Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTen Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barTen Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTen Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barTen Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ten Times The Trouble! (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ten Times The Trouble! (Open)   Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Furi's extended claws hit their marks; digging into the chest of both Hawk-Eye and Rath, thus impaling them both. Oh gosh... It was a rather gruesome sight. Mark couldn't help but to look away as their bodies went limp and then the Appolexian droped both of them to the ground where the alien forms began to disintergrate into bright green dust particles. The battle was over, but TL still had a bad taste in his mouth. He then used the ring to broadcast back to Alpha Knight that he had taken care of his end. "This is Teen Lantern, inform the Titans that other than the ones you're dealing with all other rogue alien forms have been terminated. Lantern, over and out."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Ten Times The Trouble! (Open)   Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:28 pm

As Alpha plunged his blade into FangFace, he heard Teen Lantern's voice on his comm. He then turned to leave the site of the alien's demise, and turned to see the rogue DNA crumble into green dust. "All done here." he said into his comm, and flew off to meet the others. He couldn't help but feel bad for the alien, and glanced once more at the DNA's remains, before moving on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ten Times The Trouble! (Open)   Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:15 pm

OT: Ok, Crossblade is last to go. Next person to post or someone please finish him off for me, because Ben doesn't have stomach for it.

Ben heard his name being called out as he rushed to Julie's aid, but on foot he wouldn't make it on time and he hadn't figured out all of this aliens powers yet. He could've transformed of course to get to her quicker, but he wasn't sure if that would make the watch start acting up again. Plus, he wasn't thinking of anything at the moment other than getting to Jules.

"NOoOO!!"

Ben watched with glowing green eyes as he saw Crossblade walked way from Capricious briefly and sliced through the street lamp above her. It would fall over and undoubtedly crush his beloved. This thought unknowingly activated Sunfire's flight ability; all it took was feeling boundless courage! Ben had innately just felt that as he ran to push Cap out of the way of the timbering hunk of stone and metal, lined with a deadly electrical current to which Juliette was no longer immune. Not caring if it collapsed on him instead, luckily, the boost in speed his flight gave him in this form made the Tamaranean fast enough to swoop up Julie before the light pole came down and just narrowly missed it. However, now the Teen Titan was rightly pissed OFF.

"You should not have done that, because now I have all I need to want to end you."

That being said, Sunfire AKA newly redubbed Firestar began to unleash star bolt after star bolt at Crossblade, but his opponent was obviosuly inhumanly quick and moved in erratic patterns like that of a experienced ninja warrior to avoid every blast of the storm of energy beams. Then countered by leaping over Ben and landing a top of stop sign near-by and sliced through the base of it just below the octagon shape, like a buzz-saw through paper and then jump, spin kicked, the sign right into the alien teen. The hunk of metal collided with the Titan's chest and knocked him over.

Then as Ben 10 threw it off of him and looked up he saw Crossbalde approaching from above. Cross was coming in way to quick for Ben to raise his hands and fire back, but his anger had been enough to again for a new power to show itself. The eye beams; bright green rays of dual star bolts erupted from Ben's green pupils and hit Crossblade dead on at point blank range. Thus causing the alien form to go soaring through the sky and then plummeting into the side of a telephone pole, which nearly crumbled over upon impact and knocked down one of the live wires, which sparked about on the ground as Firestar approached his downed opponent.

"I...I..I can't do it...I just cannot."

One blast; one hit from one of his starbolts via the eyes or palms would've finished Crossblade, once and for all, but Ben Tennyson was hesitating. He had already destroyed one of his alien forms today and secured the death of over 10 others, and honestly, that had been enough on his conscience. He just couldn't bring himself to pull the trigger on this one, especially an alien he used to battle with so adamantly.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Ten Times The Trouble! (Open)   Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:49 am

Alpha landed next to Ben, in his Firestar form. "Don't worry Ben, I've got this one." he said in a solemn voice. His eyes began to glow an emerald green, and he dispatched of Crossblade the same way Firestar would. All that was left was a pile of green stardust, which was lost to a breeze. Alpha walked back to Ben. "Don't feel bad, it wasn't your fault. It wasn't anybody's." he said, and walked away. He turned to see Ben still crouched on the ground. He wished he could help, but it was beyond that now.

Either way, his job was done. The DNA from Ben's watch were dealt with, and he was no longer needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ten Times The Trouble! (Open)   Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:23 am

Well then, it was finally over.

The Hat finally stood up. He cracked his neck and started walking away. He didn't bother to say anything to the Titans. As soon as he got back to base, he was quitting, and then he was going to plan the destruction of these Titans. If the government wouldn't put these delinquents in order, then he would. When the Titans were no more, The Hat was sure that the world would be a better place.

If anyone was trying to catch up to him or talk to him, their efforts would be in vain. The Hat would suddenly disappear.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Ten Times The Trouble! (Open)   Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:06 am

No sooner had Alpha finished off the alien, Teen Lantern arrived back on scene and landed next to Ben and the space knight. It didn't take a super powered mood ring to tell both of them were feeling strong anguish right about now. Blue Lantern would've loved to give a pep talk and raise their spirits, but the ring was running a bit low from all the extensive stuff he had to do and would need to retire back to base soon or attempt to make it late to school. Either way, he would give a few comforting words at least. "So it's done then. Please Ben, don't feel bad, they weren't really sentient and I'm sure no one judges you for this. Sometimes action is necessary to preserve peace and tranquility." After the quote Mark signaled to Alpha with a head nod that he was ready to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ten Times The Trouble! (Open)   Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:13 am

OT: Cap dear? o.o dont wanna skip you.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

PostSubject: Re: Ten Times The Trouble! (Open)   Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:18 pm

((Sorry honey, sorry it's short, my arm is gonna spaz out on me soon, stupid bloody virus))
 Cap was near passing out from a blow recieved by Crossblade and barely registered her boyfriend saving her.
"Ben..." she murmured after the alien had been taken care of, then she blacked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ten Times The Trouble! (Open)   Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:30 am

Ben tilted his head down and reverted back to human form after watching his last rogue alien form disintegrate into green omnidust before his very eyes. He could barely keep it together right now, but he had to remain strong. If not for himself and his own sanity, but for Juliette too, who needed him right now.

"Capricious!"

He ran to her side and held his girlfriend in his arms, slicking her hair back frantically while kissing her forehead. He hadn't said anything after the Nighthawk's left, so they couldn't help him take her back to the tower of hospital and The Hat had left without so much as a word as well. (As if he would've helped them anyway) Furi was on his way, however, so until then Ben would wait with Cap for his arrival so he could carry them back. All he could do now was wait; wait while he regreted, wait for help, and wait while he reflected on one of the hardest choices he had ever made in his entire life.

"It's ok Jules, I'm here now and I'll never let you go. I'll never let any of you go...ever again...."

END.

OT: Thanks for help everyone. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten Times The Trouble! (Open)   Ten Times The Trouble! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ten Times The Trouble! (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3