Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Blackfire Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Blackfire Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Blackfire Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Blackfire Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Blackfire Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Blackfire Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Blackfire Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Blackfire Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Blackfire Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Blackfire Vote_lcapBlackfire Voting_barBlackfire Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Blackfire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

Blackfire Empty
PostSubject: Blackfire   Blackfire Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:17 pm

"step aside, earthlings! the queen of the galaxy has arrived!"

Blackfire

Blackfire Lphp

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:
Komand'r

Nickname(s):
Blackfire

Codename:
None

Alias(es):
Queen Komand'r
Blazin' B(by Beast Boy)

Classification:
Tamaranian

Affiliation:
Evil

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:
Black.

Eye Color:
purple

Height:
6'4

Weight:

Other Traits:
Her eyes hint a purple color when angry or using powers.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Tamaranean Solar Absorption: Blackfire's alien physiology constantly absorbs ultraviolet radiation and converts it to energy. She can then channel this energy as destructive blasts called "starbolts".

Invulnerability: Like her sister, Blackfire has moderate invulnerability to physical harm, heat, and high-intensity radiation.

Superhuman Strength: Being a Tamaranean, Blackfire is much, much stronger than she looks. She may even be stronger than her sister Starfire.She can lift up to 66 tons. Though her full powers are unknown.

Flight: Like her sister, Blackfire can fly under her own power at 800 mph. Though going that high of a speed for a constant time can tire her out.

Skills:
Blackfire is a brilliant tactician, a merciless leader, and is expertly trained in hand-to-hand combat, and also has above average endurance. She can survive in space without a suit or ship.

Weaknesses:
Allergic to metallic chromium. She can be injured if she is continuasly attacked by other forms of energy. She can not survive underwater long and can still get human diseases. If she is exhausted her powers will start to fail just like any other person.

Equipment:
None

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Blackfire is a very rude person who has no problem hurting others emotions. She is very prideful in regards to her powers. She also can be very manipulative. She is also cunning, deceitful, immoral, and sadistic.

Strengths:
She is highly confident in her ability's and rightfully so, she is very skilled in combat and being able to adapt to other worlds customs. She is also very manipulative and can usually get what she wants.

Interests/Habits:
Gaining more power to beat her sister Starfire. causing trouble for the sheer thrill of it.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
Starfire (younger sister),
Wildfire (younger brother)
Galfore (surrogate father)
Myand'r (biological father [deceased])
Luadn'r (mother [deceased])

Place of Origin:
Tamaran

Current City:
Steel and jump.

History:

blackfire was the first princess in a hundred years to be born on Tamaran. But sadly on the day she was born the Citadel Empire attacked and destroyed the city of Kysarr, killing three thousand people in her name. Blackfire grew up hated by the Tamarans and was denied her rightful place as princess of Tamaran. later in her life she would have a sister named starfire who the people would accept as the true heir of Tamaran, fueling a hatred towards Starfire. This also began a rage inside for the people of Tamaran.

Eventually Blackfire and Starfire would be sent for combat training with the warlords of Okaara. During this time Blackfires hate for Starfire built to dangerous levels. One day during a sparring session Blackfire tried to kill her sister Starfire. Outraged the people of Tamaran expelled Blackfire from the planet. In response to this Black fire joined the Citadel and rose amongst the ranks. After gaining power Blackfire then gave the Citadel the defenses of Tamaran. The Citadel then conquered Tamaran and banished Starfire from the Citadel.

Later Blackfire arrived on Earth saying she was there for peace. She gave Starfire a jewal and spent most of her time earning the Titans trust. After earning their trust Starfire no longer felt needed and attemted to leave the planet, only to be met and arrested by the Centaurian police. Upon this happening the Titans discovered that Blackfire had set Starfire up and went to clear her name. Once The Titans arrived they returned the jewel and with the Centaurion police headed back to Earth. Once they got to Earth they found Blackfire attemting escape. Starfire however stopped her in a fight and she was arrested.

Blackfire later broke out from prison and wrested control of Tamaran as its new Grand Ruler. Blackfire attempted to get revenge on Starfire by forcing her to marry Glgrdsklechhh, a hideous alien. This was actually part of an elaborate plot between Blackfire and Glgrdsklechhh; by marrying Starfire to Glgrdsklechhh, he would reward Blackfire with a very powerful jewel. When her ruse was uncovered, Blackfire was once again defeated by Starfire and banished from Tamaran.

Blackfire was one of the only villains missing from the lineup of the Brotherhood of Evil, suggesting that she was not out to get all the superheroes, or even the Titans, but simply to just take out Starfire. It is also possible she still sits in jail, this time in a prison that can hold her.

Sample RP
Blackfire sat on a worn prison cot in a dirty, musky, old cell. No light shown through unless the door was opened for feeding. How long she has been here is uncertain, but one thing that is certain she will get out. She has been planning her escape for weeks now and today she would act. Just then she could hear the jingle of keys and the whistling of the guard. She laid down and pretended to be asleep as the guard unlocked and opened the door.

'' Oh Tamarian Queennnnn, your royal dinner is ready.'', He said in a half sneer half joking voice as he sat the food down.

After placing the food down the guard noticed her sleeping. He walked over to her and grabbed her shoulder. ''Your majesty, wont you wake for dinner?'', he said as he shook her. Just then she swung her arms around hitting him with the arm locks in his temple and sending him crashing instantly unconscious into the wall. She quickly grabbed the keys unlocking the cuffs as she ran down the cell hallway. She knew their would be two guards up ahead so she charged up her starbolt and blasted the doors.

''INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT! ALL PERSONNEL REPORT TO SECTOR 2.5.'' , sounded an alarm as she shot past the door turning left as she jumped over a unconscious guard.

As she ran down the hallway she went over the route to get out of the prison. She knew she had to take a right then a left after a big black door. Right as she took her first turn she saw Three police officers charging at her.

''Stop right there now!'', a guard yelled.

Blackfire stopped and shot a volley of starbolts into the hallway. The police officers couldn't evade the attack in the narrow hallways and where immediately brought down. Having handled the three guards Blackfire ran past them and the black door taking the left turn she needed to escape. As she ran forword she shot out another starbolt, blowing away the door for a clean escape. Right as she took a couple steps out of the building she was hit by something from her left side and sent sprawling across the ground.

''So you think you're just going to walts right out of here? , came a gruff voice from the direction of impact.

Standing up and shaking off the unexpected hit, Blackfire looked over to see a fit looking man in a captains suit and a clean blonde cut. ''haven't I alread done that?'', she replied in a arrogant voice. The unknown captain struck a fihting pose. ''Your little vacation is over.'', He charged at her with surprising speed swinging a left hook at her head. Blackfire instinctively brought her right arm up to block and delivered a quick left jab to his ribs. Stepping backwith a grunt the man attempted to recover is composure but Blackfire was fast to hit him with two right jabs to his face then another body shot on is left side.
As the man now stumbed back, Blackfire put her arms out and hands together and blasted the man in the chest with a starbolt sending him flying and on his back.

''And here I thought my vacation was over.'', she laughed as she walked up and kicked his unconscious body. Looking aroun she noticed a small ship nearby. Smiling she walked towards the ship, ''Don't worry little siser, your big sis will be there soon.'', she laughed evilly.

Last edited by Sicarius on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

Blackfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfire   Blackfire Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Claimed. for obvious reasons DONT plagiarize haha
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

Blackfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfire   Blackfire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:59 am

but jak, i thought it was ok to copy and paste :3 trololo jk
Back to top Go down

Blackfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfire   Blackfire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 am

Need a guesstimate in tons to what she can usually lift or what she dares to try to and sadly no one on this forum is allowed to fly at speed of flight. As an excuse for space travel we say they use wormholes to get from point a to point b. Flight is around 700 to 800 max here.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

Blackfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfire   Blackfire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:13 am

yeah a part of me figured i needed to but i diddnt know. And yeah That is pretty freakin fast, but np i'll get on it l8r k Smile
Back to top Go down

Blackfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfire   Blackfire Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Comic origin doesn't really fit Teen Titans since Tamaran isnt conquered in TT verse. Try to edit it around to fit TT or just copy what it says in TT wiki about her history and jazz it up a bit after her arrest. I'd say try to center it around what happened to Blackfire after her last run in with the Titans years ago. Make something up that's believable and by believable it has to fit and coincide with the show. Since you want to be Blackfire I do expect you to know everything about her run in TT tv show. Also, tone down her strength a bit she and Starfire are indeed strong, but 70 tons is a bit much for the site maybe 55 to 60 fits better. Especially since STarfire got owned by mammoth in TV show and her doppelganger was defeated by Beast Boy's humpback whale mode. I get they're adults now, but still tone it down a couple of tons.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

Blackfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfire   Blackfire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:35 pm

OK, I fixed her tons to 66 as discussed. and i changed the history a lil (cuting out the slavery) though in the show she, starfire, escapes in a pod from slavery to earth. but I am keeping the take over tamaran because its in the titan wiki
http://teentitans.wikia.com/wiki/Blackfire (Blackfire later broke out from prison and wrested control of Tamaran as its new Grand Ruler.) And she lost control of it in a battle with starfire, which i say. And its states that they dont know if after banishment she was still in prison or not ( It is also possible she still sits in jail, this time in a prison that can hold her.) so im saying shes in prison in my sample rp and broke out, and wants revenge on starfire still. this should be enough because it been her motivation everytime. And shes been in this jail for three years, more hatred has grown.
Back to top Go down

Blackfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfire   Blackfire Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Blackfire Venom_52
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blackfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfire   Blackfire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackfire
Page 1 of 1