Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The story of a Steam-Punk Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The story of a Steam-Punk Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The story of a Steam-Punk Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The story of a Steam-Punk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The story of a Steam-Punk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The story of a Steam-Punk Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The story of a Steam-Punk Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The story of a Steam-Punk Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The story of a Steam-Punk Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The story of a Steam-Punk Vote_lcapThe story of a Steam-Punk Voting_barThe story of a Steam-Punk Vote_rcap 
Moon
The story of a Steam-Punk Vote_lcapThe story of a Steam-Punk Voting_barThe story of a Steam-Punk Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The story of a Steam-Punk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The story of a Steam-Punk Empty
PostSubject: The story of a Steam-Punk   The story of a Steam-Punk Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:32 pm

K, so I just wanted to try my hand at writing an actual story here. hope you guys like it. If so feel free to pm me and tell me if you liked it or what you think should be changed. Or leave ideas for what should happen or suggestions. If you want a charrie of your own to join in, just message me a short profile about them and I'll see if I can fit them in to the next chapter.Hope you guys enjoy it.

"Dave! Come on, kid your gonna be late for school!" Dave rolled over and pulled a pillow over his face, trying to ignore his father calling. He loved his dad, sure, but mornings after he had been out fighting crime all night meant he hadn't had a lot of sleep. Maybe if he told them about his nightly adventures they would be nice enough to let him stay home when he had a hard fight that night? No, he thought, I can't tell them who I am, that would put them in danger. He pulled the gear patterned blanket up to his chin and prepared to drift off to sleep again.

"Steam Pup, go get Davey, go get Dave! That's a good dog." he heard his dad tell his robotic pet. David moaned in annoyed. His father had taken Steam Pup and put an extra program into the dog on the first day of David's school year, the first day that David realized balancing a normal life and a hero life was going to be harder then he first thought. The program his father had added made it so that the robot would understand when his father told the canine to go wake up its creator. And the robot was very good at waking up David, often jumping up and sitting on him till he got up. And since the robot was pretty heavy, it didn't take long. David shot up and out of bed as he heard Steam's metal paws scrap across the floor as it eagerly ran towards his room. The canine then pounced on the bed and began to sniff as it realized David had already left the bed.

"Hey, Steam." David laughed as the robot jumped up happily and turned to face its master. It then bowed and playfully wagged its tail, barking excitedly at Dave. David looked at the dog confused for a second when he suddenly realized that he was still wearing his Steam Punk costume. "Oh @#$%! He quickly began pulling off the harness that attached the wings and folded them into his closet, then began pulling off his bullet proof vest when suddenly a pipe broke and steam began to pour out of the outfit in a loud hiss. "Aw double @#$%!" David cursed.

Then he heard a noise that made his heart stop, "David, come on, has Steam Pup woken you up yet? Your gonna be late." David ran over to the door and leaned against it as it began to open.

"Uh, yeah, one minute Dad, I'm getting dressed." He said loudly over the noise of the steam.

"What's that noise? What are you working on in there?" His dad asked, noticing the hissing noise.

"Uh, Steam Pup blew a pipe, I'm going to fix him in a second." at the mention of his name the robotic dog barked happily. David quickly lifted a hand to his lips to signal the dog. Steam pup looked at Dave then lied down and put his head on his front paws.

"Oh, well, do you want me to help?" His dad asked.

"No, its ok, I think it only came lose, should be able to fix it pretty quick." David said as he finally got the pipe to quite,"See, already better."

On the other side of the door his dad shrugged, "Ok, breakfast will be ready in a few minutes. See you down stairs."

David listened as his dad walked down the stairs and sighed. "Oh that was close." He let out a breath of relief then pulled off the chest plate and stashed it away with the wings, then pulled up a long board of wood that was painted just like the rest of the inside of his closet. He pushed it up so that it looked just like another wall of his closet, hiding his outfit away from any one who may be looking through his closet. He then pulled out a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt with a large robotic symbol on the front. His school didn't have much of a dress code so he was able to wear what ever he wanted for the most part. He then grabbed his back back and pulled it over his shoulders. Steam Pup walked up and barked at David, as if to say, Man that was close.

"I know, I need to stop sleeping in my costume. But man lat night was busy." He admitted.

Steam pup looked at him expectantly as if he was waiting to hear all about it, another program he had put into his beloved friend, to listen to what he said and understand it. And since the teen had few friends he found it very helpful to have his robot dog to talk to. "I'll tell you all about it tonight. But we have to go have breakfast."

Steam Pup barked happily and shot out of the dog door that was put into David's door after he had remade Steam Pup. David chuckled and followed his friend into the hall and down the stairs.

"Well, bout time you got up." David heard his dad laugh as he came own the stairs and turned into the kitchen. A plate of toast was sitting in the middle of the table with a bowl of oatmeal and a plate of eggs sitting at David's side. David eagerly grabbed a few pieces of toast and sat at his place and started scooping some oatmeal onto the bread.

"Sorry Dad. I had a rough night." David told him as he picked a few pieces of his eggs and put those on the now oatmeal covered bread. Steam-pup sat eagerly under his chair, waiting for him to drop something.

"Oh? Why didn't you sleep well?" his dad asked as he set a plate of lettuce down in front of himself and sat at the table as well. His dad then looked at the pile of toast and shrugged grabbing some and smearing butter and apple butter on it. "Uh, don't tell your mother?"

David smiled, his dad didn't need to be on a diet, but his mother had decided to try this dieting plan and his father had agreed to do it with her. Some kind of support or something. David shrugged and took a bit out of his sandwich, "uh, I had nightmares all night." He responded. Less then the truth, but what else could he say? Oh, you know Dad. I was dodging bullets as I helped stop a couple of thieves and saved the store down the street. Yeah, that wouldn't make his dad worry at all.

David stopped when he heard his bus coming up the road, "Oh $#!%!"

"David, what does your mother tell you about swearing?" his dad reminded him.

David shoveled food into his mouth and swallowed hard,"Uh, sorry." He grabbed his bag and ran to the door, pausing for a moment to look back at his dad, who was grabbing another piece of toast. "I wont tell if you don't." He chuckled. His dad gave him a smirk.

"Go on, you'll be late."

David laughed and ran out to the bus. Catching it just as it was about to leave. Steam Pup looked out the door that David had left open and whimpered. David's father walked out from the kitchen and laughed, "Oh come on, you know by now he'll come back at 4. Go play with your ball or something till then." Steam Pup barked excitedly and ran over to his toy chest and pulled out his squeaky, rubber pig and ran around the house, tossing it around and chewing on it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The story of a Steam-Punk   The story of a Steam-Punk Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:35 pm

I'm sorry to tell this to any one who read this and liked it, but I'm not sure If I'll be continuing this. I was told by some one close to me that this is a stupid idea and that I shouldn't try to write any more. I'm honestly to hurt to really write much more in this if anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The story of a Steam-Punk   The story of a Steam-Punk Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Never let anyone tell you writing is dumb and pointless, writing is what makes the things you see on TV. Writing is the best way to express imagination. Writing...Is the best way to expand your mind. Smile

Besides the only way to have good ideas is to exp. bad ones, so even if this was bad, which it isn't! You should still continue it to get better.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The story of a Steam-Punk   The story of a Steam-Punk Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Shi, who ever told you that is blind and should be punched in the face. [I told you my assassination services are still open, for you free of charge] I'm one of the ones who likes this story. please continue. There will always be critics out there, and people who will disagree, even people close to you. don't let them stop you. I mean if i did take others words for it i would have stopped drawing a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The story of a Steam-Punk   The story of a Steam-Punk Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:59 pm

thanks guys. I guess I will continue this then.

"Ok class, today we're going to take our weekly test. I hope you all studied because as you know, if you all get an A we get a pizza party on Monday. " the teacher announced. David moaned to himself, he had been to busy fighting bad guys to study this week. He was going to fail. And worse yet, the teacher often gave out the answers through out the week and the class usually had high grades because of it. So the idea of a pizza party wasn't that hard to imagine. But this week, he would be the cause that would cost them the party.

"You all have five minutes to study any notes you have." Mrs. Powell told every one. David quickly flipped open his notebook, hoping to cram as much as he could in the five minutes.

"Oh come on," David groaned as he looked at the pages. Every one was covered with sketches and ideas to improve his gear and things to create for the next steam punk convention. None of it was going to help him get a passing grade. Well, at least I won't have to worry about balancing college with super hero life. I won't have the grades to get into any colleges. David thought irritably He had to learn to balance out before he ruined his cover and his hopes of getting a scholarship.

(Sorry there's not more, but it's at least some thing to show I'm still working on it.).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of a Steam-Punk   The story of a Steam-Punk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story of a Steam-Punk
Page 1 of 1