Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Toji,bored?! Vote_lcapToji,bored?! Voting_barToji,bored?! Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Toji,bored?!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Toji,bored?! Empty
PostSubject: Toji,bored?!   Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:14 pm

(Hm,would it be alright for Toji to get a room section of his own?)

Bouncing a ball that he had 'borrowed' from one of the other Titans,Toji glanced around his Spartan surroundings.".....I'm bored!!!!!!"Racing put of his room,he blurred around and through the Tower."Bored bored bored!!"Winding up in his room, Toji sat back down,huffing and puffing."Regular old robbers have gotten boring.This almost makes me wanna go into that Toxic place."
Back to top Go down

Toji,bored?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,bored?!   Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:18 pm

OT: You could've posted this in the "guest rooms" until we got your room squared away lol that is what they're there for, and of course, I'll talk to Shadow about it shortly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Toji,bored?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,bored?!   Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:20 pm

(Whoopsi...oh,By way,open to all and any.)
Back to top Go down

Toji,bored?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,bored?!   Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:22 pm

Grace heard someone running at incredible speeds through the hallways. What was going on? Was Dan back? Grace followed the rushing sound around to a room, in which sat Toji. Grace didn't know hardly anything about Toji, and decided to have a chat. After all, he had just said that he was bored.

"Greetings. Your name is Toji, right? Would you like to help me with a very important mission?" Grace was referring to the retrieving of her puppy dalmation, Mercy. Mercy had been taken in by the police during the recent crisis when the Titans were considered outlaws. Although their names had not yet officially been cleared, the chase had certainly cooled down in the wake of Primarch Joshua's rampage. Grace had been meaning to find out what happened to her dog for some time now. "I have to go rescue a Titan from a terrible prison. Would you accompany me?"
Back to top Go down

Toji,bored?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,bored?!   Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:20 am

(Your room's up now, so shall I move this topic into it?)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Toji,bored?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,bored?!   Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:50 am

(Righto,Shadow.)

Toji nodded."Sure,why not.Ypur Grace,the ice mage,right?"Hopping off his bed,Toji grinned."I'm willing to help any time."
Back to top Go down

Toji,bored?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,bored?!   Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:36 am

Grace smiled. "Yes, that's me." Toji was willing to go with her. Good.

"Alright. First we need to find out where Mercy is being held. Oh, by the way, Mercy is my dog. Let's go."

Grace led the way out of the tower and towards the local police station. Hopefully, Mercy would still be there.

"How much do you know about the military's war on the Titans?" Grace asked.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Toji,bored?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,bored?!   Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:28 pm

Toji shrugged."Not much.I just now got free from hives control a little while ago,so I aint had much chance to learn about the modern world."He grins."Ive been concentrating on the fun stuff."He glances sideways at Grace,with something like shame in his eyes."Do...do you know why I was originally sent here by that accursed organization?"
Back to top Go down

Toji,bored?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,bored?!   Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:41 pm

Toji seemed innocent enough. He didn't know anything about the meta-human hunt. Before Grace could explain about the whole matter, however, Toji gave her a very serious look. He asked if she knew why he had been sent to the Titans.

Grace didn't know that he had even been sent to the Titans. She really didn't know anything about Toji. Perhaps she should get to know him first. She didn't even know what HIVE was, although she had heard it mentioned before.

"No..." Grace said cautiously. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Toji,bored?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,bored?!   Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Toji sighed."..I was sent here to destroy any Titan I could."He stared down at his wrist,where the control Bracer had been attached since he was only thirteen."I didn't have any control,sure,but still..."His eyes closed."Two years,Grace.Two years of having no control over my actions,no control over my very emotions.Two years of near on total slavery,first by a madman,and then by someone who's evil embodied."Wiping at his eyes,he shook his head."Um..sorry.I didn't mean to bother you with my problems."He grinned."Let's carry on,huh?What were you talking about ealier?"
Back to top Go down

Toji,bored?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,bored?!   Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Toji had been a slave for 2 years? Grace would never have guessed that. It was a shock, to say the least. Grace couldn't help but stare at Toji for a few seconds. That would be a terrible life. He said that even his emotions had been under the control of someone evil.

Grace saw a few tears on Toji's cheeks as he tried to change the subject. Wiping the tears away, Toji asked Grace what she had been talking about. The government no longer seemed to matter to Grace, however. Here was a man in tears...and she could never resist tears.

Grabbing Toji suddenly in a hug, Grace embraced the near stranger and held him close. She could feel his pain. Literally, her spiritual awareness was sharing his pain with her. It was unbearable, and this was the only way she could think of to lessen that pain. Grace would try to hold the embrace as long as she could.

"It's so terrible. You've been hurt so much. I'm sorry."

Tears started welling up in her own eyes as she mourned the past terrors of this new teammate.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Toji,bored?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,bored?!   Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:55 pm

His eyes widened as he was suddenly hugged.Boeing his head,he said."T-thank you.."Gently extracting himself, he grinned."Hey now,are those tears I see?In the Mighty Graces eyes?Surely not?"He asked,gently teasing,trying to get Grace to stop crying."It's alright,Grace.My dad always said it's better to move forward,and that there's no need to keep one subject unless you can do something about it."Toji grinned,flexing his muscles comically,trying to make her laugh and happy again."Ima big,Er,not so big, actually....But,anyway,I'm a tough halfdemon.I can take it!"
Back to top Go down

Toji,bored?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,bored?!   Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:04 pm

The fifteen year old girl wiped the tears out of her eyes and off of her cheeks. She looked at Toji, curiously. He was trying to make her feel better? But, she had been trying to comfort him. Toji said that he was tough enough to take all the pain he was feeling. Even if it wasn't true, he had enough control over himself to hide that saddness...just to make her happy.

Grace realized that she couldn't let his effort go to waste. She was glad that she had been able to cheer him up, but they needed a change in subject now.

"Well, no matter how tough you are, it is not fun to have the government chasing you around. Some of the Titans were framed for terrible crimes, so the feds sent in some commandos to arrest us all. They had the whole city on lockdown."

Grace thought back to the event. Kat had betrayed them, Dan had gone beserk, and people had died. The Titans were plastered over the news as criminals and terrorists. Grace had found herself in a position where she didn't know what to do. The government was powerful, and they had weapons that could beat meta-humans.

And then there was him...the man with no face. She had only seen him once, but there was something...wrong about him. The faceless man seemed to be made of pure evil. It had later been revealed that he had manipulated other meta-humans to turn against each other during the disaster. Where was he know...'The Hat?'

Grace realized that her face had turned serious again, and changed it to inquizative. "Say, Toji, aside from Primarch Joshua, who is the strongest person you have ever fought?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Toji,bored?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,bored?!   Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:24 am

"My dad.He may have had his powers taken away while he's on this realm,but in our pocket demizion he had them all,though he didnt have access to his true form.When we sparred, it was like fighting a full on demon."Toji smiled."So,where we headed?"
Back to top Go down

Toji,bored?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,bored?!   Toji,bored?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Grace had heard of half-demons before, but didn't imagine them to be this nice. She pointed a finger accross town. "To the police station. We have a dog to save." As they approached the station, Grace wondered what their plan of attack would be. The police still weren't too happy to see the Titans around, so they wouldn't be very willing to help them. On the other hand, launching an attack on the police HQ would only reinforce the idea that Titans were rogues.

"We can't let anyone see us, so we'll have to sneak in and get Mercy. I don't know where in the station they are keeping her. You wouldn't happen to have speed or invisiblity, would you?" They seemed like logical abilities for a half-demon to have. If Toji could inspect the station without anyone seeing him, and possibly even grab Mercy in the process, then Grace had chosen the right parnter. "She's a small dalmation pup."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toji,bored?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toji,bored?!   Toji,bored?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toji,bored?!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next