Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
What are you doing this week end? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What are you doing this week end? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What are you doing this week end? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What are you doing this week end? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What are you doing this week end? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What are you doing this week end? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What are you doing this week end? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What are you doing this week end? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
What are you doing this week end? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
What are you doing this week end? Vote_lcapWhat are you doing this week end? Voting_barWhat are you doing this week end? Vote_rcap 
Moon
What are you doing this week end? Vote_lcapWhat are you doing this week end? Voting_barWhat are you doing this week end? Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What are you doing this week end?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

What are you doing this week end? Empty
PostSubject: What are you doing this week end?   What are you doing this week end? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:55 pm

Well I am going to a thing called D now this week end so I wont be on (Sorry Kris!) But what about you? Anything exiting? anything lame? Whats up!

Camel Bat Joker Ashamed Harley Fight! Float Bow Metalhead Pat Party Ninja Spider-man Robot Katana Ninja Poke :3 BOOYAH! Troll ROFL Headbang >< Bouncy WopWopWop Bye-Bye :O XD High Five o.o <3 Paranoid Scream Face Palm O_o Fire lol! flower afro albino cherry affraid cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing this week end?   What are you doing this week end? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Talking to the novia and hiking
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing this week end?   What are you doing this week end? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:36 pm

Work saturday off sunday and going to VA to teach a class monday
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing this week end?   What are you doing this week end? Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:21 pm

I am going to try to get my hair cut, have to go to Indy on Saturday...yay. maybe hang with my aunt and uncle.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing this week end?   What are you doing this week end? Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:52 pm

This week end I'm going to "Meet In Street"
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character
Name: Enaliss
Code Name: Sabre
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing this week end?   What are you doing this week end? Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:56 pm

I get to go home finally!
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing this week end?   What are you doing this week end? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:47 am

Since it's the 5th of May (Google it) there's going to be a lot of festivities in several cities. I am attending one with a very special new friend.

That and in all the other hours, work, cause the pile of work is still way too high..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing this week end?   What are you doing this week end? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you doing this week end?
Page 1 of 1