for her name. "Then you need a name, for there it will be troubling to call you a common Atlantean when I see you again. That is if I see you again. Let me think." He placed his hand on his cheek and closed his eyes as he thought of a name. It didn't really take him that long as he smiled and looked at her, pointed, and said "Venus, the Roman Goddess who appeared out of the ocean and was fought over by the gods. Perfect!" He smiled as the name fit her perfectly. Then a lowly growl came from the absence of sound. Albert blushed slightly as his stomach growled loudly. He hadn't eaten anything this morning because he was in a rush to leave the house. "Oh my, I seemed to be hungry. How embarrassing." He said to himself, his stomach growling louder. He looked at Venus and asked "Do you want to join me for some food? I know a pizza place called Pisicies pizzas nearby."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Photos tell perfect stories (Open)   Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:38 pm

"Venus, it works"

She would say as she smiled back at... Alfred. That name still seemed so strange, odd. But then again, a lot of names Humans consider normal did seem weird to the Atlantean. Being asked out for a pizza would simply remind Hydra of why she came out to begin with, she almost forgot. Eh... Pix'll go on about this for a while, when she eventually gets back..

"I can spare some time for that, though I can't stay long. ...meant to be picking up some Pizzas for a few friends, actually"

Though they must be quite starving themselves. Wondering how the fastest swimmer in HIVE can take so long to go to and from the shore with a few pizzas. But, they'll have to wait. Not as if Hydra wanted to serve them, she just got the short end of the straw tis all.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Photos tell perfect stories (Open)   Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:58 pm

"Great! I'll order something small so it won't take too long to eat." He said, grabbing her hand and leading her to where the Pisicies Pizzas was. It wasn't a far walk, in fact, the restaraunt was on a peer. He had visited there when he first moved to the city, trying to get his baring and such. Something had caught his eye for a moment, he saw a man standing on a crate wearing the "True Justice Cult" mask and preaching the holy words of Lord Isenstein. Albert found it flattering but unrequited sense this cult was ignorant enough to find him a God. Of course, he didn't recognize Albert when he walked by. No one had seen Isentsein's real face, besides Venus, but she doesn't know who he really is, thankfully. He let go of her and held his hand out, pointing towards the Pizza place. "Here we are." He said, approaching a table with two seats, the table and seats were set outside along with other tables and seats. It was an outdoor restraunt after all. He walked toward the seat and pulled it out for her. He was being polite, after-all. They were quite far from the raving preacher of True Justice, thank God, for even Albert couldn't stand the raving lunacy of that cult. However, it was flattering and they did help him ruin the parade for heroes a couple days ago. Two bombs and photage of Paige fighting Isenstein. It wasn't really a fight, more like Paige nearly killing him and Isenstein having to blow up a parade float and a suicide bomber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photos tell perfect stories (Open)   Photos tell perfect stories (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photos tell perfect stories (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next