Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Saying Goodbye: Maria Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Saying Goodbye: Maria Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Saying Goodbye: Maria Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Saying Goodbye: Maria Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Saying Goodbye: Maria Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Saying Goodbye: Maria Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Saying Goodbye: Maria Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Saying Goodbye: Maria Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Saying Goodbye: Maria Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Saying Goodbye: Maria Vote_lcapSaying Goodbye: Maria Voting_barSaying Goodbye: Maria Vote_rcap 
Moon
Saying Goodbye: Maria Vote_lcapSaying Goodbye: Maria Voting_barSaying Goodbye: Maria Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Saying Goodbye: Maria

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Saying Goodbye: Maria Empty
PostSubject: Saying Goodbye: Maria   Saying Goodbye: Maria Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:38 am

Saying Goodbye: Maria Maria_10

After learning L.A.W knew where she was Maria got rid of all evidence of her existence (except for the people) to her life in Jump City and went on the run. Once Maria thought she was in the clear again Maria settled down in Florida where she meet her husband who she would never tell him who or what she really was in hopes of protecting him about a year after she moved there. She also started to curl her hair after she moved here for a semi new look.

On maria's 25th birthday 3 years after her and Daniel got married she learned that she was pregnant with a happy, healthy, super powered baby named Heather. Maria and Daniel are now currently raising Heather as a normal little girl and Maria is finally happy and now has almost completely forgotten all the pain she had to endure while an agent of L.A.W and doesn't look like she will be telling Daniel or Heather of her past anytime soon.
Back to top Go down

Saying Goodbye: Maria
Page 1 of 1