Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Vote_lcapSo....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Voting_barSo....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Vote_rcap 
Moon
So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Vote_lcapSo....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Voting_barSo....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Empty
PostSubject: So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley)   So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Toji paces outside Miley's door, holding a bushel of sunflowers. The young demon fighter is debating how to approach his girlfreind and ask her on a date."Now, should I be casual? Or how about mysterious! No, no, that won't work......You know, I think I forgot something in my room s-oh, dredge up some spine!!!" He adjusts his shirt, and knocks on MIley's door.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley)   So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:09 pm

Miley was wearing the usual thing she wore when she had nothing to do and wasn't planing on fighting any crime that day which was what she found most comfortable considering how she was raised... nothing. Miley lays on the floor reading up on the history of humans turning pages with her tail. Shockedly she hears Toji talk to himself outside her door and quickly gets up while he talks quickly pulling on her clothes. Miley hears the knocking as she pulls on her shirt and quickly puttting on her purple hoodie opening her door smiling"Toji!"Ethusiaticly Miley hugs Toji for a moment before letting go"What do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley)   So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:00 pm

Toji's hair, as usual when he sees Miley, glows softly."Er....hi, love." He hugs her back, then rubs the back of his head."So, I was just wondering...I mean, that is....if you don't mind..." He clears his throaght."Would you do me the honor of going on a date with me?" He offers up the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley)   So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Miley wasn't sure why Toji seemed to not want to finish any of his started sentences maybe he didn't realize he wasnt finishing them."Toji in order for me to answer you, you must finish your sentences."Miley hears Toji clear his throaght and ask her on a date. It took miley a second to connect the dots to figure out what he ment by date but when she did she smiled and took the flowers he offered. Miley wasn't too sure why Toji was so nervous abou tasking her on a date let alone why he needed to ask they were a couple weren't they?"I would love to Toji."SHe said smiling as she places the flowers on to of her barely ever used dresser turning back to Toji steping out of her bed room closing the door behind her."Lead the way and I shall follow."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley)   So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:20 pm

Toji grinned bashfully."You look stunning, love." He walked backwards, grinning at her."I figured we'd have a meal at La' Fire Pit Cousine, very fancy,and very spicy."He tilts his head."I'd figured you'd like that." His grin widens."Not to mention I got two front row tickets to......Paramore."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley)   So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Miley blushes a bit when toji said she looked stunning smiling at him widely as he told her of his planns. Miley jumps up and down clappin gher hands when toji told her that he had tickets to Paramore. Miley then paused and ran back to her room"Hold on one sec!"Miley comes out of her room wearing a purple hat and her hair in a pony tail. Miley runs up to Toji locking arms with him smiling."There now its now when we go to the concert I can just put my hood up so its not as noticable that I look just like the lead singer. I wouldn't want her to like freak out mid song cause some chick in the crowd looks just like her."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley)   So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:20 pm

Toji smiled."yeah, that just might ruin the concert.Well, let's go!!" 15 minutes later...Toji smiles at Miley, the candles softening the look of the resteruant.It cost alot, but nothing's too much for the girl he loved."I hope you like the meal, Miley." He grinned."After this, we'll go right to the concert. Good thing it's only a block away!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley)   So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:36 pm

On their way over to the resteraunt Miley had noticed a tour bus making its way across the street and just like any good fan Miley knew it was paramores tour bus which made her super excited. Miley followed Toji inside seein ghow fancy the place really was. just about all of the people there were all dressed up and the ones who weren't certaily wasn't wearing a baggy pants, tee shirt, hoodies, and definetly not hats. Seeing this certainly made Miley think about buting more fany clothes. Miley sits down and soon their food arived. Miley makes sure no one is watching as she burns her food into basically charcoal and smiles at toji."I'm sure it will be wonderful thankyou for taking me out tonight toji"Miley takes a bite of the spicy food and unlike most people miley could taste the actual flavor of the orignal food which tasted pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley)   So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:54 am

Toji grinned, his hair shining softly."No problem love. I'm happy to please you!!" After finishing the meal, the couple walked to area assigned to them, waiting for the concert.Toji looked at Miley, smiling softly.She looked so happy....Toji wished he could make her like that for eternity...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley)   So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:23 pm

"Miley walks out with Toji putting up her hood as they head over to their assined area a majority of the people already there. Most of the people who glanced in their general direction looked over at Miley twice as if trying to get a better view to make sure she was just a fan and not the lead singer of the band they all came to the concert to see. They make it up to their assined area and thats when Miley got really excited. Miley hugs Toji as to say thank you again before she begins to chant Paramore along with the rest of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley)   So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:27 pm

The band comes out, and starts out with older songs. Then, they started playing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G133kjKy91U

The fans cheered loudly as the energy increased. Finally, Paramore started on the last song...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Paramore+still+into+you&mid=5FFDD0E8CE0435E9EA6E5FFDD0E8CE0435E9EA6E&view=detail&FORM=VIRE2

Toji looked at Miley, smiling, then hugged her gently."I love you, Miley...." Then, he kissed her, his hair glowing.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley)   So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:35 pm

Miley jumps, cheers, and dances with the crowd never losing the smile on her face. When ever one of the band members would look her way Miley would hide her face not wanting them to see her. When the last song was over the band filled off the stage and Toji hugged Miley."I love you too Toji."Miley said before kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley)   So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:07 pm

Toji stepped back, examining the girl of his dreams. He never did think he would feel the way he felt about her. Hell, he figured he'd be too busy fighting evil beings to worry about that stuff. Now, he realized that he couldn't go for long without her, now. Holding out his arms, he grinned."Wanna dance?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley)   So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Miley smiles and curtsies jokingly."I'd love to kind sir."Miley said in a stupid ascent that would have been used back in mid evil ages. Miley just used it to make her lame joking around curtsy more funny. Miley never would have believed she'd find anyone who would under stand her, she never knew she'd ever have friends, and certainly not find someone who made her feel normal and that she didn't need to be anything else but herself. Toji always seemed to manage to make her feel like no matter what everything would be fine and that even if she lost control she wouldn't have to worry because he would be there to make sure she and everyone was ok. Miley truly loved Toji and she wouldn't know what shed do without him now.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley)   So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Toji bowed, saying in a equally goofy accent, "Well, medame, zis vill be wonderful." Wrapping a arm around her waist, he held her hand, gazing into her eyes, smiling happily. Then, he started stepping, guiding her in a old fashioned dance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley)   So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So....um...wanna go on a date?(Miley)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next