Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Vote_lcapAU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Voting_barAU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Vote_rcap 
Moon
AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Vote_lcapAU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Voting_barAU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all)

Go down 
+4
Bow
Energy
RageofArgos
Moon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Empty
PostSubject: AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all)   AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:38 pm

This just came to my mind ever so randomly.

This thread would be about a Dictator evil mastermind (If anyone would volunteer for that part it would be nice) who wants to concur both universes. What's different about the universes you ask? Everyone in the other universe is the opposite gender of your character! (This is going to be so fun!). All the characters in the thread will meet up in one place and show off a portal to the other universe they made. (Someone needs to also volunteer to be that character too!) Everyone who wants to goes threw and they go find them selves.. Sounds interesting to you?

Rules:

You can have as all your characters in. But be warned, if you meet yourself then you have roleplay have both characters. So if you have three characters you'll be playing six.

When you sign up, please post a picture (in a spoiler) of your character as a girl and a guy.

Have fun and still follow the regular rules for roleplaying!

Any other Ideas or suggestions? does Any body wants to be the dictator character (an already created villain would be nice). Or does anyone want to be the one who creates the machine? Thanks for reading this!

Everyone joining (So far):

The Evil Dictator: Wolf

Katera-Kazuro

Ray-Ryan

Eric-Ellen

Claria-Clark

Maria-Mark

Rain Lynn Bow-Wayne Lee Tie

Jane Smith-Joe Jones

Annie-Andrew

Ayumu Ishimaru-Akimaru Ishimara

Alex Orange-Alexis Orange

Rex-Roxanne

Last edited by Moon772 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:39 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all)   AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Katera Duncan(girl) - Keen Typhoon

Spoiler:

Kazuro Duncan(boy) - Sharp Tornado

Spoiler:

thats it lol i got the codename too

Last edited by RageofArgos on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all)   AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:04 pm

I'm having all my characters in! This is going to be so exciting!

Ray-RainbowDash (The first picture)
Ryan-RainbowBlitz (second picture)

Spoiler:

Eric-Gx26
Ellen-Robot 7

Spoiler:

That's it! Very Happy

Last edited by Moon772 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all)   AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Claira Dawnfore(girl1)
Clark Dawnfore(boy2)
Spoiler:

Maria Davy(girl1)
Mark Davy(boy2)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all)   AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Rain Lynn Bow - Rainbow
Wayne Lee Tie - Chaos

Spoiler:

Jane Smith - Plain Jane/Crazy Jane
Joe Jones - Average Joe/Devil Joe

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all)   AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:10 pm

Ok I'm sorry but I can't do this any more. I'm a bit busier then I thought I am. Sorry

Last edited by Jinxedya on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all)   AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:10 am

Annie (Winged Hope) - Andrew (Winged Courage)

Ayumu Ishimaru (Ice Neko) - Akimaru Ishimara (Ice Nya)

Will try to think of a better code name for Akimaru and will also try to do some drawings of both when I get some time, possibly while at my caravan or when I visit Scotland which should be in the next few weeks, I should still have internet at both places so I'll try and upload them when I can.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all)   AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:16 pm

I have a question... When we meet our own self, are they just like us or the opposites of us or do they have their own personality all together and just happen to look like us?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all)   AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:06 pm

They are just like us... Except opposite gender.

Okay we need a volunteer for a dictator and a volunteer for someone to be the person who created the machine to get us in the AU. Make sure if you are going to volunteer for the dictator your character is truly evil. If you are going to volunteer to make the machine make sure your character has the personality and techniques to do this. I Want this thread to make sense.

After we are done with this part we can start the thread!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all)   AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:35 pm

This sounds really fun... TIME FOR CARNAGE!!!
Alex Orange (Bodycount)
AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Mcdowell
Alexis Orange (Death toll)
AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Rooney-clockwork
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all)   AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:50 pm

I'll sign Wolf up as the dictator. He'd be able to raise an army quickly just by visiting a hospitol, then his army could just keep growing. These would be xenomorph drones, weaker versions of xeno and wolf.
Spoiler:

If anyone is opposed to this just let me know, as you are probably all aware Wolf is very evil. Seeking only to enslave and convert everything on the planet into his race.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all)   AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:44 pm

Great! I think Wolf is perfect!!! He's smart and just evil!!! Thanks Crypt.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all)   AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Ew double post.

Remember when you post wait for everyone to post before you post again. I do want a posting order, if you are absent for a long period of time you will be skipped. After we get a posting order I will post it on here (just remember who was in front of you then when they post you post).

Official thread: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t2379-meeting-yourself-au-official-thread#40959
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all)   AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Time to boost this rp to another level, an...EVO level. xD

Rex Salazar - Generator Rex
Spoiler:

Roxanne Salazar - Generator Roxie
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all)   AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:40 am

Okay, Since everything is on the road and Jinx never posted I took her out. Jinx, if you want to still roleplay then ask Crypt if you can join his bad guy gang.

No More sign-ups! We're getting this show on the road!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all)   AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AU meeting yourself.(Thread plot/Sign ups open to all)
Page 1 of 1