Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Almost Easy Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Almost Easy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Almost Easy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Almost Easy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Almost Easy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Almost Easy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Almost Easy Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Almost Easy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Almost Easy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Almost Easy Vote_lcapAlmost Easy Voting_barAlmost Easy Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Almost Easy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Almost Easy Empty
PostSubject: Almost Easy   Almost Easy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:36 pm

The Residential District of Jump City, home to some of Jump City's richest people and also home to the randomers of the city, but it wasn't the randomers that was the target here. The largest emerald in the city was in one of the houses, that was Nightblade's goal here. He knew exactly where the emerald was and he knew exactly how he planned on getting it, there may be a few obstacles in the way but he could more than deal with them when he got to them. He had the house in his sights, but to be honest house was the wrong word to describe this place, it was more like a castle. He knew exactly what he needed to do first and that was to knock the power out.

He ran up to the walls of the house and in front of him stood a ten foot wall, no problem. Nightblade simply jumped straight up on top of it, he quickly surveyed the area and found the fuse box for the house within seconds, he knew that just being on top of the wall would've already set off the silent alarm but he knew he was faster than the security, he quickly reached behind him and threw one of his blades at the box, cutting off all the electricity to the house which should eliminate most of the other security measures. Quickly hopping down for the wall he would run across the lawn and grab his blade from back out of the box before making his way into the house.

Nightblade would look around. "Now if I were a giant emerald where would I hide?" Thinking quickly he would make his way across the huge house and head up the stairs to the master bedroom, he knew that the owners of the house were out right now, he had watched the house all day to make sure they were gone. As he made his way up the stairs he made his way to the biggest door, it was safe to say that would be the master bedroom. With one quick punch the sound of cracking wood could be heard throughout the entire house. It was a nice room, but when the owner was a billionaire then it should be.

A quick scan of the room showed that there was no obvious place to be hiding it but Nightblade knew exactly where it was, across from the bed stood a giant closet. Nightblade would draw out his other blade and with a few slices in key places the closet fell to pieces revealing a giant safe door behind it. He then reached into his belt and pulled out a piece of explosive gel no bigger than a marble and placed it on the door before taking a few steps back. After waiting for a few seconds Nightblade would motion looking at a watch on his wrist and shaking his head before finally an explosion blew the door off it's hinges. "Ah, there we go."

There it was inside the safe, an emerald nearly twice the size of a baseball. As Nightblade picked it up he turned around into a security team that rivaled S.W.A.T. He quickly drew a blade before counting how many men there were poiting machine guns at his head, there was only five, that should be easy. "Put the emerald down and the blade away and take slow steps toward me." Doing what he was told, for now at least, Nightblade would make his way towards the security guard with his hands high above his head showing he wasn't going to fight, or would he? As he reached the guards they would lower their guns as one reached forward and grabbed Nightblade by the wrist ready to put him in handcuffs.

Nightblade wasn't going down easy though. As the guards hand grabbed his wrist Nightblade would quickly jump over the guard, forcing him to break the hold, and snap his neck. Seeing this the other guards reached for their guns but using his superior reaction time Nightblade quickly drew a blade and cut the strapping from one of the guards gun before kicking that same guard back into the wall before grabbing the gun and opening fire on the three remaining guards, putting bullets through all their heads. Nightblade would then turn around and make his way back to the jewel as the final guard got back to his feet and charged at Nightblade. As the guard ran Nightblade would drop down and quickly slice his blade through the guards knee, cutting the lower half of his leg off which caused the guard to let out one of the loudest screams humanly possible. "Now that's enough of that." Nightblade would quickly plunge his blade through the throat of the guard, killing him.

He would then pick up the emerald and hop out the bedroom window and land down on the lawn. He would look at the emerald he has in his hand before tossing it over his shoulder onto the grass. "So what can I do for fun now?" Nightblade would put his blades back in their holsters on the back of his armour before hopping over the wall.

Last edited by Josh on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

Almost Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Easy   Almost Easy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Almost Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Easy   Almost Easy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:03 am

"How about getting your ass kicked for killing those people?"

Miley says Standing wearing her regular white and dark blue colored short sleeved T-shirt. Her jeans looked burnt up the the length of shorts and she wore no shoes or socks while her tail was hidden under her shirt. Her arms are crossed and her face frowning. Miley starts to walk over to the man keeping her arms crossed.

"I was up here just looking for something to do and you wouldn't believe what I saw..."

Miley jumps down from the wall some flames shooting from her feet to brake her fall and she lands gracefully on the ground.

"... I saw you off a bunch of people trying to protect the city they love from you and they were re payed by getting killed by you."

Miley gets into a battle pose and stares at him with a straight face.

"I do hope your ready to pay for what you have done cause I won't go easy on you."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

Almost Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Easy   Almost Easy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:58 am

As he was walking away Nightblade would stop as he heard a voice, someone had seen what he had just done so it seems like he didn't have to wait long to find something to do, he could kill this girl. He watched as she landed on the floor and used fire to break her fall, that should make this all the more interesting, who doesn't love the challenge of taking on a pyro. "Actually, whatever the hell you are, these people weren't trying to protect the city they love. Oh no, that's far from what they were trying to do. These people were just doing what they were paid to do, not to protect a city that they loved but just to protect an emerald which I've seen more than one of them think about stealing."

Nightblade would point over his shoulder at the emerald a couple of meters behind him. He had been watching this place for weeks, he had seen that each of the guards had at one point in time contemplated stealing that emerald for themself, it would be hard for anyone to resist. He was pretty sure that they weren't even trying to stop him because he was trying to steal it, they were probably only trying to stop him so that they could steal it for themself.

"So now if you'll excuse me, I'll be on my way." Nightblade would then turn and walk to one of the other sides of the fence to leave, he doubted that she would let him leave though which is just what he wanted, he wanted to a fight. He wanted to be challenged and he thought that this fire chick would be a decent challenge but he knew he could come out on top
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Almost Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Easy   Almost Easy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:18 pm

As the man talks Miley starts to frown her hands turning to fists as she clenches them harder and harder. She really didn't care if they were being selfish or not they were still trying to stop him and died for it and in her book they were still counted as good people. Miley stands up straight narrowing her eyes pointing at the man before she speaks.

"Sorry but you aren't excused it doesn't matter if their intentions were pure or not you still killed them so your still at fault."

Miley crouches down and jumps up as she shoots out fire from her feet to get higher into the air. Miley does 2 flips before she lands in front of the man and inhales then exhales shooting out fire from her mouth at him. Miley knew he'd dodge it what good killer wouldn't? He plan was at least intimidate him or catch him on fire as a distraction so she could then knock him out and take him to jail.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

Almost Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Easy   Almost Easy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:11 pm

Quickly hopping out of the way of the fire Nightblade drew both his blades from behind his back and got into a fighting stance, it looked like he wouldn't be able to talk his way out of this. He didn't have any powers that would really help him in a fight so it seemed that he was going to have to reply on his training to prevail in this fight, but that should be easy though because he was trained by some of the best fighters in the world, there wasn't many in Jump City who could go one on one with him and get the best of him so he was confident he could win.

Luckily for him he had also been surveying the house for a number of days now and he knew exactly where everything was, including the pool which he knew he could use to his advantage against this girls fire. He knew it wouldn't be easy getting her to the water but he knew that he could do it. "So what exactly do you think gives you the rights to just try and take me in? I mean you're certainly not a cop so I'm guessing you have a huge ego otherwise you wouldn't be doing this. Either that or you're just very stupid, this isn't exactly the best city to be trying to be a hero in."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Almost Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Easy   Almost Easy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Miley ignores his comments as she does a cart wheel at the man shooting fire from her limbs as she does so knowing the attack wouldn't be to strong against him if she didn't add fire. Miley figured the man most likely didn't have any powers since he was using swords but she wouldn't go easy on him just in case it turned out he did have powers.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

Almost Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Easy   Almost Easy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:26 pm

Nightblade would move quickly out of the way, his speedy and agility were giving him a big help in this fight but that still didn't protect him from getting hit a few times with the fire. Thankfully his suit could handle the flames although he was starting to get a little warm inside it but it was nothing that he couldn't adapt to in no time. He wasn't looking to hurt this girl but it seemed that if he wanted to get out of here without any serious burns then he would have to hurt her, oh well. It's her own fault

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue? If you don't want to talk then that's fine, I'll go with the crazy option. I know a crazy chick when I see one and I'm looking right at one." Nightblade was hoping to anger her, he knew that people made mistakes when angry and when he spotted her make a mistake he would take quick advantage of it and take her down and make his getaway
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Almost Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Easy   Almost Easy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:23 pm

ooc: I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry i didn't see you posted up until now

Miley held an attack pose frowning at him "Kill him... Kill him now!" Miley's eyes flash completely black as the thought passes through her head but she pushes the thoughts away and said in a calm tone.

"Crazy? ....... fair enough....."

Miley shoots high into the air firing fire balls down around the man before falling down and going faster shooting fir from her feet shooting gout a fire ball ahead of her. about 5 seconds after a fire would pass him shed com up and punch him in the face.
Back to top Go down

Almost Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Easy   Almost Easy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:13 pm

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

...what was that I hear you ask? Well, that was the faint sound of your Mike with the Mouth, placed a good distance away from the destructive battle in front of him. The man who had been watching the man who was watching the house, and this little scrap aside, Mike was impressed with the performance Nightblade had put on earlier. That was some major fine killing right there. Mike would've remained in watching the assassin if it wasn't for this piece of inferno-y trouble he walked into. To say the red head was fighting for goodness, she wasn't half making a mess of things.

Anywho, directly after the so greatly used line of dialogue, a flash lit up the portion of the lawn in darkness where Mike had quietly positioned himself. As Mike had himself equipped with his two handy handguns...get that...handy...handg- never mind. Anyway, both of which where directed at the fire lady. A villain, saving a villain...from a hero...this was a first for Mike, who fired until the clips in both the guns emptied, prompting Mike to reload as he took a few steps further.

Quote :
OH, BTW Paige, inclusion in this was given permission of by Josh, we have a group we need to get set up. And making sure he's not fried chicken is something of a priority for Mike.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

Almost Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Easy   Almost Easy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:52 pm

So this girl was now trying to pretty much kill Nightblade with fire, but luckily he could stand the heat so he'd stay in this kitchen. His face would then get met with a fist, he got sent back a bit but luckily he was trained well and he flipped in mid air and landed on both feet with relative ease. This was going to be a tough fight, at least that's what he thought until some other man came in and decided to start attacking the crazy girl as well.

Well this was knew. Nightblade didn't really need help to take this girl out but he certainly wasn't going to turn it down, he had no idea who the man was but he could thank him later, if he felt like. "I'm guessing fire doesn't like water." Nightblade would then run over to where he knew the hose pipe was and turned it on before slicing the tap off and letting the water spray out, hopefully if she was wet she'd weaken, and making girls wet is a specialty of Nightblades
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Almost Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Easy   Almost Easy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:34 pm

Miley was fired at and luckily she dodged the bullets fast enough by back flipping a few times. Miley didn't see this coming but she knew shed be fine fighting them both as long as she could use her ...... fire...... miley got hit but some water soaking her arm and a part of her shirt. Miley tried to start a fire but couldn't. Miley cursed in her head many many maaaany times. Miley tried to wipe the water off but only managed to get her hand wet. Miley looked up at the two cursing in her head more. This was really bad news since she wasn't really experienced in hand to hand combat but at least she still knew how to doge.
Back to top Go down

Almost Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Easy   Almost Easy Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Making girls wet, eh? I'd say you were more of a frowny biscuit with that mask, but only my opinion. As the lady now seemed to have difficulty in jump starting her powers. As Mike lowered the handguns, after all, she seemed powerless.

Mike || The Mouth || Stokes
Burned out, love?

Said Mike, pouting his lips, the side of his lips slanting down to form half a frown.

You know, you could just run...I wouldn't blame you, nor would I seek chase, whilst I can't speak on behalf of Kane here, it doesn't have to end in tears...
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

Almost Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Easy   Almost Easy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:57 pm

OT: Seeing as Mike and myself have a plan and Paige is away we'll continue without her and say her character left

With the advantage they saw as Miley left them, as she left she said she wasn't leaving cos she was beaten it was just more of a tactical retreat but both men knew they had beaten her. Nightblade had no doubt in his mind that if this fight had gone on longer then his cold steel blade would've been run across her throat. For now though he would simply walk over to the Mike, the man who had come to help him in this fight and as he got within arms reach he put his blade up to Mike's throat, leaving it close enough to give Mike the best shave of his life, or a beheading. "Let's get one thing straight pal, I didn't need your help here. I could've handled myself in this, which leads me to another question, why the hell did you come here?"
Back to top Go down

Almost Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Easy   Almost Easy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:42 pm

Well...this is nice. I mean, I practically save you from your inevitable fate of becoming a bucket of fried chicken, and this...THIS is the best form of thanking me? I mean, not like you haven't had enough time to get a present together or anything, hell, I imagine whatever you found in that house would probably go far in the terms of presents. But, that would misinterpret the notion of my reasons being here.

Mike said, at this point, his eyes looked to Nightblade's blade, taking a step back, Mike readjusted his jacket, cranking his neck from side to side, before returning to a normal posture.

The better question is what are you doing here? I mean from your point of view, you are probably making your weeks wage, break in, kill a few people, steal something valuable and get out. What I see is a talent such as your own wasted on stealing items to keep you with food in stomach and roof over your head, like a cat burglar. When clearly there is some form of...how would you say "opportunity" where these talents can live up to their true potential, and yet still have all the accommodations of living along with it. You get my point?

He probably didn't, but Mike wasn't the best at explaining his actions, you either got a short story, or an extremely long one that only makes it point at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Almost Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Easy   Almost Easy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost Easy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next