Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Vote_lcapCaptain I'm A Bad Guy Voting_barCaptain I'm A Bad Guy Vote_rcap 
Moon
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Vote_lcapCaptain I'm A Bad Guy Voting_barCaptain I'm A Bad Guy Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Captain I'm A Bad Guy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
noodledorf

RPG character
Name: Edward Smith
Code Name: Captain I'm A Bad Guy
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Captain I'm A Bad Guy Empty
PostSubject: Captain I'm A Bad Guy   Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:57 am

Four Semi Trucks to keep in his "special pocket" after he realized that he can use said pocket as a weapon.
Healing nanites because of the damage he gets takes too long to heal the normal way.
A system to deliver said nanites.
A wrist watch that can bend reality and cancel out magic, though it is only in a five foot circle.
A nanite to also remove the ability to use magic. Though it needs to be injected with a needle into the blood system to work.
High pressure Dart Gun.
Hot pink wide brimmed cowboy hat.
Speed boat with flame decal and cloaking device.
Mister Rancor who is a tiny fluffy kitten.

(All of his personal vehicles have weapons, such as flamethrowers, Gatling guns, missile launchers and freeze rays.)
Back to top Go down
noodledorf

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Captain I'm A Bad Guy   Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:04 am

Also robot spy drones that use sub space to travel then pop out cloaked. However because of their A.I program is a little screwy, mostly cause it was designed that way, they start playing Mr. Roboto by the Styx moderately quiet.
Back to top Go down
noodledorf

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Captain I'm A Bad Guy   Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:41 am

Sorry another note, all vehicles would be filled with gadgets. Like heat sensing, targeting systems, auto pilot with a real robot A.I and coco dispensers.

Also the three weapons
Freeze Ray settings: "Liquid" Sprays liquid nitrogen 2ft by 2ft in size; "Slide" freezes the air into a wall/slide of ice five feet from the gun 10ft by 5ft in size can determine which way the beam goes too by the way he points it; "Deep Chile" Fires a beam so cold it freezes the air around it 4ft by 4ft in size.
Sonic Disruptor settings: "Well Done" Sonic blast that melts anything it touches on contact. Human skin melts off. The beam is 4ft by 4ft in size
Death Ray settings: "Bacon" Beam that fries anything in path. Human skin on the other hand suffers fourth degree burns. The beam is 4ft by 4ft in size.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain I'm A Bad Guy   Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain I'm A Bad Guy
Page 1 of 1