Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Help convince my brother Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Help convince my brother Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Help convince my brother Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Help convince my brother Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Help convince my brother Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Help convince my brother Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Help convince my brother Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Help convince my brother Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Help convince my brother Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Help convince my brother Vote_lcapHelp convince my brother Voting_barHelp convince my brother Vote_rcap 
Moon
Help convince my brother Vote_lcapHelp convince my brother Voting_barHelp convince my brother Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Help convince my brother

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Help convince my brother Empty
PostSubject: Help convince my brother   Help convince my brother Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:36 am

By brother is literaly perect for slade but he said he didn't want to do it because he'd kill to many now this next part is steven and his feelings on this:

"If I was Slade I'd first of all I would get some seriously #%!$ up pay back on Terra for killing me. How I'd do this is I would devote every second of my life for 1 whole year studing the habits of Terra and what she does who she speaks to and anything else about her life. While doing this I would also be making destructive and completely remodeled robots they are by far tougher than anything I made before and make Terra duplicate robots. After the 1 year has pasted and I have collected enough info on her life I would then pick a day perfectly set up, though to prevent anyone predicting these events I would make the decision the day of. Once it is the day I would then get the house infiltrated and sorrounded and have 1 fake robot me in the area to fake-out anyone who would seriously think I'd be there and one hidden somewhere. I would also have the robots be on a preprogramed autopilot so I don't have to worry about others tracking my signal. The robots then would kill her in seconds and then when she's dead they would lay out one of the terra duplicates to act as a decoy then grab the others and send each robot out with a terra duplicate heading in every direction and only I would know where the real body is. My duplicate robot of myself will remain in the area continiously so if anyone comes by they think its me. I myself will be preparing a jet that will only contain 2 people; myself and terra's dead corpse. I will have a casket that in the insides it will have spikes that will puncture the body and puting any living thing in massive pain. Once the robot arrives in the area I will give it a terra robot clone and take the real body with me. I will then place the body into the casket and be off to antartica, and deposit the casket in the freezing watery ice hundred of feet below the water. Then I will take control of my extra clone robot of myself and trick the titans to bring terra to life some how and when she wakes she will freeze, bleed, and drown to death in pitch darkness giving her the worst death I could possibly give her as for my pay back."

ok sorry that was so much to read but as you can see his plan is totaly freaky and totaly slade please comment on this and help convince my brother he would make a great slade and or villian. oh and he wanted me to tell you "Sorry it could't be longer or better, I mean it toke me like 5secs to think of on spot and like 10mins to write. I'm sure if I wanted to give more time on this I could make it even more splendid then it is already hehe" again sorry he took so long to write it thanks for taking the time to read this please comment and tanks again.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Help convince my brother   Help convince my brother Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:24 am

Generally we don't allow people to RP as Slade on here because they usually fail. If he was to join and app as Slade it would need to blow the other canon apps out of the water in terms of the sample RP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help convince my brother   Help convince my brother Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:43 am

First off he wouldn't even be Slade he'd be Deathstroke.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Help convince my brother   Help convince my brother Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:45 am

i got my bro on the sight but i dont think hes being slade though im pertty sure he desied to make his own charater but with out futher ado i present ZAN FUCKIN VALEXII
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help convince my brother   Help convince my brother Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help convince my brother
Page 1 of 1