Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Vote_lcapBen and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Voting_barBen and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Vote_lcapBen and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Voting_barBen and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Empty
PostSubject: Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie)   Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:40 pm

Julie and Ben had time off at the moment, which was so unusual it was almost surreal. Alone at the moment though, Julie got comfortable (sweatpants, tanktop and a messy bun) and decided to pin up pictures on the wall. Ben and her at the concert of their first date, the couple in their supersuit, him as fourarms carrying her...
She was on her tiptoes trying to hang one up a bit higher when she recieved help from a not so unfamiliar teammate.
"I would have reached it, but thank you." she smiled, knowing as well as he did that she would not have even gotten close to her goal on the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie)   Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:44 pm

"Surrre you would've."

Ben smugishly smiled. No more separate rooms or hiding they were a serious couple. Ben wasn't happy Jules had lost her powers, but he had to admit, being able to touch his girlfriend had made for some AMAZING opportunities. One being able to live in the same room and sleep int he same bed as Julie.

"I still don't get why you don't want me to just go Xlr8 and do all of this in a matter of seconds. It's actually pretty cool to watch."

Ben said this as he got down and grabbed another picture. This one was of her and Ben at the costume party, before things went array, in their costumes. Man she looked gorgeous. Haruhi, Nikki, and JaK were also in the picture and Furi with Liev were hugging awkwardly in the background, pretty funny photo, except JaK never smiles.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie)   Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:57 pm

"Oi, careful with that smug attitude. We have a couch, you know. You could be sleeping on it." she teased playfully, turning around to kiss him.

"And this is much more personal and I like doing things the human way, we may not be entirely human, but we have some things. You know humanity means a lot to me." she nodded, picking up a picture of her in bed, wrapped in a sheet, sleeping.
"This must be yours..." she laughed showing him before seeing her own photo of Ben asleep on the couch in sweatpants. He looked so peaceful and perfect...
Julie smiled,
"I can't believe I finally get to live with you, poor you, having to actually clean up here and there" she laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie)   Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:07 pm

"You bet it's mine; you were just so tired from that battle we were in earlier, and it had been a long day of crime fighting to." :3 lulz

Ben chcukled at this and then as she mentioned how hard it would be for him living with her. He decided to remind her, she was the one in for a difficult time here. Ben was kind of a prankster; seen by how he was holding the concealed pillow behind him and then suddenly began to wack Capricious with it over and over again while yelling like a maniac.

Last edited by JaK on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie)   Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:10 pm

"AGH BEN YOU MADMAN!" She shrieked, tackling him and trapping him between her arms, tickling him before being positively evil and teasing his abs with her fingertips to distract him enough for her to flee and hide underneath the covers of the bed.
"You are insane!" came a muffled laugh from her hiding spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie)   Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Ben laughed and then as she ran from him he jumped up and gave chase. Hiding underneath the sheet wouldn't save her...

"Where do you think you're going?"

Ben then did a front flip on top of Juliette and began tickling her through the sheets until he saw an opening and crawled under there with Cap, tickling the love of his life all over.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie)   Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:22 pm

"OH!"
She exclaimed, unable to control her laughter or protect herself, writhing under the covers until she felt his warm self join her nd give her the chance to get even.

"And who gave you permission to touch, Tennyson?"
Julie teased her lover with an adoring smile with which it was clear, that she loved Ben more than anything.
She wriggles out of his grasp and smirked,
"You want me? You gotta take me!" she threw a pillow at him, crawling around under the covers of the large bed to 'flee' from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie)   Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:57 am

As Ben got hit in the face with a pillow he accidentally rolled out of bed and then grabbed the pillow and another one that had fallen.

"You're going to pay for that."

Ben then hopped onto the bed in a ninja pose with both pillows in hand and began beating on Julie with each of them in succession while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie)   Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:34 am

Finally grabbing his wrists to stop him julie leaned up and kissed him softly, laughing still.

Clipping the golden chain from around her neck, Julie smirked as it turned into a whip, using it to pull both pillows away and then hold Ben against the wall with an 'evil' laugh.
"Ha. Ha. I win." she smiled sweetly before sticking out her tongue in a playful manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie)   Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:36 am

Julie grabbed Ben's wrist. He had forgotten for a sec just how strong she was, but she did build cars after all and punch out thieves. Momentarily though, her playful side took him off guard as he thought it was all fun and games when she gave him a quick kiss. However, things then took a turn when she whipped the pillows from his hand and pressed him down. Oh, this meant war!

"Is that what you think? Well think again, and then again."

As Ben spoke he squeezed his hands together over his head and rotated the omnitrix's dial to a picture of Echo-Echo. Thus why he repeated the term "again" to refer to this change. After a flash of green light Ben was still being pressed by Julie againt the wall, but now there were 2--no wait--4 of him?! The other 3 immediately tackled Cap's legs, arms, and stomach. Dog piling up on her while taunting Ben's new roommate. It was all fun and games, but now it was super fun.

"Gotcha." "Gotcha!" "Gotchaaaa."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie)   Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:46 am

Suddenly surrounded by many Bens (Which was something she'd have to remember for later that night) Julie found herself absolutely stuck.
"Okay! Okay! You, all of you, got me!" she pretended to surrender before leaning up, smirking,
"Dog pile on the original Ben"
Julie hypnotically ordered, hoping this would work, having no idea if it would affect the original Ben, probably not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie)   Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:17 am

"Victory!"

All the Echo clones then celebrated...Until suddenly they began to turn on the original Ben clone copy that had been held against the wall. Confused Ben backed up from, well, himself as they all ran and leapt on him.

"Hey, guys what are you--No wait! Sto-AAHHH!"

All the clones then piled up on each other and afterwards in a another flash of green light Ben could be seen laying on the ground comically in a pretzel like position.

"Ha...Haaa...hypno voice? Really!? Totally no fair."

Ben was a sore loser indeed, but in this regard he had to admit she had beat him at his own game. So much for a normal day, although, for the Teen Titans this was rather as normal as it got.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie)   Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:51 am

Smirked Julie crawled off the bed and sat on the floor next to him, un-pretzeling her lover.
"Clones? Also not fair" she laughed before making puppy-dog eyes.

"Forgive me?" she mock-pouted up at him, her eyes holding a mischievous spark that gave away her amusement.

"I could make it up to you..." she kissed his cheek and batted her eyelashes at him before standing up and smirking.

"But I don't know if you deserve it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie)   Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:01 pm

As she asked Ben to forgive her, he smirked a bit. It was no where near THAT serious, but at the mention of her making it up to him he smiled. That never seemed like a bad idea.

"Me? You're the one who better be on your best behavior haha, but lets finish getting our stuff put away first. By the way, don't let me catch you using my toothbrush by accident Berns. I hated when my cousin Gwen did that!" >_<

Ben had told Jules all about his life before becoming a Titan by now. So she knew how he really felt about his cousin even though he usually ragged on her.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie)   Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:14 pm

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry, I dunno where all that toothbrush has been, I'm not touching it."
Julie laughed before opening another cardboard box.
This one contained a load of what seemed to be car parts and statues. Including the sculpture she had made for Honest, but not gotten the chance to give to him.
She held the bronze Star with his name engraved in it and sighed.
Poor Liev...
She set the sculpture on a shelf and found at least ten little Ben figures of various metals.
Seems she had daydreamed often before they'd gotten together. Better hide them before he saw.
Which, of course, was wishful thinking, as Juliette tripped, dropping all figurines on the bed before him.
"Tease me and I swear..." she mock-glared to hide a blush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie)   Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ben and Julie's 'normal' life (Just Ben and Julie)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next