Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Stories that you've written Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Stories that you've written Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Stories that you've written Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Stories that you've written Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Stories that you've written Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Stories that you've written Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Stories that you've written Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Stories that you've written Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Stories that you've written Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Stories that you've written Vote_lcapStories that you've written Voting_barStories that you've written Vote_rcap 
Moon
Stories that you've written Vote_lcapStories that you've written Voting_barStories that you've written Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Stories that you've written

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Stories that you've written Empty
PostSubject: Stories that you've written   Stories that you've written Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Well as a bit of a writer myself, I thought I'd share my writing with you, and you'd share your writing, that way we can learn from each other. This is a story that I've begun and will try to finish, so don't mind the cliffhanger.

Prelude to Disaster

A veil of darkness covered the night sky, so much so that not even the moon was in sight. I was watching the town lights from my perch on a cliff. They had cast me out, rejected me, and all for something I had no control over. Alas it was their fault I became this abomination, their fault I am no longer human!
You see, this town held a very sinister secret that chilled it's residents right to their very bones. In the center of the town there was a well that never held water, but the entrance to what the citizens both feared and admired. At the very bottom of the well there was a door that led to a science lab, in which the most vile and twisted experiments that the mind could ever conjure up were preformed.
I was a Guinea Pig, a test subject for one of the more radical experiments. They gave me wings and claws, trying to create an Angel of Death, a complete mistake. A failure from the start.
I once thought that these experiments were for the betterment of mankind, I was wrong, and this I realized far too late. I am unable to fit in anywhere, even the place that created the "new" me won't take me back. Hell, they've created a legend about me, about how I circle over the forest at midnight and eat any children who wander too close to my territory. Territory, they don't even think I'm slightly human anymore. They've even begun to cover up my creation, making it seem like I'm the spawn of Satan instead of a product of their sick habits. That is where I cross the line! It's time that people hear the truth about the evils committed in the town of Knives' Creek.
This all started when I was 9, I lived in a house in front of the well and I, like most other citizens, was very interested by it, always wanting to see what happened in the lab. Be careful what you wish for and all that, I guess. I never had any real friends, so I spent my lunches looking for any side entrances to the Lab, and I felt every time I was getting closer and closer to a break through, there was only the one entrance.
That didn't stop me from continuing to look until I was 12, that year I made my mind up, I waited until I was sure there was no more scientists and snuck down the well.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: Stories that you've written   Stories that you've written Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Interesting. It reminds me of the Bottom of the Well in Ocarina of Time for some reason, but you've a good setup. I can definitely see people wanting to find out more. Is the "Angel of Death" attempt part of a larger plot line or just something you came up with for the character?
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stories that you've written   Stories that you've written Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:46 pm

I think I might make it a metaphor about how we all try to control death
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stories that you've written   Stories that you've written Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stories that you've written
Page 1 of 1