Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Vote_lcapKingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Voting_barKingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Vote_lcapKingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Voting_barKingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread)   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:52 am

[OOC: If you want to join please go to https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t2645-kingdom-hearts-lost-souls-sign-up-thread and request to play a character or make your own there.]

The ocean blue haired girl groaned as her alarm clock went off, slamming a hand onto it she slowly opened her eyes, slowly sitting up and yawning she then got changed from her pjs into a pair of black trousers, a black t-shirt then putting on a pair of socks and her black leather boots and Organization 13 cloak, ever since the revival of the group, things had been…slow…slower than they were before, but she figured that was good, after all, Xemnas was trying to revive everyone else as only a few of the members had come back so far, she picked up her towel and toothbrush then walked out of her room and towards the bathroom, brushing her teeth and readying herself for another day of patrolling worlds, helping out with any trouble that might happen, the usual stuff that she had become bored of by now.

Rokxi then walked into the kitchen to make herself some breakfast, taking out the toasted waffles from the toaster and adding jam and whipped cream, sitting at the breakfast table looking still a little drowsy, once she had eaten her breakfast she cleaned her plate and took out her gloves from the inside pocket of her cloak, walking into The Grey Area, glancing at the empty sofas and sighed "why do I get up at this hour…" she muttered to herself before she looked out to the huge windows that covered the room, no longer did she see Kingdom Hearts from the window, no, now it had been merely replaced by a crescent moon with stars filling the constantly night sky, she then took out a book from her cloak and decided to sit on the sofa and read until everyone else woke up.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread)   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:28 pm

Marluxia woke up one morning, he didn`t see it as a very important day, just another. He got dressed into his organization uniform, attended his new flower garden, after he found his old one dead after his own death and walked into the common room, he knew it had a name, but it was basically just a common room.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread)   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Rokxi looked up and saw Marluxia, smiling at him she then greeted him "good morning Marl" she said happily, glad that she was no longer the only one awake, hoping that everyone else would wake up soon, she then looked back to her book and got back to reading it, just generally relaxing until someone talked to her or one of her superiors gave her a job to do, but then with her being the newest that kinda meant that everyone was her superior.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread)   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:02 pm

Rexx strolled into the Grey area with an obnoxious smile on his face, he floated towards the sofa and sat down next to Rokxi Hey

###

Marluxia nodded to Rokxi and sat down. After seeing Rexx enter he sighed Oh dear
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread)   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:37 pm

Rokxi chuckled when Rexx walked in "hi Rexx, nice to see you again" she said happily, surprised that he had suddenly sat next to her, as she wasn't really expecting anyone to "how did you sleep?" she asked curiously, not really knowing what else to talk about this early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread)   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Hmmm.. Rubbing her eyes and already on her organization outfit Larxene stepped in the place halfway awake though she let a smile rise into her facial expression with a slow but good waving gesture at the gang who seemed already up.Hey guys her voice normally felt weak overall normal anyway she went over by herself in the kitchen for breakfast that way the group members could also eat up a snack or two.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread)   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Rexx smiled Oh, hey Rokxi, I slept well, what about you? he ignored Laraxene and continued to socialize with the only other member around his age, the only one who could have a conversation with him without trying to kill him.

###

Marluxia walked into the kitchen with Laraxene Good morning he stretched as he talked to Larxene, he would gladly talk to anyone other then Rexx.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread)   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Rokxi chuckled "I slept well, lovely and warm under the covers, although I'm still missing Demyx, I hope he comes back soon..." she said before she sighed, she admitted to herself that she liked Demyx, heck, she even cried when she heard news of his defeat in the massive battle at Hollow Bastion, she just hoped that once he did come back, that he'd still be the Demyx that she admired and was still crushing on.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread)   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:29 pm

While picking out somes stuffs to gain a breakfast meal as she heard the greeting the other member who had came in the place too thanks Larxene,eyes on the cereal box and well filling her bowl of it and by opening the fridge she just poured milk and then started to eat by the table chair of course.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread)   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Demyx? Who`s that? as Rexx had only been a part of the organization for a short time before his death, he had not met the guitarist alot and as such did not remember him.

###

Marluxia made himself some toast, spread some butter on it and sat next to his lightning wielding comrade.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread)   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:39 pm

Aestus kicked open the door as he walked out of a shop, furious. He was currently in Radiant Gardens, and he had been trying to gather information on some more Heartless and Nobodies. Nobody had anything for him. Radiant Gardens was like a hub for Heartless and Nobody, and he had been slaying them all. Tugging on his right glove to make it a bit tighter, he stopped, thinking.

I still haven't checked...the World that Never Was...

He shook his head. It was a ridiculous idea. The Organization was gone. However, the smart side of him kept telling him to check.

He didn't have time to decide, for, suddenly, he was surrounded by Heartless.

Oh, joy...

He formed Nightbringer, and went to work.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread)   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:02 pm

Rokxi smiled as she thought about Demyx "only the most amazing, kindest, talented, goofiest, lovable and adorable Nobody that ever existed..." she said before she sighed dreamily "he has the power over water and his weapon is a sitar named Arpeggio, he doesn't like fighting and is usually as calm as a gentle stream, I remember the time he wrote a song for me...but of course he only thought of me as a friend...I never got to confess to him my feelings for him...hence why that's my number one job for when he comes back" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread)   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:21 pm

With the calm ambiance filling the kitchen as she nearly listened to the chatting kids from where she was and obviously not the young teens sight well along Marluxia to count properly Larxene keep eating up and randomly drunk up her water glass for a moment then just when all finished she got up and decided to wander around the headquarter in a way to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread)   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Suddenly, from behind Rokxi a voice called to her When who comes back Rokxi? if she looked at the owner of the voice, she would see none other than Demyx. He smiled at his friend oblivious to everything she just said.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread)   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Nightbringer found the face of the last Heartless in the group, slaying it and sending a heart up to the sky. Aestus sighed, dispersing Nightbringer in a burst of black and red energy.

He looked up to the sky as the bottom edges of his frayed biker jacket swayed in the wind. He looked at it for many moments, before continuing to walk. He formed Nightbringer again, and tossed it into the air as he continued walking. As it came back down, it expanded into a bladed board, which Aestus hopped onto, his armor forming. A portal opened up to the Lanes In Between. He turned towards it slowly, and rode through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread)   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls (RP Thread)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next