Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Vote_lcapThe Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Voting_barThe Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Vote_lcapThe Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Voting_barThe Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Empty
PostSubject: The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed )   The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:23 pm

Marina Collins sat atop a large wooden crate; which was one of what seemed like a thousand other crates brutally crammed into the space that made up the docks. Her steely eyes watched the water shifting beneath the the setting sun, while the sound of boat hulls gently nudging the dock resounded about her. The girl released the slightest of sighs as she allowed her eyes to focus on the shifting bay, her mind wandering as it always did. She could clearly distinguish the squeaks and scratches that announced that rats were taking control of the dock, as they did every night.

Forgetting about the rats, Marina set herself to ponder where she would go now in Jump City. Not physically, since she already had an apartment, but mentally. She knew well of the presensce of the Titans, but she couldn't see herself rushing around the city aiding all the lost and helpless souls like herself. It might seem rather dark, but her powers weren't exactly a benefit to society...

She shifted, the sun grinning off of her body suit, which fit well to her body, and looked like it might be more comfortable than expected. After years of never touching anyone skin to skin, this life was old hat to her. She longed to use her power...
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed )   The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:03 pm

The patter of Necati’s footsteps moved quickly across the cold dark ground of the dock. The wind was a pleasantly cold from the waters. I had to be half past six by now and the whole place was deserted except for a few late ships and the undesirables that frequented the place. He was here as Necati was almost every night to wait and collect the souls of those who would be lost to the world this night. He sighed with disgust as he recounted the number for evening…13…how unusually high. The Reaper was not in his usual form, he had found it more advantageous of late to appear at least semi-human. After all it appeared that every superhero in this city was out to stop him and a large black cloak with a shining scythe wasn’t much of a disguise. Though to be honest this form wasn’t much better with is fluorescent white complexion, blemish less skin and shining silver eyes and hair. Even his walk was to elegant and out of place as if he walked on a thin lair of earth above the ground. Necati grimaced as his mind returned to the titans. The fools did not seem to comprehend the need for balance in the universe...did they not see that there cannot be life with no death?

Shaking his head the silver locks fell in front of his eyes as he pulled the black trench coat higher up dodging the stairs of some of the dock workers that were already beginning to feel the discomfort of his aura. He would never be human…that was a lot he had come to terms with millennia ago when his soul had first began to fade and become devoured by the darkness that was his existence. Moving deeper into the docks he finally came to his normal waiting place, his eyes shifted upward and much to his surprise sat a girl on his crate. Their eyes met for just a moment and reaper knew this was why he was drawn here and the body count so inexplicably high. Taking a moment his keen eyes darted over the young woman taking in every detail of her suit, flowing raven hair and empty gray eyes. There was something about her…a sort of taint that trickled from her much like himself. Stopping the silver orbs that were his eyes narrowed…she was a meta-human that much he could feel but the rest was a mystery. Deciding that a prolonged staring contest would gain him no more knowledge than moving on to his task, he decided to try a conversation. Opening his mouth Necati tried to fix his voice into somewhat human tones but only got close enough to sound a little to perfect.

“I must say you are quite a pleasant sight in this dreary landscape…though I do believe you have taken my box.” Taking a step he jumped on to one a few yards away. “Not that it matters…not like they are in short supply.”

The tone was an obvious try at sarcasm…but Necati’s conversation skills were rusted with age. Not waiting for a reply he continued.

“Your quite a brave lass to be out hear all alone…this is definitely not one of the more savory places in jump city…though as good a place as any to be alone with your thoughts.”

There was a glint of knowing in his eyes as he extended a hand.

“Names Nec.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed )   The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:26 pm

A ravenous shiver ran beneath Marina's skin as she felt a stare raking across her form.

She was disturbed by the fact that she hadn't realized sooner that she wasn't alone, and even moreso, confused by the stranger's oddly perfect voice which now hung in her ears.

Rising to her feet slowly, she looked at the male, who looked rather dark and brooding, much like she imagined she must have looked only moments ago. She listened to his strangely haunting voice and responded with a small smirk.

"Duely noted, stranger..." She gave a ringing chuckle as he pointed out that it was no large matter that she'd occupied his box considering the plethora of boxes avaliable throughout the dock. She couldn't help but roll her eyes in vague, dusty amuesment. The man introduced himself.

Not so-stranger anymore. Thinking this to herself she would suddenly realise that 'Nec's' hand was held out towards her. Habit made her cringe, and sharply draw in a breath. She would pull her thin gloves on immediatly.

Marina relaxed, now gently gripping his hand. Her grip was surprisingly strong with just the casual action. "My name is Marina...."
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed )   The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:54 pm

Necati had not missed the girl’s strange reaction, the cringe and sharp intake of breath as if doing something very unpleasant. His mouth smiled though as she put on the gloves, that would make her noticing his icy cold touch a little harder. Shaking her hand gingerly, almost an exact concave to her tense and somewhat overzealous greeting, he leaned back propping himself up against another larger crate. Marina...it was a pretty name and fit their location all too well since it’s meaning was routed in water, how interestingly perfect fate was when toying with the mind. His wandering thoughts led to his next line of inquiry…her powers…judging by what he had seen so far he could venture a guess that they resided in physical contact. He chuckled silently at himself, of course that as but a hunch…one he would like to test though. Taking in a deep breath he relaxed a bit staring out over the ebbing ocean before continuing with the conversation.

“Not to fond of handshakes ehh? Not to worry they aren’t my style either. People tend to not like the feel of my skin…of course who could blame them when you’re as cold as ice.”

Here the Reaper nailed the tone of annoyance at the bothersome traditional greeting that had earned him so much solidarity. Necati had decided to make the first move in the mental game of chess. Even if she did not admit it he could tell the girl was on to him being a bit different, so why not bring it to the light. He wasn’t one to dance around the truth anyway and he found directness to be a much faster path to travel.

“So Marina, I haven’t seen you around here are you new to jump or just someone who wanted to walk on the wild on this particularly pleasant evening.”

The question was innocent enough and in part he really was curious but at the same time he was digging for more. He knew the feeling of almost every meta-human in the city and she was defiantly new which meant she was not titan, night hawk or hive. Letting his glance drift to the horizon he looked out upon the sun as its last rays danced on the blue of the ocean below creating an canvas of orange and yellows out upon the sky. Necati let one easy smile slip his mask, the world was not totally a waste but there were fewer and fewer things he appreciated over the years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed )   The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:10 pm

Marina wasn't interested in beating around the bush either. She knew exactly where this was going, and she could already tell that something was off about this man. She was brought to the conclusion that he must have powers as well, due to the chill that lingered across his skin.

"I'm pretty new I suppose.." As she stepped back and removed her glove she had the gleaming rush of intent in her eyes. "I plan on answering all of your questions in the next to seconds." She pushed her glove into her pocket, looking around for a brief few moments.

The girl spotted what she was looking for. She hopped down from the box, dissapearing for a few seconds before the piercing sound of squeaks raked the chilled air. In her hand; as she straightened, was a writhing, brown rat. The sounds were those of unbearable pain. The small creature was wriggling desperately for escape from her skin, for refuge from the agony.

Two minutes passed, three, and the rat was now silent, twitching in silent death throes. "I hope that answered some of the questions." She dropped the rat, which began to drag itself away.

There was something horridly dark sneaking beneath her exterior... as if she wasn't sure what to do with herself.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed )   The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:31 pm

Necati’s eyes shown with amusement as he watched the girl hop off the box removing the glove from her slender hand. This was going much more splendidly than he thought. Sitting up slowly he watched her as she brought the brown rat into view. Immediately its horrendous shrieks met his ears as the animal twisted and contorted in pain. The Reaper let a wicked smile cross his lips as he realized her power. It was pain…how ravishing. At that moment he could not have been more pleased with the situation, watching her reaction carefully he could see she enjoyed the power as much as feared it a trait that reminded Necati of himself long ago. In those moments the rat had passed out from the pain and fell to the ground limp. Necati watched it begin to crawl away before returning his icy gaze to the girl. Taking a few steps forward he collected the rat in his own hands. The creature cried out in sure desperation but went quite when the pain did not return. Stroking it gently he turned to Marina, there was a new found sense of interest in his voice and almost happiness to his tone.

“Now that my dear is a truly lovely power and you have answered more questions than you know. ”

The words were tinted with admiration and just a twinge of jealousy that could be detected if one knew what to look for. It was obvious that she was not the hero type now and or for that matter even the villain type. She seemed to have this mixture of fear, respect and enjoyment of the gift she had been granted the characteristic of one that was promised to herself above all. A trait he shared as well.

“I suppose now it would be quite rude of me not to participate in our show or tell.”

Splitting his hands he revealed the rat which now levitated between his two palms head aloft by glowing green strings of life force. Twitching a finger the rat cried out as the first string was severed and the brown of his fur turned to gray and fell off his body creating a floating pile around him. Then all at once the Reaper spread his fingers as all the lines were cut and instantly the rat fell dead upon the floor as his eyes glazed over. In the place where once he levitated remained a green orb of life. Necati’s expression was a bit stoic but flashes of delight could be seen. It wasn’t often he got to display this specific power. He always found it a bit liberating and just a touch of enjoyable to play with the strings of life… Did that make him dark? Yes, he was a dark soul and thus found comfort in the black that resided under Marina’s exterior that created an ease he had been missing for a while.

“Let those who don't understand me fear me, let those who do understand me, fear themselves for they are as black as I and drowning just as fast.”

The words brought a smile to his face. For once the words of man did justice to his thoughts. Releasing his hands the orb returned the rat reviving it from death and returning its earlier vigor. The poor creature wasted not a second as he scampered off into the dark of the docks retreating from the duo. Necati turned as he let his gaze drift lightly and meet hers. Putting out a single slender white hand to her he made his face into a disarming grin.

“While I am impressed by the display I wonder if you could do me the fine honor of letting me have a taste first hand. Judging by the smile on your lips that rat wasn’t nearly enough to sate your appetite. Why not bring a bit of excitement to both our lives…After all would wager that your dying to cut loose and as for me I have lacked a sort of feeling of existence for quite some time.”

The tone was obviously a request but also a bit of a challenge. He wanted to see just how potent she really was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed )   The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:38 pm

The kinder side of her was pleading with the darker side, begging incessently. Marina, out of instinct, did not want to touch Nec, did not want to harm him intentionally. Then again, she had not counted on her darker side piping up yet again. She wanted so badly to have contact with someone, anyone, even if it meant hurting them. Marina darkly itched desperately to use her power.

In seconds the deed was done.

Her hand shot out and gripped Nec's. For a moment it might have felt like nothing would happen. However, in the next moment, debilitating pain would arch throughout his entire body. If he would attempt to pull away, he would then find that he could not break the contact with her.

She had a mixed expression on her face; Horror and self-loathing. But her personality was two sides of the same coin. Childish joy and amuesment was hiding just behind the darker emotions.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed )   The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Necati’s expression was one of pure joy at the how quickly the girl had taken his offer though that outlook was destined to be short lived. Not but seconds after he felt her warm hand on his did the pain start. It was like every nerve in his body was on fire being ripped from him like he had done to so many souls. The Reaper’s first reaction was not to break contact but to tighten his grip. For the first time in years he was feeling alive. The pain continued to grow with each passing second as even his divine body began to yell out in protest to his abuse. Locking his eyes with her own Necati could see the emotions in her face, the sorrow, disgust and chiding self-loathing. However what was more important was what he saw beneath the mask the joy and pleasure that hid beneath the pale surface like the currents of a still river. Despite the crippling pain that was wreaking havoc on his system a terrific smile could be seen forming the contours of his face. At that moment the pain ramped up even further and the reaper put out his right hand to steady himself on a crate.

In his current state he was in less than full control of his faculties as he smashed it under his seemingly delicate touch. It was at this moment that his legs were beginning to twitch and he could feel there allegiance to him slipping. It was past the point that he could escape controlling them without releasing more of his power and so he loosened his grip and tried to remove his hand. It was then that he realized the delicious trick of this power…. Marina had bound the reaper to her skin. Necati let out a pained snicker as a bit of admiration washed across him quickly erased from his expression by a flicker of pain that shot through his face. This was truly a very malevolent power, to cause so much pain and offer no escape. The silver of his eyes darted across her body for some sign of fatigue or object that made this possible. Even in the state he could still feel the pull of some unnatural object on her person radiating a faint energy. His eyes moved to her chest and that is where he saw the pendent. The pain continued to course as his muscles locked in protest and he stood frozen by it sweat forming on Necati’s brow. Parting his lips he managed to compose his voice into a somewhat wry and nonchalant tone.

“Enjoying your self doll? I can do this all day.”

Necati forced a smile across his face to display his confidence even though he was nearing the verge of what this body would allow him to take.

“Not that I don’t enjoy holding such a lovely…and all be it deadly creatures hand, I must admit you are pushing me a little past the threshold I find…comfortable.”

A perfect laugh escaped his thin lips. The words were very measured and a frail mask. On one side Necati was sure that she could see the pain that was gripping his body…but at the same she could also see there was no doubt that the Reaper was having the time of his life and was reluctant to ask for freedom from the torture...or more accurately gift she was giving him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed )   The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Marina suddenly felt sick. Her mind was rioting against her, and in turn her body was doing the same. It was almost as if the gray-eyed girl was possessed by her own abilities. She could feel him reaching the breaking point through the temporary bond she'd forged, but she was also catching wind of another emotion, alien to the one she'd felt when she had tried to help that young boy up; and had in turn crippled him in body and soul. There was immense glee beneath the agony in his emotions.

Her eyes darkened as she lowered her chin slightly, every sinew of her being was strained and tested by this situation, as she tried to grasp back at control.

His challenge fed her already unstable position, bringing it more towards the balance of the side that was enjoying the sight of Nec's pain; so much like watching the rat... but with less squeaking.

She almost looked in as much pain mentally as he was physically; though it was due to her pendant that she did not share in his pain. Brutally beating down her brief phsycotic episode she ripped her hand away from his, swallowing down her heart. The unreasonable side of her had no doubts that the life-giving organ was the thing choking up her airways as she tortured Nec. It was a few moments before she regained some semblance of composure, licking her dry lips as she shivered slightly.

She skipped responding to his comments; instead she looked him over, and after deciding whether or not he was otherwise alright, she gave a small sigh. If it was a sigh of relief or exasperation was unknown.

"I say we don't make a habit of this, or else there won't be any crates left on this dock, will there?"
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed )   The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Relief…. Necati dropped to a single knee as he took long and deep breaths steadying the thumping that was residing in his chest. He was fine but that exercise was surely an awaking of sorts and he could feel the stir of what remained of a soul in him. Standing slowly he managed a placid smile at her joke as his eyes watched her recover. She really was a tortured soul it would appear, in love with her power but fearful of it all the same, how very intriguing. Almost as if she were a recovering addict, Marina knew that her powers were destructive and dark but all the same she loved the high it gave her it appeared. Of course this was only Necati’s thoughts nothing more and nothing less but they made the girl seem all the more enticing. Replying with a wry tone Necati managed a weak joke.

“Ha…yes I suppose that would be a tragedy to put the endangered cargo box species into the extinction category for our mere enjoyment.”

Taking a moment to collect his thoughts and clear the haze pain had created in his mind Necati constructed the next question very carefully.

“You are not the same as the other in this city are you? I don’t mean that in a bad way…but to be honest you don’t seem he heroes and villain type.”

Jumping on to another crate Necati leaned back letting his eyes fall upon the starry night above. Continuing he didn’t wait for her answer.

“You seem…conflicted by your powers…afraid of them but addicted at the same time?”

Necati’s brow raised with the question as his first natural smile formed on his lips with the thought of his next words.

“You know not all darkness is evil, ugly and wicked. It can be as good and pure as the light, it just takes one willing to put the time in to understand it. After all every thread has it's place in the loom of fate right?”

Necati's words were meant for him just as much as the girl. Early in his existence he had clung to them more closely or purpose and strength but they had grown dim and gone all but forgotten till now. The temperature was dropping quickly as darkness took the city. Necati halfway sat up looking at her, the reaper could still see her petite frame slightly shaken from the encounter and perhaps from the cold. In a brief moment of weakness he took his thick trench coat off and placed it idly on a crate before her. A clear offering of kindness and nothing more, Necati was not as presumptuous enough to assume she would want it, nor take it, just that he would make the offer in good faith. The girl looked like she could use a friend or very least acquaintance in this city that was going to deal with her coldly given the...ability...no divine present she had been born with. A gun shot rang out from behind the warehouse where the cargo boxes sat and the sound of angry cries assaulted the night. One… the reaper thought menacingly…only twelve left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed )   The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:23 pm

The kind offer made Marina visibly relax. With gentle, slightly quivering hands she picked up the thick trench coat and wrapped it around her frame. Marina knew that she needn't thank Nec aloud. The gratitude was clear upon her features. She parted her lips smiling as she began to articulate her response. "My powers are a---"

The gunshots rang out into the air. She was so startled that she flung her hand out, striking the crate nearby her hip. Now the sound of the crate snapping into peices like a twig. That was a power she hadn't quite meant to reveal tonight. If it wasn't enough that her touch was agonizing, she had the punch and kick of the Hulk on steroids.

As she straightened up and took a deep breathe, she glanced at Nec sheepishly, pulling his coat tighter around herself. By this point it was dusk, as only cotton candy whips of clouds hung in the air close to the horizon. She gave a tiny laugh. "One less crate in the world.."
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed )   The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:34 pm

The Reaper was pleased that she had accepted the gesture and become more relaxed. After all, tension could only last so long before it got tiresome. Watching her intently he waited for her answer about the powers…but much to his chagrin the response was cut annoyingly short by the crack of the gun. Not all was lost though, Necati’s eyes widened with delight as the crate fell to pieces around Marina's hand. The girl was definitely full of surprises so it seemed. An eyebrow cocked questioningly while his eyes directed her attention to the crate.

“Ya poor fella didn’t even see it coming...you must surprise a lot of poor saps with that punch of yours.”

The tone was an understandable jest at her superhuman strength that she had neglected to mention earlier. Though by all rights he had no room to judge when it came to the holding of secrets. His numerous years of existence on this earth held enough secrets to fill the pages of countless volumes. Returning to his back he continued to watch the few clouds dance across the magnificent blue of the sky he waited for her to respond to the first question. He was sure that he had not forgotten and he was much more interested in her answer than in his contemplations. After all the truth was never quite right unless it came directly from the sources and he was a fan of absolute truth.

(Allow time to pass for Marina’s answer)

Just as Marina had finisher her reply the shouts and laughs of an approaching group could be heard echoing through the docks. Necati let a slightly disappointed sigh escape his lips as he sat up. It appeared that the time had come for why he was actually at the peer. Shifting his gaze to the far side of the docks he saw a group of thugs walk out from the adjacent building. They were dressed for the part with baggy pants, chains, lead pipes and snide attitudes. Necati’s eyes instantly counted twelve in total…how peculiar. It was just then that the supposed leader of the group let out a loud cat call directed toward Marina. There was no doubt now that they would soon be headed there way and with them bring him more headaches than he wished. Necati glowered with irritation…the numbers weren’t making sense unless the girl was going to kill them all…or he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed )   The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:50 pm

OOC: You should probably be the thugs, if Marina is going to be crippling them. XD

BIC: "My power just feels so wrong... some metahumans have the powers to fly, super speed, teleportation, shapeshifting..." She stared at her hands longingly, or more specifically, her skin. "I can only hurt people, and some deep part of me likes it." She looked up at Nec with the expression of a lost lamb.

She looked away from Nec suddenly as she heard the cat-call. A shiver ran down her spine. Marina looked at Nec with the same unsure expression, except this time there was something else in her eyes. As she turned her gaze back to the gang that emotion became evidant. It was a sincere urge to make these jerks and their overinflated egos fall to their knees in agony. If any of them touched her skin, they'd be in for the surprise of their life.

Releasing a sound akin to a growl, she pushed her gloves further into her pockets.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed )   The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:55 pm

The group of thugs continued to make their way closer to the two as their jeers grew more and more graphic. Necati’s calculating stair flickered to the girl as he read the anger and anticipation on her face. He did not need words to read what was crossing her mind. The reaper snickered as he watched the group strut proudly in sneering and encircling the two as the leader stepped forward to talk. The young man was obviously of African descent but he spoke with a hard New York accent.

“What do we have hear? A couple of punch drunk freaks out at the docks for a little alone time.”
The man laughed as he walked back and forth before the two. His crew immediately began to laugh backing up his weak joke.

“Don’t you know it’s dangerous to be out so late especially in this side of town? I mean don’t you know who runs this place when the light go down and the teen titans go to bed…one hint…its me.”

With that he lurched forward grabbing Marina by her wrist. The idiot’s saving grace was that fact that Necati’s coat still covered that part of her. If he had glanced her hand the man would have been done for. Necati smilled…soon enough though…he was sure the girl want to deal with this one herself and he would not rob her of the pleasure. The thugs’ leader continued as his crew broke into a loud cheer at his move. The creep bent close to the girl’s face as he spoke directly in her ear.

“You see little girl I take what I want and right now I want you.”

Necati was grinning from ear to ear now as he watched the man falling for the trap. There was no doubt that he was with in reaching distance for Marina…soon he would know true pain and all his friends would be privy to the show. A hopelessly captive audience watching him die like the rat he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed )   The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:10 pm

She was disgusted when the gang's leader snatched her wrist up with his hand. Her heart was racing in the frantic manner, as any girl's would be doing if a man was muttering such things into her ear. Her disgust became rage, first she twisted her wrist around and tightly gripped back at the man's wrist, with more than enough force to snap the bone if she so wished it.

Her rage intensified, and she took the counter one step futher. Her free hand pitched foreward so that her fingers wrapped around her attacker's throat. She turned her head so her lips intentionally brushed his ear.

Her voice was arching in a cruel, playful tone. "Didn't your mother ever teach you any manners?" Sneering into his ear she would again brush her lips against his skin.

By the point the agony would be enough to bring the thug to his knees, enough to have him yowling for relief from the torture, but Marina didn't look ready to relent. In fact, she removed Nec's jacket with one hand and tossed it to him. It would be easy to get any of the other thugs if they decided to join in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed )   The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Girl Without a Title ( Foxface and The Departed )
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next