Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
YU-GI-OH battles and help Vote_lcapYU-GI-OH battles and help Voting_barYU-GI-OH battles and help Vote_rcap 
Moon
YU-GI-OH battles and help Vote_lcapYU-GI-OH battles and help Voting_barYU-GI-OH battles and help Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

YU-GI-OH battles and help

Go down 
+5
Matt
Substikyute
Thr33
Energy
Sicarius
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

YU-GI-OH battles and help Empty
PostSubject: YU-GI-OH battles and help   YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Hola fellow ttrpg'rs. Since a good 3-4 peolpe that I am aware of play yugioh online http://www.duelingnetwork.com I thouhght it would be nice to make this thread to discuss rules,battles, decks, records, etc. I play Online and my username is Sicarius. I will also post my mian deck.

3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
1 Debris Dragon
2 Decoy Dragon
2 Exploder Dragon
2 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
2 Interplanetarypurplythorny Dragon
3 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
2 The White Stone of Legend
3 Totem Dragon

2 Ancient Rules
1 Burial from a Different Dimension
1 Dark Hole
3 Draconnection
3 Dragon's Mirror
1 Future Fusion
1 Heavy Storm
1 Lightning Vortex
1 Monster Reborn
1 Pot of Avarice
2 Trade-In

3 Royal Decree

EXTRA DECK
3 Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
3 Five-Headed Dragon
2 Neo-Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH battles and help   YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:06 pm

hey i added you as a friend my user name is Paigebaases i have 4 decks but i'll post my main deck later
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH battles and help   YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:10 pm

kk, i added you as well.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH battles and help   YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:28 pm

40 cards? I thought you could go up to 60 O.O
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH battles and help   YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:33 pm

i always say at a 40 limit, that was the rules when i played, idk bout now tbh
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH battles and help   YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Well I will make my deck! I collect and I'll see if I can transfer my deck over to the site...

My deck is a little like yours. I have 1 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, 1 Interplanetarypurplythorny Dragon, 1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, 1 The White Stone of Legend and 1 Blue Eyes White Dragon. Everything else is different though...
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH battles and help   YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Awesome ;p hope you can transfer the deck :3
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH battles and help   YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:52 pm

You can have a 60 card max, but it's much better to have a 40 card one because of draw. With fewer cards in your library(deck), you have a higher chance of getting what you want/need faster.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH battles and help   YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:43 pm

This is a deck I have been having fun with today

Main Deck

2 Egotistical Ape
2 Elephun
2 Giant Rat
1 Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest
1 Manticore of Darkness
3 Mine Mole
3 Nimble Momonga
1 Tree Otter
2 Unibird
3 X-Saber Airbellum
2 Yellow Baboon, Archer of the Forest

1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
1 Double Summon
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Solidarity
1 Spiritual Forest
2 Unicorn Beacon
1 Wild Nature's Release

1 Beast Soul Swap
1 Berserking
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Call of the Haunted
2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Dark Bribe
1 Mirror Force

EXTRA DECK

1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Exploder Dragonwing
2 Lightning Tricorn
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Thunder Unicorn
1 Voltic Bicorn
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH battles and help   YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:52 pm

I used to play I mostly became interested after MTG where I played a black deck, my Yugioh deck was a spell caster deck reflected that.
For anyone who doesn't know a black MTG deck is a control deck, all focused on refusing your opponent resources to create plays. It might not be soon since I'm nowhere near home(therefore my old deck) but I'll try to throw something together, the deck will likely be ineffective compared to new cards.

And Moon I thought Yugioh was "A players deck may consistent of as many cards as one wishes so long as one is able to shuffle it without aid." perhaps I'm mistaking it with MTG.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH battles and help   YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:41 am

Crazy Moon wrote:
You can have a 60 card max, but it's much better to have a 40 card one because of draw. With fewer cards in your library(deck), you have a higher chance of getting what you want/need faster.

I disagree, whoever runs out of cards first automatically loses so one should want to avoid that moment at all costs by stacking their deck. You could also double up on your best cards!
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH battles and help   YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:17 am

While I see what you mean and it does make sense, I still stand with what I said because of the fact that I've made a lot of decks(both Yugioh and Magic The Gathering), and I have came to see that the decks I made with less than 60(somewhere around 45 most of the time) have been my better decks. I also play with people who use the same amount most often, but even the times I've gone against players with stacked decks, I've still beaten them.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH battles and help   YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:30 pm

Well...to be honest...that's what I tell myself is why I have so many cards in my decks but the real reason is because I just love the variety! Every game is different! You might not draw a card in three games and then, when you do, it's all like, "Oh, I haven't seen you in a while! How are you doing? Well? Would you like to be summoned now? Yes? Alrighty then!"

Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH battles and help   YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:22 pm

Now that doesn't usually happen with me as I play with decks that provide me multiple means to look through my deck and draw whatever I want :3 Great live savers at times.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH battles and help   YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:05 pm

I used to play tourney in both games and I can say that more often then not the guys who sticks close to the min cards tends to win. It's hard to create a good deck in either game that force your opponents to reach 0 cards. The least amount of cards with the maximum amount of force(force being tentative to each player) is almost always the best plan.

If your looking to play the game just for fun there's no issue with more cards, if there was the rules would be every deck must be exactly 40 cards. If you aim to play competitively the lowest number of cards are ideal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YU-GI-OH battles and help   YU-GI-OH battles and help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YU-GI-OH battles and help
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next