Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Vote_lcapShades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Voting_barShades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Vote_lcapShades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Voting_barShades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Shades of Grey (ixensvent)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shades of Grey (ixensvent)   Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Tim smiled at her and said smiling. "Galaxuis, I totally understand what you mean about the people here, there are these titans who come after me because they don't understand how to really do something good. They put bandaids on amputations. Everyone they lock up will get out again, and so I keep that from happening. Your the first person to understand that." he began thinking on the question and looked at the ceiling as he said. "I'm the greatest warlock currently alive, that wasn't my choice though. A warlock is someone who warps raw magic that just exists in the world in order to benefit themselves, we aren't wizards who shape and change the power. We use it raw and because of that it's far more devastating." He put his hand on hers gently and asked again. "So want that ice cream or do you want to see the place?"
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Grey (ixensvent)   Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Though Galaxuis had her own problems with the Titans she was, in a way, glad that they didn't have the same mind frame as Tim. Some of the criminals such as Ravian were very young and trying to survive and she could not fully blame them for such things. She at one point caused havoc to civilians because she was literally starving. This didn't mean she deserved to die but her opinions were lost in society's rules. Though she was sure that Grace, who has risen to power, had that mind frame with her and was soon to go and find her. She just gave him a faltered smile as a response to his Titans remark. She was unsure how far he would go to stop evil and though now that she has a place to hide and he offers her food, she was scared for her friends.

He then went on to explain what he is and this amazed Galaxuis but also made her a bit skeptical. As he explained warping raw magic she was unsure of what magic was and wondered if their powers were similar but she tucked the question in her mind for a later day because he had touched her hand. Well her glove. She was glad she stole the gloves only because she as sure she would get a large stream of facts from him and this would probably cause a scene. She gave him another sheepish smile and nodded "How about we do both? There are icecream vendors and parlors all around the city," she pulled her hand from under his, putting her glasses on, and placing the hood to cover her face again. She grabbed her backpack and put it on, turning around to wait for Tim.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Grey (ixensvent)   Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:26 pm

Tim smiled a little not thinking anything of the faltering smile. He stood putting his sword on his back and headed over to the counter and paid for the food. He left a generous tip and walked back over asking curiously "anywhere you prefer?" He looked to the door as a couple walked in they were just civilians it however made it clear he was always on guard.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Grey (ixensvent)   Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:02 pm

"No, not really ," Galaxuis grabbed onto the straps of her backpack. She lightly skipped out of the door, her mood rising with how well fed she was. She waited at the door as he made his way to her. She then took a deep breathe, taking in the Jump City air before asking "Which way is your house? We can pick an icecream place from the same direction."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Grey (ixensvent)   Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Tim smiled at the now up beat girl he'd just met and said. "I have a suite in midtown, I bought in on a hotel so I get some of the profits as kick back under another name, it covers my bill and I have my money in savings so I get interest. I plan on retiring some day you know what I mean?" He started toward midtown smiling at her as he asked. "So do you have, abilities as well?"
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Grey (ixensvent)   Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Galaxuis couldnt help but feel that this guy seemed to be set at least money wise. She tried to think of Tim, still wearing the same clothes but with an elder face and completely bald head. She was highly amused at the thought and then thought of herself old but with the same clothing but remembered that she would be leaving to Golethie soon and the earth clothing would be removed by her home planets usual attire. Thoughts of Golethie were suddenly halted as Tim asked if she had any powers. She looked up at him and nodded but added that she found it best to use them at the house because she didn't want to draw attention to herself. She continued on to explain that she can create objects/figures and make them come to life. Eventually Galaxuis lead Tim to a vendor with a small icecream stand. The man looked rather comical with a rainbow wig, 70's gold sunglasses, and a black apron with the companies name branded in red on the top center. Galaxuis had gone to this man for icecream a couple times mainly to see what sort of attire he was wearing for the day and for the homemade icecream he brought along with him.

Galaxuis had asked for her usual vanilla, sprinkles, a few cut up strawberries, and raspberries. The man nodded getting the order ready as Galaxuis side glanced at Tim. She was curious on what he would get.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Grey (ixensvent)   Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Tim was smiling as he watched the man work and said. "Give me a plain chocolate scoop in a cup." Tim was looking around and a guy bumped into him, the man apologized and Tim ignored him. Tim had a fake wallet in his pocket for pickpockets. He reached in his vest and paid the man with a twenty when he was done. Tim glanced over at her wondering if this was what a date was like.
Tim saw a flash of red and black and looked toward an alley suddenly looking like he'd just seen a ghost. He spent all of a second looking and decided that he'd find Mal another time if that was even him. Tim looked back to Galaxius and smiled at her as they waited. Mal was already pushed out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Grey (ixensvent)   Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:26 pm

As she watched Tim she noticed he seemed tense. She turned to look out at the city but she couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. When she glanced back to Tim she saw him smiling and she smiled back. She started to walk away from the stand wondering what he was looking at but pushed the thought to the side "So do you like music?" She loved music herself and figured that he might have liked something plus she was hoping to learn more before entering into his place.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Grey (ixensvent)   Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Tim walked along beside her eating his icecream slowly, when he heard the question he said seriously. "Well I've only been able to listen to music the past year, things were complicated before then. So far I like everything I've heard though." He kicked a pebble on the ground as he walked keeping it skipping ahead of them. "What about you, do you have a favorite music?"
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Grey (ixensvent)   Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:51 am

"I love almost everything as well. Though I like my home planet's music more then Earth music," Galaxuis smiled as she pulled her backpack around and grabbed earplug like items and handed them to Tim. "These are like headphones but they come from my planet. if you press the button while they are inside your ears you can hear music from my planet. That is if you want to hear it," She placed on in her own ear and pressed the button to activate the beautiful sounds of her planet. It was an ancient sort of sound with instruments that seemed un-earthly and voices that formed no words. Galaxuis smiled as she was brought back home.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Grey (ixensvent)   Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:07 am

Tim put it in without a second thought and pressed the button he closed his eyes slightly as he listened and walked with her smiling. Tim walked in silence for a little bit then said. "I'd like to hear this in person." Tim wasn't really thinking when he said it just thinking out loud. He walked into a nice apartment building and lead her to room 106. It was on the first floor for security reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Grey (ixensvent)   Shades of Grey (ixensvent) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shades of Grey (ixensvent)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2