Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Maria Davy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Maria Davy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Maria Davy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Maria Davy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Maria Davy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Maria Davy Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Maria Davy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Maria Davy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Maria Davy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Maria Davy Vote_lcapMaria Davy Voting_barMaria Davy Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Maria Davy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Maria Davy Empty
PostSubject: Maria Davy   Maria Davy Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:49 pm

"I was made to hunt down those L.A.W. failed to obtain by themselves but I do it because I love a good hunt."

Maria Davy

Maria Davy Maria_10[/img]
Spoiler:

===IDENTITY===

Nickname(s):Maria Davy
Codename:The Dark Archer
Alias(es):Maria, Shadow Arrow, 556, Project VB, Archer
Classification:Genetically Engineered Humanoid
Affiliation:Tim(for helping her), Symbiote
Birthday: Unknown

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Brown
Eye Color:Brown(her pupils grow larger as she uses her ability to see far away)
Height:5'7”
Weight:115lb
Other Traits:Has bar code below her palm by her wrist, Has no belly button.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Enhanced Abilities
Enhanced Speed/leg strength: She is able to run to 60 mph but if she really pushes it she can go up to 75mph but this would shorten the time she can run in half. Her enhanced legs strength allows her to can jump 100 feet in air if she stops and bend down to jump but if she does a quick jump it is usually goes as high as 50–75 feet(all jump heights also applies to jumping forward and not up)(super speed from the flashes D.N.A super jumps from Superman D.N.A)

Enhanced Eye sight: Maria naturally walks around seeing normal sight but must focus on something to see further away when she does this she can see 3miles away how ever if a bright light is shined into her eyes (has to be shined close to her eyes her powers will magnify the light blinding her for about a good 3 mins and even when she regains sight it will take a while before she can use this ability once again.(when activated this ability works like a telescope)(recived for supermans D.N.A)

Enhanced healing: This power wasn't forced on that much in her development so when she doesn’t move she can heal much faster than a regular human (example: shot or cut wound if she sits still it will heal in 10 seconds) she often uses this skill to avoid death but can also be her down fall if the opponent attacks her when she uses this ability. Maria can survive mortal wounds as long as its not to damaging to the heart or brain but healing these wounds would take around 45 seconds rather than 10 to heal them.(recived from flashs D.N.A)

Enhanced endurance: This ability was only enhanced enough to keep up with her enhanced speed and leg strength. She can run at top speed for 30 straight minuets before her speed completely drops to 0 at this point it will take 3mins before she is able to move again so she only usually goes for 25mins to avoid this. This ability also allows her to go 3 days with only 4hrs of sleep required with no sign of tiredness until it has been exactly 3 hrs she would then pass out for a total of 4hrs but would still need more sleep after she awakes (think of it like a shut down feature like ones you see on laptops when they over heat).(recived from the flashes D.N.A)

Enhanced lung capacity: They hoped to use her to go over seas or under water missions but instead of the 30mins of no breath required they only got 6 mins and after 3mins she would slow down and at 4mins it would become hard to move then at 5 and a half minuets she would slowly start to pass out(recived from Auqua mans D.N.A)

Enhanced strength:They originally they thought they failed at enhancing this ability but after training her it became easier for her to pick up things she can pick up to 300lbs with some troubles and reducing her speed and jumping capabilities down to a normal humans she can carry this amount up to 3mins before falling down or needing to put it down. (She can pick up this amount but not really able to throw it her weight limit for throwing things is 200lbs)(recived from Wonder WOmans D.N.A.)

Skills: Acrobatics, She was trained to hit anything with a bow and arrow that she can see but only if it doesn't move or if her arrows don't reach it (arrows can only travel 125feet before hitting the ground) Has basic military training, Was taught to shoot her combat knifes from her bow just in case she runs out of arrows and needs to do a far away attack, has average combat training, can make bow and more arrows.

Weaknesses:
If a bright light is shined into her eyes while she is using her enhanced sight ability (has to be shined close to her eyes) it will magnify the light blinding her for about a good 3 mins and even when she regains sight it will take a while before she can use this ability once again, Since Maria has Kryptoian D.N.A Maira can't be around Kryptonite But since her D.N.A is mixed with human and Alatian D.N.A all Kryptanite will do to her is 1 take away her powers 2 make her very weak.

When she uses her Enhanced healing she is open to attacks unless she moves.

The scientists failed to enhance her dodging speed meaning she can only run fast she cant dodge attacks any faster than a normal human.

Unlike what they planned for the classic up close super soldier Maria can't take hits well and as they would explain they used most of their time on seed and other abilities(think of it like experience points you can only up grade so many before you run out.(her resistance to attacks is like any other human))

If maria runs for too long she can't move for about 3 mins.

If maria goes without sleep for longer than 3 days straight she will pass out for 4hrs and will be still tired when she awakes and will still need 4 more hours of sleep.

Equipment:Bow, Arrows(uses regular, fire, sonic, ice, and gas(normal smokes gasses and know out gas)Poison arrows(not average poison but ones that knock you out), Combat knifes(<<<

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
On the job/around target or L.A.W. people:Mostly serious and mysterious. Loves a good fight/ hunt. Can be dark doesn't talk that much but might throw a pun or mocking line at enemy. Violent and usually thinks about nothing but getting her job done and returning to the base (military base she was made and trained in)

Off job/ under cover as Maria Davy: Goofy fun likes to mock and make fun of people. Loves to sneak back comics from her trips as Maria Davy or rarely as The Dark Archer because its the only entertainment she has. Can be described as (A) the exact opposite of her alternate persona The Dark Arrow or (B) One of those Adults who still collect comics and plays video games ((AKA the fun ones XP))

Strengths:Shooting projectiles preferably arrows, acrobatics, hunting down her targets, making arrows and bows, using her abilitys before they turn for the worse for to long of usage.

Interests/Habits:Tends to sneak comics back to what could be described as a cell but is called her room. Sneaking off to play video games when undercover as Maria. Tends to get distracted by teen agers having fun, high schools, and happy families because she grew up without these things.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:Has no true family members.
Place of Origin:A test tube, in a L.A.W. base in New Mexico.
Current City:Constantly is assigned to different places but she does stay in the L.A.W. base that she was made in in between missions.
History:Maria was made from DNA collected from heroes and villains over the years and was made to be a super solder but not the common up close fight you see in moves she was made to me a ranged one to go collect people/things that escaped or is wanted by the military that they had failed to obtain them selves.

Maria spent the first 5 years of her live in a test tube looking out watching the people on the out side look at her like she wasn't really alive and was just a disposable object for them to use. After she hit five years old she was removed from the tank and began her training. Unfortunately she was removed to and it was too late to put her back in so practically all of her abilities were under developed or had major flaws.

They postponed the original plan to be use her as a weapon so they could train her to fix the mistakes they made by removing her to soon. One of the main things they focused on was her strength being the only power they thought she didn't obtain that they planed on giving her. After about a mouth she was able to pick up 300 pounds but unable to move with it. But was still able to pick up the main weight needed to carry back a body to the base.

Since Maria was the only successful project she was always pushed hard in her trainings and sometimes was pushed too far and would be stuck in bed for days. After 10 years of hard training Maria was given the name Maria Davy that would only be used on undercover missions instead of her numbers that could be read off of her bar code VB542-556.

Maria's bar code was etched into her DNA so it could not be removed and so they could track her at all times. Maria usually covers up her bar code by wearing ling fingerless gloves no matter what and also usually wears long shirts to hide the fact that she was made with out a belly button because of a mistake made in her original design.

Maria was told to not talk to any hero or villain that wasn't her target to avoid letting out that L.A.W. secretly made a super soldier by using DNA from both heroes and villains. Maria followed directions and always tries to avoid talking or answer any questions that start with or are about who or what she is.

Maria still follows directions and does what shes told without question never really talking to anyone and never once disobeyed an order for there was no real reason to because she never knew how different life was being a normal teenager. Maria still wonders what life would have been if she had a normal life when ever she sees teens being teens and kids being kids but she still follows orders.

Maira recently obtained help from a guy named Tim to escape from L.A.W she now in return plans to help Tim anyway she can and also joined Symbiote mainly to be by Tims side.

Last edited by Paige on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:08 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down

Maria Davy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Davy   Maria Davy Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Claimed. Expect a response soon.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

Maria Davy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Davy   Maria Davy Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:08 am

Enhanced Eye Sight- I can see something 200 feet away, and I don't have superpowers. I'm guessing you'll want to extend that distance.

Enhanced Healing- Does this mean she can survive and heal from mortal wounds?

What military group made her? Cadmus? L.A.W.?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Maria Davy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Davy   Maria Davy Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:42 am

OOC: will update in sec
Not sure what cadmus is so Ill go for LAW
if they arent to damaging to the heart of brain yes she can as long as she stays still but for mortal wounds they would take longer for about 45 seconds rather than 10.
and the eyes sight her eye sight is like a telescope when she uses that ability itzooms in like tele scope so she can see the area like she was right there but ill add onto it

Last edited by Paigebaases on Thu May 17, 2012 3:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Maria Davy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Davy   Maria Davy Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:43 am

should be properly updated sorry for not making those powers clearer
Back to top Go down

Maria Davy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Davy   Maria Davy Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:24 am

Maria Davy Kamina65
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maria Davy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Davy   Maria Davy Icon_minitime