Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Rebirth Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Rebirth Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Rebirth Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Rebirth Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Rebirth Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Rebirth Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Rebirth Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Rebirth Vote_lcapRebirth Voting_barRebirth Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Rebirth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Name: Mike Stokes
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth   Rebirth Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:56 pm

The scene comes upon nothing but white, the array of mountains running down as far as the eye can see, though that was a hard feat in the current blizzard like weather, like fog, faded the view from up close, the comforting silence with nothing but the strong wind throwing the snow around the place before it can land. A number of feet crunched into the snow, as a group carried a container up the mountain, their destination the small opening in the mountain side. The group had to be getting cold, but no emotion was shown, despite the snow feeling like paintballs everytime it made contact with any skin bared.

The group continued their journey, and it wasn’t that long, though with the weather as it was, it might felt like hours just to get up there, once up, the carried the container further into the opening. What looked like a cave had been expanded upon, tunnelling down steadily into the mountain. As they got further down, the temperature got more and more bearable, as at the bottom of the tunnel, a vast opening appeared, where the group ridded their selves of their snow gear, revealing their black bodysuits and facemasks, the container was then opened and laid there was the broken corpse of Mike Stokes, his lips, his nose, his fingers and toes tinted blue whilst not on the best trip, his body due to the cold atmosphere was as if he’d been stored in a freezer, kept preserved the way he was. Since his transport from Steel to...wherever the hell they actually were, his body had been removed of clothing and jewellery and equipment, all accept the underwear, they could stay on.

Four from the group, took a limp each of Mike, picking up out of the container, the leader of the group removed his- no, her mask, as her shiny brunette hair fell from it, fluffing out instantly as she did, Talia Al Ghul looked to her assassins before leading them along the path, infront of them was another deep cavern, but the passageway was too small to carry the container hence why they had begun carrying the body instead. As Talia leaded, she lit a torch a blaze, lighting the way for her and the others.

Some of the cracks in the roof of the tunnel dripped the fresh water that had melted from the snow, travelling a long trip down through the cracks in the rock to get there. But eventually, Talia and the 4 Assassins reached the end of the tunnel, to another rather large room, stood ahead of Talia was a figure, illuminated in the green glow infront of him. Talia and the Assassins approached, as eventually the figure turned to great Talia, and as guess, the light shined upon the face of the great Ra’s Al Ghul, who smiled at the sight of his daughter, Talia approached her father a couple of more steps before kneeling, her arm laid across her chest her head bowed.

Talia Al Ghul
Father.

Said Talia, as the right hand of Ra’s placed upon the shoulder of Talia, as she rose back to her feet, Ra’s placed both hands on her shoulders , a smile from Ghul, as he nodded , bringing his arms back. He stepped pass Talia, to view the body of the Mike with the Mouth. Examining him for a mere few moments, Talia accompanying him by his side, Ra’s looked to the assassins, who due to carrying Stokes, could only bow their heads, as he nodded once, the Assassins headed past Talia and Ra’s. To the infamous Lazarus Pit, the green bubbling pool of chemicals, the assassins carefully lowered the body of Mike Stokes into the pool, releasing his limbs once he was half submerged in the liquid, it took a few silent moments, before the bubbling of the Pit began to quicken in pace, and heighten in size the once rather quiet sound was quickly raging into a sound that echoed all around the place, heck even at the entrance of the cavern you could faintly hear it.

Darkness, like being in a room with all the lights off, no windows or doors, not being able to see your own hand infront of your face, a beat...pulsing once, fading to silence again, until another beat hit, then again, and again, eventually to the two step beat of Mike’s heart, beating at full speed, kicking every organ, muscle and bone back into gear, like starting up a factory in the morning. A hand became visible in the Lazarus, reaching over and grabbing the step into it, another hand closely behind it, grabbing the second step, after a few seconds, the hands would tense and pull up Mike, his head rose from the water to catch a deep breath of air, pulling himself further and further out of the Lazarus till he was full out, Mike crawled a few more feet, as he shivered on his hands and knees, panting for air, he said nothing. Only quivered, as Ra’s unclipped the cape that hung from his shoulder from his attire, throwing to Mike front of him, as Stokes reached out and pulled the cape as far as it would go around his back, covering over the tattoo on his back that glowed green due to the effects of the Pit, trying to keep himself warm, whilst they weren’t out in the snow, being half naked would still get to you down there.

Ra’s Al Ghul
Mister Stokes, what an honour too long in the waiting it has been to finally meet you.

Whilst Mike could understand, the words like he was still in the Lazarus Pit, muffled and bubbled. The pain struck through Mike’s head like a chord, visions, visions of the Sokolovs, SpiderGirl, anyone that he had history, even to Salvatore Maroni, but then, it went further, a life new to him. Visions of a standing infront of a women, as if protecting her from something, the loud and thundering boom from behind. He muttered the word ‘Grace’ repeatedly, it killed his throat to say anything but he couldn’t help it, he remembered going to work, filing reports, patrolling Gotham City, arresting the grime of the city. Whilst it was bringing back more and more memories, it was bringing back a part of Stokes aswell. Apart locked away, Mike remained on his knees, his hands now gripped tightly together and his head resting atop, trying to stop the pain running through him. Ra’s watched this, a light smile on his face as he watched what was meant to be a force to be reckoned with, lie in tatters infront of him. Ra’s eventually spoke again...

Ra’s Al Ghul
I suppose you already know who I am-

Mike || The Mouth || Stokes
Ra’s Al Ghul.

Interrupted Mike, coughing as he did, his throat raw and burning like the fiery depths of hell. But Mike had to resist the pain, he needed answers.

What did you do to me?

Ra’s Al Ghul
We...brought you back. You see men and women die every day but sometimes, sometimes there’s one who cannot simply ‘die’, someone you can’t just let escape this life, someone like you Mister Stokes. Right now I should be executing you for the hideous crimes you’ve cause-

I’d love to see you try.

Ra’s Al Ghul
Threats will get you nowhere Mister Stokes, I have 5 assassins wielding blades around me, though the state you are in I could probably hold you off with one arm tied around my back...but as I was saying, whilst I could kill you myself, I would’ve just let your corpse rot back at the Tower.

Ra’s then knelt down on one knee, lowering himself to Stokes’ level. No eye contact was made, Mike just stared to the floor.

Ra’s Al Ghul
But, I know that your crimes are clearly motives, motives made because something long ago was taken from you. Your life, your hopes, your dreams were taken from you by someone of rotten filth; filth I am glad no longer inhabits this earth. They took your love, and with that, the whole world as you know it crashed down around you, so much that you forgot it even happened. You became the opposite of what you’re not, you became the evil, because that way you wouldn’t get hurt again...

A silence between Mike and Ra’s ensued, a slight cough from Mike before he could speak.

You don’t know me.

Ra’s Al Ghul
That’s where you’re wrong Mister Stokes, anyone that we put our eyes and ears on, we have to know the story behind first. And finding your dreadful crimes racking up by the second, our attention had to come to you. We know everything Mike, it was just a manner of bringing it to you, and whilst killing you was the first agreed option, we couldn’t help but notice that you always seemed to hide yourself amongst other men, The Project, The Asylums; our Assassins couldn’t get near to you. Therefore we needed something to wake you up, but there was no way we could just wake up the REAL you no...we needed something like death, and the Rebirth of the Lazarus Pit, we knew that was the key to bringing you back. A person with two lives, two personalities, two people...merged into one. A man who fights to keep justice and order in the world...and will resort to any means to do so.

Ra’s said smiling, he pushed up from one knee, standing back up, he then placed his hand on the hilt of his sword ready to draw it out.

Ra’s Al Ghul
Now Mister Stokes, we come to a Cross Rhodes, if you still find yourself the man who murders civilians and fights superheroes for his own benefit, then you can stand up and we can fight to the death. Or, you can join me; bring back the world from its lies and corruption, restore to a true meaning of justice. If you was to fight Mister Stokes, it would be for Grace.

Mike rose up from his cringed position, looking into the eyes of Ra’s, then to Talia besides him, his head tilted backwards, silence for a moment, as Mike panted heavily, his eyes wandered for a few moments, before looking back to Ra’s.

Where do I sign up?

Stated Mike, who after fell backwards to the floor, and with those words, it brought a smile to Ghul’s face, he nodded to the Assassins once more, who picked back up the tired and dazed Stokes, taking him away from Ra’s Al Ghul, who turned his head briefly to watch Mike pass him, before turning back to the pit, Talia bowed to her father before following the other back out.

End

Quote :
OT: I was permitted to use Ra's, Talia and the Lazarus Pit, a remodel of the app is also in order and coming when I can get it done. Smile
Back to top Go down

Rebirth
Page 1 of 1