Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Background mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Background mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Background mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Background mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Background mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Background mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Background mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Background mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Background mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Background mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Vote_lcapBackground mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Voting_barBackground mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Vote_rcap 
Moon
Background mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Vote_lcapBackground mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Voting_barBackground mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Background mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Background mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Empty
PostSubject: Background mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley   Background mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:31 pm

The death of a good friend.

V.I.P.s of the Story:
Tony Helin (Miley’s friend)
Background mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwnkXYG6MUCDeINF_VRpnmn0poGq6tye9HsvdyZ2cgL1ak8tKNW9Aiy6513Q

Flerdocon The king of Feecons (Miley’s father)
Background mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Firedemon31

Princess Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro (Aka Miley)
Background mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Images13
Background mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley Fire_d10

Gotham City 1:00AM

A boy wearing a grey hoodie and tan cargo pants walks with a girl with bright orange hair, a purple hat, a sleeveless white shirt and black shorts, walks down the streets of Gotham laughing at talking to each other.

”Oh so you’ll let me chain you up but you won’t even let me see your tail without it being wrap around my neck choking me?”

The girl smiles and laughs a little.

”I said I was sorry for that like 5 times already! You know I can’t control myself when I’m like that.”

”Yeah but you still owe me.”

”Oh really now?”

”Yeah!”

The girl smirks now walking backwards.

”and for what exactly?”

”The last new moon! You ate like everything in my house freaking out from how gross it was cause it wasn’t burnt to a crisp and also cause it somehow tasted good then you tackled me kissed me then slapped my face screamed and then cried in the corner!”

The girl scratches the back over her head blushing as a bead of sweat goes down the back of her head laughing a little.

”Oh yeah… almost forgot about that well you gotta love those sudden human transformations.”

They both laugh.

”All I’m saying is after everything I’ve done for you I should at least be able to see your tail.”

”Fair enough.”

The girl stops walking and so does the boy.

”whoa seriously!”

The girl nods as she grabs the bottom of her shirt and starts to lift it up and pauses when the boy yells.

”I SAID YOUR TAIL NOT YOUR-“

The girl lifts it up a bit higher as her tail unwraps it’s self from her stomach.

”Oh so that where-“

”yep”

”and you weren’t going to show me your-“

”Hell no!”

”Can I touch it?”

The girl lifts her till up to the boy’s face as the boy gently runs his fingers over her tail.

”whoa freaky cool dude and I think it’s awesome that you can willingly move it like a money’s tail. But it’s a little weird seeing my favorite female singer Hayley Williams from Paramore with a tail.”

The girl wraps the tail back around her waist and puts her shirt down and starts to walk off.

”I told you I only look like her I’m not her and if you think my tail is that weird don’t ask to see it next time!”

The boy chases the girl down the street.

”Miley wait! Look I didn’t mean it that way ok?”

He said making it up to her but not before a large demon bursts through the ground and Miley and the boy fails to the ground.

”What the hell is that thing?!”

”that Tony would be my father.”

[Fade out to commercials……. Just Kidding]

[Fade in]

Gotham City 1:05AM

Miley stands up as so does Tony and Miley gets into a defensive pose.

”What are you doing here father!?”

”I’m here to get rid of the one thing that’s been tieing you here so I can take you back to the underworld”

”What are you even talking about?”

Mileys father points to Tony.

”Him”

”WHAT YOU CAN’T BE-“

Miley runs at Tony and jumps at him tackling him and as they fall she takes flight her arms and legs catching on fire and accidentally catching tony on fire.

”HELLO HUMAN ON BOARD! AS IN FIRE BAAAD!”

”OH SHUT UP AND OOOFFF-“

Miley is hit out of the sky and lands on the ground both her and tony tumbling to a holt. Miley slowly gets up as her shoes are now gone and were most likely melted off from the fire. Tony pats out the fire on his hood and gets up as Mileys father arrives and starts to walk over to them.

”Run Tony…”

”what!?”

”Run Tony RUN NOW!”

Miley says as her father builds up a large fire ball in one hand walking towards Tony and throws it. Everything seems slow motion now as Miley turns to Tony and starts to run over to Tony. Just as she makes it to Tony the Fire ball already hit him and she reaches her hand out to him and he does the same to her as he turns to ash and the wind blows him away. Miley passes through where Tony was standing and falls to the ground and Screams.

”NOOOOO TONY NO! WHY!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL HIM! YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO KILL HIM!”

Miley yells at her father tears streaming down her face.

”It’s time to go home Milicondras……”

Miley shakes her head now looking more angry as her eyes turn black and her voice more demonic.

”No I’m not going anywhere…. It’s you that’s leaving!”

Miley gets up and screams as she turns full demon. Fire explodes out wards around Miley burning away her clothes as she now looks like a demon like her father . Two long horns grow on her fore head and her hair now made of fire. Miley starts to run at him and jumps up and hits him hard with a fire blast and he falls backwards as she lands on him and scratches his chest deeply.

Her father grabs her right horn and holds her high in the air and kicks her away and it takes him a moment her was still holding her horn but she was on the ground. Her father looks at her horn and goes wide eyed as he looks to a now on fire Miley who looks very angry. Miley forms a super huge fire ball holding her arm in the air as the fire ball is above her head.

”Awwww Sh-“

He is hit by the fire ball and crashes into a building. Miley flies over to him but before she could attack again her father turns to fire and phases threw the ground. Miley yells loudly as she turns back to normal and falls to her knees crying. She looks down and her eyes go wide seeing that she wasn’t fully clothed and hears some police cars coming.

”%#!@!”

Miley runs out side and flies off.

“Please let there be some clothes back at Tony’s House!”

The End
Back to top Go down

Background mini story: The death of a good friend - Miley
Page 1 of 1