Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Vote_lcapI Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Voting_barI Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Vote_lcapI Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Voting_barI Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:33 pm

This wasn't good...JaK's hadn't finished healing yet and his attack had been met by a much larger one, which after watching Kyte store energy. JaK assumed he could probably do it again. In preparation as Kyte spoke to JaK briefly about naming attacks, Sage repelled the armor covering from around his hands and then placed them upon the ground just as all four attacks were unleashed. Not even a moment later they all hit and the area was engulfed in debris, from other objects being torn to shreds by the quad sword slices.

However, upon quick inspection it was noticed that there was a hole where JaK should have been, leading into the sewer system below. Then afterwards the light pole Kyte was on would suddenly jerk and then sink into the ground/collapse, another bit of JaK's doing. JaK was under Kyte now, in the sewers having made that narrow escape just in time. It was a good thing his brain processed information at peak human efficiency. He had to dissemble (remember) all the parts of asphalt and concrete within the span of a second to create that hole in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:11 am

Kyte noticed that after all the rubble cleared, there was a hole where JaK should have been. It meant he had escaped; one of the first rules in the handbook was to never trust your enemy had met their demise in a hole. However, from what Kyte could tell, Sage was running, though it was quite contrary to his personality. Kyte turned to start off; Sage's friends would be there soon, but then the pole started shaking and sinking into the ground.

Kyte blinked; how could he have been so stupid? Sage wasn't running; he was merely fighting the best way he could. Kyte yawned; he must have wanted to finish it too soon. As the pole sank into the ground, Kyte hopped off, going over to the hole that Sage had went through. He could see perfectly down there; Sage couldn't. Endgame. In addition, Sage was expecting him through the recent hole he had created under the pole; not through his own. Kyte was instantly out of the light that the hole Sage had entered through had offered, and could see Sage as clear as day. However, again, Sage couldn't see him.

Sage had entered into another disadvantageous situation; the walls of the sewer were echoey and the sewer itself was pitch dark save for the holes he had made. When Kyte spoke, Sage would feel the voice coming from all around him.

And so, this is where it ends. I see you've learned the art of ninjutsu, as have I. Now you put your skills to the test. Your masters should have taught you to blend with the shadows. For someone with non-heightened senses like Sage, he wouldn't be able to hear Kyte's boots over his voice as he approached him, and wouldn't be able to locate him due to the echo.

For your sake, I hope you learned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:14 pm

"Oh I learned..."

But what he had learned was much different than what Kyte was talking about. JaK had come down here not to get away from Kyte, but to give himself time to heal. Also, he wanted to get the demon in an enclosed space. It had become painfully obvious that long distance was not going to work against him, especially when his sword had a new trick every minute.

"That comment you made earlier, about me seeming like I should be on the other side..."

As JaK spoke his armor, now cooled down, began to retreat form his body making him exposed and vulnerable and moved to his right arm where the molecules began to vibrate and heat up. As Kyte approached him from where JaK knew not, he was still aware he was coming for him.

"You're right...I might not be very heroic. I don't fit the bill at all you could say, I mean, a real hero would've taken this out of the city away form pedestrians. A real hero would ask for help, work together, a real hero wouldn't have what it takes to get the job done. And that's why I'm here, to do things, no one else would. So yes...you're right...."

As Sage spoke his eyes were closed, for what he was doing caused him to have to focus. However, as he opened them the material around his arm would turn into a bright haze, as if a light switch had been flicked on and his fist lit up.

Spoiler:

To explain the phenomenon that was happening correctly, it would appear JaK's forearm to his fist was on fire with golden sparkling plasma like that of the sun. His hand and arm were completely white and illuminated the sewer completely. This attack was called by The Flash the Infinite Mass Punch; mass at it's most destructive form. To go into detail, JaK had converted his entire arm into the purest form of matter; the building blocks of life. An attack that would burn through anything; adamantium, supermanium, and even user's limb, in this case JaK's arm. Anything not magically indestructible would be penetrated. It was the opitimy of the irresistible force to be clear.

As stated this attack was seriously dangerous, it converted the material JaK used to pure matter and his human arm was not of a sturdy enough substance to sustain it for very long. His healing factor was in overdrive just to keep it from burning his arm to the bone as it was. It was his ultimate ace in the hole and with Kyte in an enclosed space, it was indeed game over. JaK had waited for his approach, wanting him to get close and then with the illumination from the extremely bright cackling matter, he dashed forward roaring fearlessly at Kyte once in view. Again, this hit was indeed dangerous enough to wound Superman, but JaK was paying a heavy price for it. The extremity could be burned off after use, especially if he held it for too long. Now the question was would he survive using it, even after nailing Kyte. He doubted it, but if he was to die on this day, he would take this bastard with him. This is why JaK came down here, a kamikaze attempt, the explosion from impact would be monstrous to say the least.

"This IS where it ENDS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:25 pm

Kyte approached, blade at the ready, as Sage said he had learned. Kyte raised an eyebrow, as Sage also said he was right about him not being too heroic, because a real hero would have taken the fight away from the people in the city, and worked together with others to prevent a threat, and wouldn't have had what it took to do this. At that, Kyte smiled. Sage was the first one to succeed where others had failed. Ben 10 had been Kyte's highest hope, though he needed a little guidance, but had never actually passed Kyte's test. Sage, a person Kyte had only met within the past hour, had passed every leap and hurdle.

Kyte did his best to hide his surprise when Sage's arm burst into a flame of pure energy.

No, Sage...I was wrong. I was simply testing you. I've been testing you all. And I think you'll be happy to know that you're the only one to have passed it so far. You have what it takes. You see a threat, and you eliminate it.

You say a true hero would have taken this fight away from all of the innocent people. While that is, indeed, the ideal situation,
Kyte gestured with Gekido, You're dealing with someone who won't even shudder at killing men, women, and children. Trying to bring me away would have simply brought more casualties. Instead, with your values, you kept all the hits on yourself or on the environment, keeping it away from everybody.

You say a true hero would call for help; would work together with his companions. Again, while that is ideal, some people work best alone. You haven't seen me call my subordinates. And, since this is of course between us, I really could have used their help. I won't make you say the same, but you've done well by just yourself. You didn't trust your teammates to help you with this job; that's why you did it alone. That isn't bad; it's the truth. They would insist you didn't try to kill me, and try to capture me instead. We both know that wouldn't be the best decision. If a weed grows in your lawn, you take out the roots.

The only thing you're right on is that one of your friends wouldn't have had what it takes to do this right. Everyone else is the stereotypical hero. You are the genuine article, the true hero. And that is why, JaK Sage,
Kyte formed Kosei in a white haze, readying both of his blades as Sage suddenly burst forward, aiming his fist, I cannot allow you to die here.

Kyte's blades started emitting glows of their own; Kyte had put them at maximum draining potential. Gekido glowed blood red, while Kosei glowed bright blue. Kyte then let his haori drop off of his shoulders, hanging at his waist, and showing his muscles. This was an odd tactic he had learned; by reducing any possibility of minimizing damage other than one's ability to fend them off (In other words, no armor), it tended to maximize one's reflexes and will to survive.

Spoiler:

There was only one other time he had ever done this; ironically, on the polar opposite of this attack: an anti-matter explosion. Kyte had barely survived then, and he didn't expect to this time...but would sure as hell try.

As Sage reached him, he intercepted the attack by blocking with both blades, one behind the other; steel on steel. The explosion from contact with the blades blasted Kyte back, but he kept his feet anchored to the ground, actually driving it up where they dragged, until he stopped. His arms burned completely down to the bone, as did some of his lower left chin, the attack singing the rest of his upper body's skin, while Sage's attack affected himself. Kyte unfortunately couldn't minimize the attack's weight on Sage as much as he did for himself, but he did minimize the power of the attack just enough so that Sage wouldn't die...not if he received immediate medical attention. Which Kyte gave him. He could barely move his bones, but put an amount of energy into the unconscious Sage, enough to let his body recuperate for himself, and let him regenerate. The stress would require him to be under, though.

Fifteen minutes later, the rest of the team would arrive to recover JaK, and take him back. Kyte was nowhere to be found, having escaped into the network of tunnels. He would not come for Sage ever again...he was the true hero the city needed, and that was all Kyte wanted from him, for now.

OOC: I'm ashamed of myself for not having lost this fight, because I know you were trying to keep it fair by losing. You deserved to win this fight, so that's what I want it to be chalked up as: Your win. Thanks for fighting me with Sage, and I hope to enjoy plenty of roleplays as exciting as this in the future.

JaK Sage wins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:00 am

Thumbs Up Surprised at the ending myself... o.o
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:32 am

In a good or bad way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:59 am

Epic. Cool
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:01 am

Thanks, man. Was so afraid I got on your bad side... ^__^"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...   I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Should've Paid More Attention in Physics...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2