Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Future meets Past? Vote_lcapFuture meets Past? Voting_barFuture meets Past? Vote_rcap 
Moon
Future meets Past? Vote_lcapFuture meets Past? Voting_barFuture meets Past? Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Future meets Past?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

Future meets Past? Empty
PostSubject: Future meets Past?   Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:05 pm

I was wondering if anybody would want to do a time warp, Free RP with me? I had this idea for a while but can't seem to think of a plot.
Back to top Go down

Future meets Past? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future meets Past?   Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:26 pm

Crazy Moon and I have been planning one. We already have a story in the process. I'll probably post the concept for it this weekend. (I've been really busy lately). You are certainly free to join.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Future meets Past? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future meets Past?   Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:59 am

Darth is right, but AJ and Shadow are in on this project as well. I'd say JaK too, but he shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down

Future meets Past? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future meets Past?   Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:44 pm

Apocalypse idea:

Grace is corrupted by Necati and starts summoning all these demons. She also tries to turn Toji evil, although I can't speak for him. Many people die and the survivors are left in this destroyed world. They then travel back in time to fix the disaster before it begins.

Problems:
1. Who travels back in time and how?
2. What event occurs that causes Grace to be overcome by Necati?
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

Future meets Past? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future meets Past?   Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:48 am

Okay, I'm in. But I had an idea when I saw number 2 of the problems. I could make two minor characters (people I'm not going to use or may use later on) that have little signifigance in the story. I could find out how they travel back in time: Some guy that is incharge of balance in time but gets killed somehow. As for corruption I could either have the moment in time when Vladimir Cherynoble (scientist/spiritual shaman who kidnaps one of the Titans and corrupts them with an experiement) or any other suggestions on how to corrupt a character is welcomed. I just woke up and BS the whole cause thing and I'm half asleep so please improve on my ideas. I might not even remember them Sad .
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Future meets Past? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future meets Past?   Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Dar and I have been working on this plot backwards and forwards for around a month now so, no offense, but we've gotten things pretty tight o_o
Back to top Go down

Future meets Past? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future meets Past?   Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:15 am

Okay, I think we've got the plot down pretty good now between me and Crazy Moon. Here's what I can reveal to you:

After nearly dying in a fight, Grace will be possessed by Necati and start tearing the world apart. Many people will die, including major characters. Those who survive will eventually travel back in time (yes, we have found a way to do that now) and will prevent Grace from becoming possessed by defeating her would-be attacker.

So then: we need 1 villain to attempt to kill Grace.
We also need a bunch of people (heroes and villains) to go through the rest of the story. Most of your characters will die, but WILL be brought back to life (so stop crying).

Please sign up here so we know who is involved in this.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Future meets Past? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future meets Past?   Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:40 am

Wait, only Will'll be brought back to life? That's not very fair to the others...
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Future meets Past? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future meets Past?   Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:41 am

:P
Back to top Go down

Future meets Past? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future meets Past?   Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:35 am

Alissa could try to kill Grace... But she's probably going to need a gun or a knife or something. Her powers aren't exactly lethal. >_>
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Future meets Past? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future meets Past?   Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:11 am

Hm.I like the idea.I would voluteer Annabella but I`m not sure she`s quite villianly enough.She`s neutral but likes to mess with all titans and good guys.I don`t think that`s villianly enough.Besides,the only way she could kill her wound be a snake bite.And thats it.Not sure how hard that would be,considering you could easily get rid of the poison.Unless....Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Future meets Past? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future meets Past?   Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:50 am

Crazy Moon, why did you just have to pick the worst character name ever? Neutral

Alissa would be a great choice. Remember, she doesn't have to do the deed herself. She can control or manipulate the real assassin. For example: Annabella?
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Future meets Past? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future meets Past?   Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:55 am

Oh no, I guess I can't find any grace on this site with the characters I make x.x
Back to top Go down

Future meets Past? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future meets Past?   Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:21 am

Good point. You alright with that, Jinxedya?
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Future meets Past? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future meets Past?   Future meets Past? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Hm.I suppose so.It might be interesting.Im all for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Future meets Past? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future meets Past?   Future meets Past? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future meets Past?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next