Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Vote_lcapCaptain I'm A Bad Guy Voting_barCaptain I'm A Bad Guy Vote_rcap 
Moon
Captain I'm A Bad Guy Vote_lcapCaptain I'm A Bad Guy Voting_barCaptain I'm A Bad Guy Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Captain I'm A Bad Guy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
noodledorf

RPG character
Name: Edward Smith
Code Name: Captain I'm A Bad Guy
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Captain I'm A Bad Guy Empty
PostSubject: Captain I'm A Bad Guy   Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:27 am

Lucas Smith (Clone)

[img][/img]

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Edward Smith
Codename: Captain I’m A Bad Guy
Nickname(s):
Alias(es):
Birth date: 12/31/89
Classification: Meta Human
Affiliation: Chaotic Neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Short Spiky Red
Eye Color: Wide Sharp Violet
Height: 6’ 0”
Weight: 190
Other: Always grinning showing off his dazzling white teeth. Well groomed spiky hair, gelled forward then up. Bullet proof tight jumpsuit underneath a powder blue full piece suit, with a open tactical jacket over that is what he constantly wears. Along with a utility belt because utility belts are cool. Powder blue dress shoes.

===POWERS===

Powers:
The ability to split into “clones.” The clones are however fully grown sentient individuals. The clones also are never the same, they share the basic make up of the original meta-human Lucas Smith, however they are unique; every possible combination can occur, however they will always suffer from human frailties. Super human intelligence has studied and mastered engineering, physics, chemistry, robotics, dance, theater, basket weaving and has earned an elementary teaching license. Master of fifteen fighting styles of martial arts; Surma stickfighting, Nguni Stick Fighting, Wen-Do (wanted to pick up chicks), Lucha Libre, Jeet Kune Do, Jailhouse rock (fighting style), Chun Kuk Do, Close quarters combat, T’ai chi ch’ uan, Bok Fu, Aikido, Jiu-Jitsu, Kendo and Ninjutsu. He only learned martial arts because of his love for kung fu movies.

Weaknesses:
All the clones share one set of finger prints. He can only make one clone per hour. It hurts to create a clone, it feels like his body is throwing up. Occasionally creates a clone by accident. Normal human body.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: Kittens, Chaos, Papa Lucas (The original person) and Movies. Batman. Television shows, bikini models, female super heroes, coffee with coco. Pokka music.

Dislikes: Flowers, Vegetables and Ice Cream. Long walks during the sunset on the beach. Capes, masks, spandex.

Strengths: Can create any kind of technology with spare parts.

Skills: Can deconstruct any sort of tech and reassemble it into anything he wants.

Equipment: Secret lair, which is so secret he can’t even remember where it is half the time. His visible jet. Legitimate company that makes ceramic statues of super heroes and other things. Utility Belt cause Batman has one; carries shurikens, pokemon cards, gameboy, a variety of games for gameboy, shark repellant, bat credit card, smoke pellets, suicide pills, cat food, wind up mouse, sonic screwdriver (cause he‘s a fan of doctor who), candy bars and two vials of acid. Tactical vest. Inside tactical vest; survival knife, portable chess set, matches, remote for visible jet, death ray with multiple settings, freeze ray multiple settings, sonic disrupter with multiple settings, lock picking tools, multi dimensional pocket devise that allows him to carry large objects in a pocket dimension, motor cycle, sport car and a tiny robot named Bob who is a master at infiltration.

Habits/Quirks: Always has to be moving, and talks to himself. Smiles. Does what ever he wants when the mood hits him. Sleeps with a teddy bear and blanket.

Personality: Insane. Idolizes Batman. Promoted himself when he believes he’s earned it, started out as Private I’m A Bad Guy. Hates to win easily, and will retreat after giving Heroes constructive criticism. Plans to destroy the world, but doesn’t want to. Loves the dynamic or game of heroes and villains and if any thing threatens that will work to fix it (if he has to side with good guys he will.)

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Mom, Dad, three sisters and unknown number of “twins/brothers/sisters”
Place of Origin: Rural Minnesota
Current City: Jump City
History: He was the top of his class until he sent the captain of the football team into an alternate dimension (who he saved later) and he was expelled. He was sent away to Cadmus but escaped. Moved to Jump City to be closer to Lucas who he considers his father slash twin brother. Loves the original star wars movies ever since he watched them. However feels the prequels are abomination and has plans to send George Lucas somewhere horrible, has trouble deciding. Has plans to destroy/sink Australia really for no reason. One of the first clones that split from Lucas Smith.

Sample RP
Laughing maniacally Captain I’m A Bad Guy reaches into his utility belt and pulls out a massive death ray gun, which is too big from where he pulled it out, and which he built a few hours ago. Pointing he pulls the trigger.

Last edited by noodledorf on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain I'm A Bad Guy   Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:07 pm

Claimed. I will review this character. Expect a reply soon.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain I'm A Bad Guy   Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Captain I'm A Bad Guy Kamina15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain I'm A Bad Guy   Captain I'm A Bad Guy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain I'm A Bad Guy
Page 1 of 1