Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Victoria Wesley Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Victoria Wesley Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Victoria Wesley Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Victoria Wesley Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Victoria Wesley Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Victoria Wesley Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Victoria Wesley Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Victoria Wesley Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Victoria Wesley Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Victoria Wesley Vote_lcapVictoria Wesley Voting_barVictoria Wesley Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Victoria Wesley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character
Name: Victoria Wesley
Code Name: Mira
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Victoria Wesley Empty
PostSubject: Victoria Wesley   Victoria Wesley Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Victoria Wesley

Victoria Wesley 1158796073_resTeacher

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Victoria Wesley (Birth name: Victoria Ashmore)
Codename: Metamira
Nickname(s): She tolerates just about any shortening of her name: Vicki, V, Vic...
Alias(es): Mira, The Grey Ghost (no longer used)
Birth date: March 5th, 1843
Classification: Metahuman (?)
Affiliation: None as yet.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Silver-gray
Eye Color: Gray
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Other: Always wears an antique gold locket around her neck, even if she tucks it under a shirt occasionally.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Metal Manipulation: Victoria has the ability to commune with and manipulate metals. The ease with which she can do so depends on the type, amount, and distance thereof. For instance, a small chunk of malleable silver would be much easier than a steel construction beam. This gives her the ability to form it into any shape she pleases, including weaponry (so long as she knows the design) and shields. As far as velocity, she can send small objects flying at high (but not bullet-like) force and speed, similar to a trained knife-thrower.

Quicksilver Generation: Quicksilver is a highly unstable metallic substance that requires Victoria's will and focus to hold shape or a hardened, solid state. There are even theories that the substance itself is a manifestation of her will, explaining the ease with which she can manipulate it. Named for its visual appearance to Mercury, it commonly takes the form of a vaguely liquid orb until acted upon and fades if Victoria is drained, too tired, or knocked unconscious. Due to its need for constant focus, using this tires her much more quickly than simply finding metal in her environment.

Mirror Travel: Victoria can enter and exit through mirrors of almost any size, viewing them as doors and windows rather than mere reflective surfaces. This does take a moment to accomplish (particularly with smaller mirrors), and she can be interrupted or even followed if someone is quick enough. The only way to completely prevent her using a mirror is to break it (which is, unfortunately, not a difficult feat to accomplish, superstition aside).

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Dislikes: Rock or rap, nightclubs, rude men, bewildering technology, being mistaken for elderly

Strengths: Good memory for detail, eloquent speaker

Weaknesses: Little to no combat training, technologically inept, phobia of isolation or being trapped

Skills: Jewelry design, some fencing experience

Equipment: Keeps business cards and a compact mirror handy at almost all times.

Habits/Quirks: Victoria tends to speak in a very polite tone, refraining from using contractions and slang. She's almost never caught without a long skirt (even if she does wear leggings beneath) and will drop curtsy with any introduction.

Personality: Victoria comes from a past age, and is extremely proper and polite due to her upbringing. That, combined with her hair color and choice of fashion, oftentimes results in confusion for an older woman. Her relatively short time in the modern age has her shy and somewhat timid in the face of complete and total culture shock, though she tends to cope by simply being as caring and tolerant as she can be.

Family: Mother and Father (deceased)
Place of Origin: 1800s England
History: Victoria was the daughter of middle-class parents, raised in proper behavior and in the process of being courted by a wonderful man named Wesley Jameson. Her plans, and her life, turned upside down in what seemed like an instant when she stumbled, falling into a cursed mirror and finding herself trapped on its other side, an empty void-like space. She watched as her lover came looking for her, though he never realized she was just an inch away on the other side of his reflection. She cried for days on end, only pausing when she had exhausted herself into slumber; what would her parents think of her disappearance? Kidnapping? Murder?

She had but one window to the world, and after her initial grief, she used it to watch, and to wait. Perhaps they would find her, discover a way to free her...anything, really. But days turned into weeks, and months...after two years, she resigned herself to her fate. Trapped for eternity within the confines of a mirror. She watched the world go by and change, though she hardly noticed the changes within herself, lacking anything to reflect herself. In the outside world, her mirror was considered to be haunted by a grey lady who would simply stare outward on occasion, which made it both undesirable and prized by some who dabbled in the occult.

Fast forward to about two years ago...Victoria took her usual place to look out her mirror, now in some storage unit. She placed her hand upon it-- only to find it pass through. Yanking it backwards in alarm and exhilaration, she tried it again, and again, and again...until she tried it with her whole body, stepping out of the full-length mirror and into the storage unit. She turned back toward her former prison and shrieked in terror at what she beheld. All color in her hair, eyes, and dress had vanished, leaving greys in their wake. Not only that, but she had not aged a day since she entered the mirror's confines, left in some variety of ageless stasis. Elated at her newfound freedom, she went for the door of the storage unit, only to find it locked...but that hardly held her back. Whispers filled her heart and mind, strangely from the metal that surrounded her. Not questioning it after a century and a half in captivity, she listened, bending the door open and walking out into an uncertain and bewildering future full of strange technology and stranger people.

Now, she operates a small jewelry boutique, using her lover's name as her own to avoid confusion concerning someone by her name and description being missing for 150 years. Her abilities make wearable works of art, though she hears in the twisted, damaged metal around the city tales of battle, ones that she fears she will be dragged into as well.

Sample RP

Cities were full of mirrors. Many people didn't consider this fact, but it was true. Bathrooms, department stores, theaters and boutiques...people were incessantly looking at themselves and the people around them. For a certain young woman from the 1860s, however, they were not merely for purposes of preening or caution. Mirrors were doorways, portals that could connect opposite sides of the city in a few minutes of walking.

Victoria now emerged from one of the city's millions of mirrors, finding herself in a back alley, where many of the ones that led to the streets ended. As she touched down, she heard the sounds of a scuffle nearby...and remembering her afternoon with Taylor, she took a breath and headed in its direction. If this was another group of bullies, she could easily perform the old woman ruse again and help the poor soul who had found themselves in that situation. Unfortunately for the metallic maiden, these were not bullies.

A group of rather large thugs (easily a foot taller than her, she realized) were mercilessly beating up on a man, his face already bloodied and bruised by their assault. It was pretty clear that they had no intention to stop until he lost consciousness or worse. Victoria, seeing that this was clearly not a good place to be, tried to slink away unnoticed. Without a mobile phone, there was nothing she could do for him.

"Oi, we gotta witness!" One of them said, having caught a glimpse of the terrified grey-haired girl.
"Da boss don't like no witnesses..." Another said menacingly before noticing who he was talking about. "Aw, ain't she a cutie! This guy's pulverized; let's see what we can do 'bout keepin' da girl quiet."

Victoria made a surprised and fearful squeak at her discovery before turning to run. Before she could turn the corner and try to return to the mirror, she felt a painful grip on her wrist before finding herself yanked away like a rag doll, colliding with the rocky abdominal muscles of one of the thugs.

He promptly wrapped his other arm around her, holding her to that spot. "Waddaya runnin' from?" He asked tauntingly, amused at her futile struggles.
"We ain't gonna treat ya like that shmuck," the second thug of six agreed, pointing with his thumb to the unconscious and bleeding man. "Yer a lady, after all." His gaze trailed down from her face to her chest to her hips, a scan that made the captive Victoria tremble. "Waddaya say we head back ta my place and have a nice...long...talk, hm?"

Victoria opened her mouth, breathing in to shriek for help, only to have a thick hand clapped over it, making it hard to take another breath. How did people get so big that they could do that? Of course, at that point, it was the least of her worries as she could feel her feet leaving the ground...

Last edited by Victoria Wesley on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Victoria Wesley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Wesley   Victoria Wesley Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:52 am

Can she travel through small mirrors the size of a womans make-up kit and can she fire the metallic foil stuff and other metals at speeds high enough to kill, like a bullet?

These are just a few questions, Emblem or Simca will def. have more and you have now completed the elemental bender chart on this forum lol.

Blossom - plants

Emblem/Nightmare - Fire

Lance - Earth/rock

We just got a water bender

Simca - Air

Victoria - Metal

Grace - Ice

All we need is electricity now maybe haha? Anyway welcome to the forum! Wink
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Victoria Wesley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Wesley   Victoria Wesley Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:26 am

We already have electricity, but JaK, I would like it if you left all the questions to me or Emblem. I get that you're trying to help, but it gets annoying when someone does your job for you. >.> Just stick to the welcoming job.
______

Welcome to the site!

I don't understand the Quicksilver power. Normally, quicksilver is mercury Hg, but I'm gonna pretend you meant a general metallic liquid. In that case, I don't see how its as hard as steel yet still a liquid. To be hard, the metal ions need to be tightly packed together with strong interionic forces. But if the metal atoms come too close it turns into a solid.

If its still a solid, though, then how is that different from your first power?

*scratches head dumbly*

The rest seems awesome though. You might wanna elaborate on JaK's questions as well, though. How fast are the metals, though I think you've already stated how she can go through small mirrors so that shouldn't me much of a problem.

Answer those questions and otherwise, like I said, chur awesome to go! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

Victoria Wesley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Wesley   Victoria Wesley Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:14 am

It is a pleasure to be welcomed to such a thriving site! I am more than happy to elaborate and answer your questions.

Mirror Travel: Victoria can travel through a mirror of almost any size, provided it is intact. Breaking a mirror is a certain way of ensuring she will not enter or exit it. Her compact is often used as an emergency exit, though if it breaks in a scuffle, she's out of luck there.

On "Quicksilver": This is, truthfully, one of Victoria's more mysterious and baffling abilities. It isn't Mercury, she is certain, but calls it Quicksilver due to its similarity in appearance and the fact that it shifts like its mythological namesake. To her knowledge, it seems to be able to change state and density with the application of her focus and willpower, but the moment that breaks (be it a large distraction or growing drained) it reverts, unable to maintain that stability without her guidance. In all honesty, if you want me to remove this one (since you find it confusing, and others might as well), just ask. She'll find a way to make do without.

Metal Motion: As for how fast she can make them move, she herself isn't certain, but it once again depends on amount, type, and distance. Her quicksilver will never launch, as it would revert to its base state (if not vanish entirely) outside of a certain range. (sentence will be removed if ability is nonexistent) Theoretically, she could send something at a bullet-like speed, but that would take considerable force and concentration to do with any sort of accuracy. She tends toward normal throwing speeds, perhaps somewhat faster if necessary.

Thank you for asking these questions; Victoria hasn't had much in the way of combat experience and so they haven't really crossed her mind.
Back to top Go down

Victoria Wesley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Wesley   Victoria Wesley Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Uh actually Simca not to be rude to you, but lately all these look overs I've been doing have been requested by other members via PM. Usually because you're not around and Emblem Admin doesn't have an issue with it. Not to mention I've been doing it since WAY before you were even a mod and never was really an issue becuz I do make a valid point every time, so...

And Yah I forgot her, so I guess we now have them all covered XD
Back to top Go down

Victoria Wesley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Wesley   Victoria Wesley Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Hey, you forgot me... D'= Though I suppose shadows aren't really an element. But still.
And welcome to the site! Don't mind Simca and Jak's squabbling, they do it all the time. O.o Please don't eat me for saying that, guys.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

Victoria Wesley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Wesley   Victoria Wesley Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:18 pm

Not having an issue with it is not how I would call it. I know members seem to ask your opinion on things. I take it you only review profiles for characters who have asked, and won't even think about forbidding you to help others when they ask for it. But I digress.

I might be Admin, Simca's also in a position of power. Her actions and statements not to be questioned by anyone in general. Actions she performs and words she speaks mostly are retroactive, so even if you were doing it before she was a mod, you'll just have to listen to her. Maybe work it out (together)?

On a side note Victoria, I am impressed with this character. She's well done. I have no doubt it will get approved soon. It sometimes takes a while just to make sure the characters we let loose are solid enough (figure of speach).

Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

Victoria Wesley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Wesley   Victoria Wesley Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:27 pm

I edited my post with a further explanation of Quicksilver as well as elaboration on the velocity of metal objects. I do hope this helps round things out and answer your questions.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

Victoria Wesley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Wesley   Victoria Wesley Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:53 pm

It seems Simca is off for some time now. I'll take over. With that, my sincerest apologies. I'll get her for that Wink

APPROVED

Welcome, I hope you'll have a great RP time here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

Victoria Wesley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Wesley   Victoria Wesley Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:27 pm

I thank you whole-heartedly, Emblem, for finding me worthy to add to your site's story. I look forward to making posts shortly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

Victoria Wesley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Wesley   Victoria Wesley Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:23 am

Sorry, everyone, about my inactivity. I lost track of the site after losing my favorites folder...then I forgot about it. Thank you for the activity check, and an E-mail! I look forward to returning!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Victoria Wesley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Wesley   Victoria Wesley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victoria Wesley
Page 1 of 1