Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Vote_lcapSecond Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Voting_barSecond Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Vote_lcapSecond Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Voting_barSecond Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Empty
PostSubject: Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire)   Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:58 am

Wildfire was excited about the second date with Annie, since the first date was scary. He was dressed in a black tuxedo with a bow tie, black pants, and black shoes. He was already off toward the most romantic resturant in jump city, Bourv'e Lache, obviously it was a french resturant. Wildfire was flying at about 68 MPH toward the resturant. He was just soaring through the clouds thinking about how this date would go and hope that it would be very good. "Yes, I have a second shot with Annie. I love her....and I really want this date to go well..." Wildfire was deep in thought before snapping back to reality when he heard a loud soaring sound. Out of the clouds, a giant airplane would going toward Wildfire with speed. He flew out of the way, going down to the ground and landing softly. "I'll stick to the ground for now..." Wildfire walks toward the front of the resturant, being greeted by a doorman. He walks into the resturant, turning toward the man behind a podium. "Hello..I have a reservation." Worker: "Oh are you...Bill and Linda, Craig, Megan and Trip, Grace and Ty, Wildfire and Annie?" "Yes yes, that last one." A waitress comes to the front and leads Wildfire to a table. This was phase one of the second date.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire)   Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:08 am

Annie smiled as she walked towards the restaurant, she was glad that her clothes were made from energy, it allowed her to have as many outfits as she wanted without having to pay for them, she was dressed in a long, white dress that trailed a little on the ground and was cut off diagonally at the bottom with a black ruffle effect, she also carried a black purse around her shoulder as well as wearing black open toe ribbon wrapped high-heels that went to her ankle, she had also tried to style her hair a little, keeping it the usual wavyness except with two curled lengths of hair down her front which framed her face slightly, her wings remained the same as usual.

She walked into the restaurant and walked up to the man behind the book "I'm here to meet Wildfire" she said politely to which the man lead her to the table with Wildfire "hey" she said happily, she was really happy to see Wildfire, and she just knew this would be a perfect date.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire)   Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:19 am

Wildfire smiled at Annie, seeming to like her outfit and that she looked nice. "Hey Annie..." He seemed to be still thinking about how this date needed to be perfect. A waitor walks up to the table, the name tag titled:"Ben". Waitor:"Hello my name is Ben and I will be your waitor for today...may I start you off with some drinks. We have a lovely raspberry wine special. Or would you like so eau?" Wildfire had liked the sound of eau and smiled. "OOh What's Eau" The waitor smiled at Wildfire's lack of French. Waitor:"Eau is french for water." Wildfire's smile then faded to a line and then he started chuckling. "I'll have some eau then." The waitor turns toward Annie, his eyes sparkling and his white teeth shining. Waitor:"And for you miss? We have a delightful blue tea special, Limited Time Only, it only costs a dollar! But if you want something else that could be fine."

Wildfire had though that something was off about that waitor, like he was trying to flirt with Annie.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire)   Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:25 am

Annie chuckled as she sat down "uhh...if you have any orange juice that'd be fine" she said happily "if you don't have any orange juice then I'll just have some lemonade" she added before she looked to Wildfire "so how have you been?" she asked curiously, she had missed Wildfire since she saw him last and so she was really happy to see him again, especially at such a romantic restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire)   Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:38 am

Wildfire looked at Annie, the sun shining in his face. "I've been good. Just hanging out around town, Doing good, what about you?" The waitor had came back with their drinks, he puts Annie's drink down but pretends to slip and spills Wildfire's drink on him. "DUDE.....You know what...forget it....I'm going to clean up" While Wildfire walked to the restroom, the waitor sat down across from Annie staring her in the eyes. The waitor's eyes gleam in the sunlight and he smiles and his white teeth shine. Waitor: "Sooo....how ya been...pocahotness....." The waitor was obviously using cheesy flirt lines on her. Waitor:"Hey are you a theif....cuz someone stole my heart. Are you a parking ticket....cuz you've got fine written all over you. Hey is something burning....or are you just smoking hot?" Meanwhile, Wildfire was in the bathroom wiping his suit off and drying his hair. "I'm glad he didn't spill any other drink on me.." Wildfire looks in the mirror at himself, wondering if Annie truly likes him as he is. He sighs and then smiles to himself. "Annie is a nice girl...and I look good....just a simple spill won't stop this from being the PERFECT DATE!" A few men in the bathroom look to Wildfire with confused looks at the loudness of his voice. "Hehe....sorry." Wildfire walked out the bathroom, spotting the Waitor at their table. He hides, just spying on them to see if Annie is loyal to Wildfire and loves him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire)   Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:44 am

Annie raised an eyebrow at the waiter "if you haven't already guessed, I'm already on a date, and I don't get charmed by cheesy one-liners, I hardly know you and the fact you spilled Wildfire's drink on him I find to be quite rude" she said as she folded her arms and looked annoyed at the waiter "really, I thought this place would at least have the decency to hire waiters who don't flirt with customers, act like a professional and do your job like you're suppose to" she added "Wildfire is the one who my heart belongs to, and I wouldn't swap him for anyone in the whole known universe" she said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire)   Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:52 am

Wildfire had gotten up from his hiding spot and walked over to the duo. "YEAH....Go away waitor...we want someone else" The waitor had angrily looked at Wildfire, his nostrils flaring. The waitor,Ben, would have gotten up, pushing Wildfire into a table. Ben:"I WON'T TAKE NO FOR A ANSWER, IT WAS DESTINY I FOUND HER!" Ben attempts to punch Wildfire in the face but Wildfire ducks under this. Ben and Wildfire start to circle each other and people start looking their way. "Look man, I don't wanna fight you. There's a lot you don't know about me" Ben had simply let out a big laugh. Ben:"What are you, Alien? HAHAHAHA. Even if you were, you could never beat me! Your a coward!" Ben would have been a 18 year old, working here so he might have pulled some strings. "You really don't wanna do this..." Ben had swung at Wildfire violently, 1 hit caught Wildfire in his shoulder but he dodged the others. Ben attempts to swing his leg but Wildfire catches this. Like a wrestler, Ben jumps and swings his other leg around and it smashes into Wildfire's face. Wildfire hits the ground as Ben attempts to grab Annie and run out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire)   Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:58 am

Annie screamed and just punched Ben in self defense "don't grab me!" she yelled "and stop fighting both of you, I love Wildfire and that's how it shall be for the rest of my life now stop it before I have to unleash Ellenia, and trust me you don't want a demon to get involved in a fight" she said, slightly scared from the sudden series of events.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire)   Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:04 am

Wildfire had stopped fighting but Ben just kept thrashing about. Finally Wildfire had enough, he grabbed Annie in his arms and flew out of the resturant. Ben tried to run and keep up but was eventually lost throughout the resturant. "Sorry about that...." Wildfire's hair blows throughout the wind as they soar through the clouds. "This was supposed to be the Perfect DATE!" As Wildfire yells this out a sonic boom is heard out of his mouth. "I ruined it..." He just soars through the clouds while holding Annie at about 78 MPH.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire)   Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:10 am

Annie shook her head "no you didn't, it was going perfect until that jerk ruined it, anyway, any moment I get to spend with you is always guaranteed to be perfect, because you're spending that moment with me" she said with a giggle before she rested her head against Wildfire's chest, listening to his heartbeat "so where are we going now then?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire)   Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:18 am

Wildfire had smiled but was paying attention to where they were flying too. "Where do you wanna go?" He didn't know what to do, because he mind was cleared of the events that just happened in the Resturant. Wildfire went into a deep dive with speed, the air rushing through his hair. At the last second, Wildfire lifts up and starts flying near buildings but not hitting them though. He gains speed as he watches the movement down on the streets and sidewalks. Wildfire flies up into the air once more, feeling the cold air rush off his body. "Flying is so...beautiful...and you are too..." Wildfire looked down at Annie, to see if she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire)   Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:29 am

Annie smiled at Wildfire as she blushed a little "you know, the beach is apparently really pretty at night" she said calmly as she stared at Wildfire, loving the way his hair moved around in the wind "my sweet prince..." she whispered, trying her best not to fall asleep in Wildfire's arms.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire)   Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:32 am

Wildfire nodded to Annie, taking off at 100 MPH. He stops at the sandy beach, as the waves crash against the shore. The moonlight gleams against the waves, making the waves seem peaceful a bit. Wildfire still carrying Annie, walks over to a abandoned chair on the beach. He places Annie in the chair, checking to see if she is sleep. Wildfire had thought that this date was a nightmare when he got in a fight but now he thought it was getting better and begginning to be....

==================The Perfect Date==============================
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire)   Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:38 am

Annie continued to smile at Wildfire, her ash grey and sky blue eyes sparkling in the moonlight before she looked out to the dark blue waves where they met the beautiful deep blue, starry sky "wow...this is so...so...magical..." she said, she refused to go to sleep until she made sure that she did her part in the date, she couldn't just go to sleep so early in the date after all.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire)   Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:42 am

Wildfire had took his clothes off except he changed into some shorts. His six pack showing,he kisses Annie on the cheek and runs out to the water. He jumps in, getting slammed into the stomach by a wave and hitting the ground. "OOF, COLDDDDDDDDD" Wildfire rushes out of the water, shivering and holdings himself because he was cold. "T-That...water...i-is...c-c-c-c-c--c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-cold...."

OOC: LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire)   Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Date. (Annie, Wildfire)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next