Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Voting_barHotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Voting_barHotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:21 pm

Hotwire was about ton freeze time to gonto the radio, but she walked out of range before he could.

"uh-oh... he thought as AKOW boarded down the street... ghost in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Akow smiles widely as she rides straight into a car and jumps up and runs over on top of the car as her skate board goes under it and hops off the car and lands on her skate broad laughing. Akow then jumps up with her skate broad and grinds on the side of the car and lands on a near by side walk riding around a bunch of people.

"WAAAAHOOOO!!"

Akow yells as she uses a lamp post to make a sharp turn and into an alley way. Akow then stops and hops off her skate broad panting a little.

"That... was... AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Hotwire looked around... no cores to latch onto. He could dial out of the phone at any time... he just wanted to learn if he made the right choice in letting the girl get away. She seemed... familiar.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Akow looked around for anyone near by and saw no one and sighs in relief.

"oh thank god this wig is way too itchy."

Akow takes of her hat and zips up her jacket. She then takes off her bandanna and pulls off her wig letting her long brown hair that was in 2 piggy tails down and stuffs her wig and bandanna in her back pack and pulls out a lollipop and puts it in her mouth. She puts her back pack back on and pulls out the phone smiling at it.

"You might not be man enough to tell me who you are but your a ghost so I have nothing to lose just showing you who I am."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:50 pm

"paige?" hotwire said through the speaker. It looked like her. only younger. like hotwires age. impossible... she was in an alternate dimension when she was that old.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:07 pm

Akow raises an eyebrow to hotwire seeming confused.

"How do you know my real name I didn't tell you it yet. I wouldn't be surprised if you called me Akow since it was on my shirt but how the hell would you know my real name?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:10 pm

"I was teammates with you when I was still alive.

on the screen of her phone, hotwire appeared, only from the waist up.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:23 pm

"Oooooooh I get it she warned me about this, I'm form a parallel dimension and I actually only got here recently. The paige your talking about is like 27, married, and has 2 kids now."

Akow says like its an everyday thing
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:31 pm

"Oh, I know about paige today. Alternate dimension huh? I've seen weirder." hotwire said.

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:36 pm

"you must be that wipcream pie dude right? Paige said if it weren't for her current boy friend at the time or eric she was gonna ask you out since you gys had alot in common and stuff. She alsso called you a major nerd which is great cause I'm a nerd too but so far what it seems is everyone here doesn't know any nerdy stuff from my dimension."

Akow says leaning agisnt the wall sitting down
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:39 pm

"she was going to what?" Hotwire yelled through the speakers.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:42 pm

Akow looks over the phone.

"does this thing have bad reception to the spirit world or something? I said SHE WAS GOING TO ASK YOU OUT!!! Did you hear me that time?"

Akow says
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:49 pm

"wow...just wow..." Hotwire thought.

"So you do nerd stuff?
At this point hotwire figured he could trust her... after all... she was essentialy paige.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:59 pm

"Did young padawan Luke skywalker put his arms behind his head smling to hon solo after kissing his soon to learn is his sister laya while laying in bed?"

Akow says in a failed attempt of a yoda voice.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:06 pm

"..." hotwire looked quite overwhelmed. holding his hand up looking like he was going to say something before putting his hand down agzin. His face had a light blush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)   Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotwire the nerdy ghost (Hotwire)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next