Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Vote_lcapMy (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Voting_barMy (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Vote_lcapMy (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Voting_barMy (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas

Go down 
+3
Aphrodite
Alpha
Mekasoundwave
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Empty
PostSubject: My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas   My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:16 pm

I had a few of these and I shared 'em in the c-box, so I might as well post them here:

The Greatest Game Ever Played: Essentially, Teen Titans vs. The HIVE in some sort of sports competition. I'm thinking either Baseball, Basketball, or Hockey. Baseball because it's sorta the standard sport for this sort of situation (and because it'd be like This), Basketball because it'd be like Space Jam (and everything needs to be a little more like Space Jam) and Hockey because it can get violent, and violence is just great when added in with super powers.

It'd also work for the HIVE's whole 'school' thing. Schools have sports teams...why not the one for super villians? The only real questions are: 1. Is anything at stake in this game? 2. Who'd be playing (and what position?)

The Metamorphosis/Power Corrupts: Okay, remember that time Spider-Man grew two extra pairs of arms? This is basically the same idea; already super powered characters start mutating for some unknown reason. Their powers get stronger, but they start getting freaky looking. For example, Animal themed characters (EG: Spider-Girl, Cheshire, Queen Bee) start becoming more animal like (growing extra limbs, fur, etc). It's up to the characters to discover what it is that's making them change...and if they even want to stop it, since it's making them stronger.

We'd obviously need to decide who's changing and who isn't, how are they changing (power and appearance wise), and what's causing the change.

SO yeah, those are my ideas. Tell me what you think if you want to do them or not. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas   My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:19 pm

I was gonna do this with Spidey anyway and I love both ideas, I'd even add a dance competition to school thing haha.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas   My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:24 pm

It sounds like a great idea to me.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas   My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:58 pm

I like it :3 Especially the idea of a "friendly" baseball game.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas   My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:33 pm

A nice selection of all-American sports there. I don't know the rules to any of those. :P Love the idea Mekasound. As long as I'm not referee, else I'd stop the basketball every time there was a handball.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas   My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:36 pm

DivingDart wrote:
A nice selection of all-American sports there. I don't know the rules to any of those.

I'm totally with you on that part xD
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas   My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Mmmmm...Scope would dominate!
I'm in! Smile
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas   My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:13 pm

You already know my stance on all of this. I think the first is the best, both are very interesting ideas though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas   My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My (Potentially Awesome) Plot Ideas
Page 1 of 1