Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Vote_lcapClaira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Voting_barClaira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Vote_lcapClaira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Voting_barClaira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Empty
PostSubject: Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT)   Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:29 pm

"HAHAHA Who did you think I was? Beast Boy?..... Oh yeah you did..."

Claira Dawnfore

Civillian Clothes
Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Untitl12
Spoiler:

Super Hero Clothes
Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) 13070811
Spoiler:

[size=25]===IDENTITY===
Full Name:Claira Dawnfore
Nickname(s):Animal girl, Smarta** of the year
Codename:Animal Shifter
Classification:Meta Human
Affiliation:Good
Birthday:October 5th

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===
Hair Color:Blonde Curly
Eye Color:Green
Height:5'5"
Weight:135 lbs
Other Traits:N/A

===POWERS===

Powers:
Can turn into any earth animal that is currently living as in nor dinosaurs, mammoths, or anything of that sort nor alien animals. When Changing into animals she changes into completely green animals. she can communicate with other animals when she is the same animal.

Skills:Basic Acrobatics, Expert Survival skills, Climbing and leaping trees and such, slightly higher pain tolerance

Weaknesses:Claira usually goofs off a lot so sometimes she gets carried away and loses a battle. Claira is't really good at fighting when in her human form.

Equipment: When making her costume her friend also made her a device that when activated swaps out her current clothe for her costume and her costume for her clothes, the device is made to look like a Gameboy advance sp.(click the start button)
Spoiler:

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:Is kind of a smarta**. Not very smart at times. She sometimes acts like the animals she turns into or like animal in general considering she was mostly raised in the wild as a animal. She usually obsesses over super heroes mostly Beast Boy. Claira isn't very high in some social skills so she sometimes acts awkward or takes things wrong when talking to others. She is what you would expect how a superhero would act in some ways. She also gets angry when others are mean to animals or gets over dramatic when people talk about killing and eating animals. Great with animals.

Likes:Beast Boy (Favorite superhero ever), Not having to wear shoes, being a hero, goofing off, cute boys, misusing her powers, being a smarta**, Heroes, TOFU, alternate versions of food that aren't made from animals, animals, the color green

Dislikes:Eating meat and other animal made products, Having to wear shoes, Serious people, having to go to school, Having to be remotely serious

Strengths:Her powers (when used properly), goofing off, her skills, hunting down and collecting info on Heroes

Interests/Habits:Sometimes Claira forgets shes in an animal form. Claira tends to joke around about a lot of things and doesn't take somethings too seriously. Obsessing over Heroes.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:None(is an orphan)
Place of Origin:South America
Current City:Jump City
History:Claira was born in a camp area in South America while her parents were on vacation. After Claira was born her and her parents lived in New Mexico for about 5 years then for Claira's 5th birthday they went back to the camp area Claira was born in but her party was cut short when some Poachers lead some angry panthers to their camp site. Everyone was killed except Claira who was forced to hide. Claira was forced to live by herself in the forest and if it wasn't for Claira's amazing powers to turn parts of her body into animal ones she would most likely wouldn't have survived she through out this time went a bit primal and also was helped raised by a few kinder animals learning how to use her many forms more effectively.

8 years later when she was 12 Claira was found living in a cave and was brought to an orphanage. Sad no one wanted to adopt a 12 year old meta human who sometimes acts like a wild animal back in new mexico so the orphanage transferred her to another state. Claira was transferred multiple times making a few friends along the way one of them giving her a costume and supplies and told her all about heroes inspiring her to become one expeshally after all the heroes disappearing recently. After getting these things she was transferred to Jump City at age 16 where she is now at and plans to fight crime right away.

Last edited by Paige on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:13 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT)   Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:22 am

Claimed. I will review this character. Expect a reply soon.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT)   Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:42 am

Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Kamina93

Last edited by Dar on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT)   Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:15 am

Edited to reboot and yes moderators and up i did get rid of a character to stay within charrie limit
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT)   Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:29 pm

bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT)   Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Kamina93
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT)   Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:20 pm

KIA please move to graveyard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT)   Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claira Dawnfore (REBOOT)
Page 1 of 1