Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Voting_barThe appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Voting_barThe appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Vicky never ceased to be amazed by this man. "Sort of, it's an innate ability but it does have to be enhanced through something... But really the only reason I didn't use my hair was because I just didn't feel like it and my scythe was already in my hands..." She studied him. He didn't use magic, but he did? How is that even possible, she wondered. As she spoke, she slithered one strand of hair towards him to see if he noticed.

She liked the idea of testing her opponents and because he tested her, this was her way of testing him back.

She continued to slide it up behind his back, and would, until it was around his neck. If it got that far, it would slice like a paper cut, causing a sharp pain for only just a moment.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Tim saw it clearly with his new eyes he waited and grabbed the hair with his finger and tried to cut it with his sword testing the strength of one strand when it didn't cut he said. "Oh yes you will do very nicely. Would you be interested in getting a comfortable place to live and allies like myself to back you up. The only catch is that you'll have to file for any missions you want to run. That way we can weigh the gain and loss of them. We are Symbiote and we are making an army for war."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:56 pm

"Sounds intriguing... What is Symbiote's goal in the war?" She asked simply while pulling her hair out of his hand and allowing her scythe to dissapear.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:59 pm

Tim said seriously. "There is never a point to war besides surviving, we were attacked and held off a small army with five of us. I've been trying to recruit people who are strong. How about it?" Tim walked toward her sheathing his sword and offering his empty hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:07 pm

"Hmm... Sounds interesting... Ok." Victoria shook Tim's hand. They did tell me to have fun... And this seems promising...
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Tim looked at her and said. "Lets go meet your new leader then." Tim started walking toward the docks saying. "Put the money back first."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:14 pm

"But! Crud... Alright..." She didn't feel like fighting anymore and so walked back into the bank.

"Here's a sight you've probably never seen before. I'm here to return the money I've just stolen." She handed the money to the woman behind the counter who looked to stunned to say anything. Vicky walked back to Tim.

"That was no fun... If you wanted ME on your team why couldn't I just keep a few bucks?" She asked as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Tim said seriously. "Our group already has millions of dollars and I'm working on getting a contract with a government so we can become a true army. Thus becoming even more powerful than we already are." Tim reached in his pocket and handed her a thousand saying. "Consider it a signing bonus."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Oh... Well that makes sense... Thanks..." She ran her hand over the bills counting them lightning quick. She then asked, "So where exactly are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Tim said smiling. "We're going to our base, warehouse 13. It's down on the docks a highly fortified base with everything we could need inside. on the outside just an old run down warehouse."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:51 pm

"Interesting..." She said as they came up to the front of the building. If she had passed it any other day it wouldn't have even registered in her mind as anything. She was still a little skeptical, it looked like a dump, how could it possibly be better on the inside?

She ran her mind crazy thinking of the many hours spent in front of her tv when she was a small child watching the battles. None of them had ever used this tactic. She couldn't help but think of how useful it could be. She then had an epiphany.

This journey isn't just to make me a better warrior! It's also to teach me new strategies and ways to protect my planet!

With this new perspective she was truly excited about joining this group and see the way they ran.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)   The appearing of Princess Victoria(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The appearing of Princess Victoria(open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3