Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Vote_lcapKingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Voting_barKingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Vote_lcapKingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Voting_barKingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread

Go down 
+3
RageofArgos
Pikazard
Emmz
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Okay so the basic story of it is that it's after Kingdom Hearts two, but a fragment of Xemnas survived and he regained his form, he then reformed Organization 13 and he is currently planning other sinister deeds, meanwhile the Nobodies in Organization 13 are free to roam the worlds as they please as there are no-more heartless to defeat, the heroes are free to return to school too.
If this is a bad idea or needs tweaking feel free to say because it's just something I thought of out of the blue lol.

OC Template:
Appearance: (You can either describe what they look like or find a picture of what they look like/look similar to, if its not the perfect picture just add "this except with brown eyes" or whatever differences the character has to the picture).
Name:
Weapon: (can be any)
Power/Element: (only put if a Nobody)
Personality:
History:

Playable Characters:

Heroes:
Sora
Riku
Kairi
Wakka: Sicarius
Silkie
Tidus
Terra
Aqua
Ventus
King Mickey
Naminé

Organization XIII:
Xemnas: Kyte
Xigbar
Xaldin
Vexen
Lexaeus
Zexion
Saïx: Emmi-of-the-Emmz
Axel: Kyte
Demyx: Pikazard
Luxord
Marluxia: Pikazard
Larxene: RageofArgos
Roxas (debatable)
Xeon (debatable)

Others: (Let me know if you want me to add more)
Vanitas
Stitch: Ninjafox
Malificent
Master Xehanort
Master Eraqus

The maximum of characters you can play is four, but if someone really wants to play as a character that you already control, and you already have multiple characters while the other person is only asking for their first character, then you will be asked to give up that character but only if I feel that the requesting person's rp skills are good quality.

My Character:

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name: Rokxi

Form: Nobody

Weapon: Winged Hope
Spoiler:

Power/Element:
Hallucinations- Can create creepy hallucinations (only 2 at a time) that can attack or distract her foes (they can be defeated with a few hits of a keyblade or a powerful hit with a regular weapon) she can also bring people into "her own world" which is where she can being her foes into her creepy world although this is used as a last resort as it drains her energy very quickly, within this world she can creep out her foes and summon more hallucinations (up to 5).

Personality: Easily bored and likes to creep people out with her power, creating flickering beings to scare others as well as using her powers to do other such mischievous things, concerning the organzation she sees them as a big family and takes pride in helping them out with chores around the castle, she also enjoys cooking and her favorite world is Halloween Town.

History:
Rokxi was treated like any newbie at the organization, eventually warming up to Larxene as the only other girl in the organization, the two spent a lot of time together and became friends, she also usually chilled out with Demyx as she was crushing on him a little, now the organization has been revived she's ready to start a normal teenage life with everyone else.

Last edited by Emmi-of-the-Emmz on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:30 pm

I`ll take Marluxia
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:38 pm

im picking up Larxene
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:51 pm

[center]Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Request___aestus_by_hikarinokusari-d56jydo

Name: Aestus
Form: Human
Weapon: Nightbringer and Radiant, keyblades

Nightbringer:
Radiant:

Nightbringer and Radiant come together to form what Aestus calls Hearken, Chaos.

Hearken, Chaos:

Personality: Aestus used to be carefree and easygoing, but now he's quiet, calm, and cold as a rock. He has friends, and will be nice to him, but to a stranger, it's straight to business. He is proficient in fire magic.
History: Aestus and his sister Nivalis (Or Niv, as he liked to call her, as well as others) were students in the academy, and were both proficient in the arts of the Keyblade, and also proficient in the arts of magic; Aestus fire, Nivalis ice. They were what were known as prodigies, until one fateful night, Heartless swarmed the Academy. They slayed all of them, but Nivalis was gone, for she had fallen in battle. Before fading, she gave her Keyblade to Aestus, for him to always remember. He searches for her Heartless and Nobody so he can slay her, and bring her back.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:38 am

Stitch! <3
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:53 pm

I call waka
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:48 pm

Ok that should be enough people to start, hopefully I'll be able to put up the actual rp thread eventually, but feel free to play as more than one character or for new people, feel free to still request to play as characters.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:51 pm

I might be starting the actual RP thread for this tomorrow so if you still want to join feel free to post here, even after I make the thread you'll be able to join still.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:58 pm

Name: Rexx
Form:Nobody
Weapon: A Boomerang
Power/Element: Gravity
Personality: Rexx, before he was a nobody, was a quiet boy who rarely spoke his mind. As a nobody he couldn`t be more different, he has a hollow shell of a behavior which those who don`t know he`s a nobody would mistake for being rebellious, he doesn`t respect his betters and often gets into trouble.
History: Rexx`s life as a human was uneventful. When he died he became a humanoid nobody and soon joined the organization, he was disrespectful towards his peers and often got into fights. One day on a mission with Axel, the two had a fight and Rexx ended up fighting his target by himself, the target was a really strong heartless which killed him almost instantly. When he was revived, nothing changed in his daily life.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:31 pm

I'll make Nivalis a Nobody, but I can't figure out a good Nobody name. Here's what I got so far.

Valixsin

Sinxvali

Sinalivx
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Me taking Demyx
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:17 pm

Valixsin sounds cool to me Kyte, and ok sure Pika.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Alrighty then.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:47 am

Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread 1007504_1286491561022.54res_225_350
Cup size D, firmly built body, ice blue eyes, Nivalis often wears an Organization XIII cloak, but under this wears a white t-shirt and black pants, with boots. She often has the hood on the cloak up.

Name: Valixsin
Weapon: Indignation
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Keyblade

Power/Element: Ice
Personality: Silent, seductive. She's that person that sits quietly, sometimes speaks only when spoken to, but is plotting your imminent demise. She can be very cunning and mischievous.
History: Nivalis and her brother Aestus (Or Aest (EST), as she liked to call him, as well as others) were students in the academy, both proficient in the arts of the Keyblade, and also proficient in the arts of magic; Aestus fire, Nivalis ice. They were what were known as prodigies, until one fateful night, Heartless swarmed the Academy. They slayed all of them, but Nivalis was gone, for she had fallen in battle. Before fading, she gave her Keyblade to Aestus, for him to always remember. Shortly after, she woke up as a Nobody in the World that Never Was. Remembering who she was, she began to form a contorted hatred for her brother, and lost who she once was, rising up the ranks of Nobody until achieving a humanoid form, and joining the Organization under Xemnas. She waits for her brother to find her so she can end him and have him fall to darkness.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:07 am

Appearance:
Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Black-10
Name: Onyx
Weapon: Scepter

Spoiler:

Power/Element: Moon(Stars included)
Personality: great sense of leadership/reliability,excessively found on her own path,uses to be putting her fun side in mystery,most smartest one to know or anyone tough it can be unsure,hardenedly silent or not so bubbly to be precise,always thinks before acting on few causes,she get to hide what her heart as to say,she is rightful on bringing facts and a lower inch upon speaking with wiseness,still she is hearthedly good and get her words to be uneasily understood altought Onyx is extremely honest and secretive as ravens or animals of the night seems to be attracted at her she doesnt bother theirs company.

History: Onyx grew up in her birthland with a normal life till 9 years old comes by her birthday,things began to change with her family.One day the young girl and her parents mostly herself who have died in an accident upon a forbidden road that her mother took as a shortcut,as the ambulance came up they warned the family that Onyx is death,saddened by the event they returned home without theirs daughter.Few minutes after releasing all her tears and guilt,the parents were alone as the night was coming keeping theirs eyes over the tombstone.Two years after something unusual happened Onyx found herself to be splitted apart in two side of herself and then even a odd scepter stood in her hands,she lived with one of her friend as a temporary adoption and was strangely not remembering anything not even that passed time in the cemetary with the encounter of her family members and this splitting event on which she couldnt know much.An hour later the 11 years old girl was strolling alone by the streets way avoiding any collision with the others peoples walking around,but as she decided to take a single break on the bench of a park this is where everything changed when she had grew at 19 years old from hearing about those heroic persons and with heavy training she became accepted.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread   Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: Lost Souls- Sign-Up Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next