Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo Vote_lcapSo I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo Voting_barSo I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo Vote_rcap 
Moon
So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo Vote_lcapSo I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo Voting_barSo I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deus Terran
Deus Terran

So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo Empty
PostSubject: So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo   So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:11 pm

and no one uses the chatbox much SO!

Anyone want to thread? I'm up for anything really
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo   So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:27 pm

I suggest you get back on msn deus. Also we are doing a thread with sentinel and narret soon. Right?
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo   So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:42 am

You might want to take note of the time I'm posting this because, right now, there are seven people online on the Cbox! Which I've never seen before but...yeah...I'm open to any threads although I can't promise speedy replies...maybe if the plot is particularly awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo   So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I'm bored out of a Banthas poodoo
Page 1 of 1