Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The cloned Demon; Narret Terran Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The cloned Demon; Narret Terran Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The cloned Demon; Narret Terran Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The cloned Demon; Narret Terran Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The cloned Demon; Narret Terran Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The cloned Demon; Narret Terran Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The cloned Demon; Narret Terran Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The cloned Demon; Narret Terran Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The cloned Demon; Narret Terran Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The cloned Demon; Narret Terran Vote_lcapThe cloned Demon; Narret Terran Voting_barThe cloned Demon; Narret Terran Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The cloned Demon; Narret Terran Vote_lcapThe cloned Demon; Narret Terran Voting_barThe cloned Demon; Narret Terran Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The cloned Demon; Narret Terran

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deus Terran
Deus Terran

The cloned Demon; Narret Terran Empty
PostSubject: The cloned Demon; Narret Terran   The cloned Demon; Narret Terran Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:10 am

Just as a little heads up, the history of this character is grim, some might call it VERY grim. however she has been accepted on four pg-13 TTRP sites...... that are now dead T-T anyways figured I'd give the heads up

The cloned Demon; Narret Terran Narretver2-1-1

The Basics
"....... Hello? I-i-is anyone there?"
Name: Narret Terran
Alias: The Demon's Clone
Species: Half-demon mutant clone
Height: 4'2"
Weight: 51lb
Hair: Silver, elbow length
Eyes: Golden yellow
Build: thin, fragile
Skin: pale
Alliance: Neutral
Affiliation: None
Original or Cannon: Original
Theme songs:
Hello - Evanescence

Lineage & Relations
"I want to find my brother...... He's all that I have left..... He's the only thing I have left!"

Lineage

Mother: None
Father: None
Siblings: Deus Terran: Brother; DNA "donor"

Relations
Crush: None
Love: None
Rival: None
Enemy: DMT

Appearance
"I-i-i'm sorry if I scared y-y-you......"
The cloned Demon; Narret Terran Narretver2-1

Narret is a small pale girl, a stark contrast to the massive form of her brother. The only thing she and her brother have in common are eye and hair color. Her silver hair comes down to her elbows. The only clothes she wears are a shirt and pants that are three to four sizes larger then they should be that are stark white. She has nothing else for clothing, not even footwear. At first glance she looks like a small meek child, and you would be right but at the same time oh so very wrong.

Personality
"Don't hurt me!"

Narret is a very trusting child, not understanding lies and sarcasm at all, in fact she takes everything that is said literally. She is also a very shy girl who also is spooked very easily. If she finds someone or something she likes she holds on to it like as if her life depends on it. She is this way due to the trauma inflicted upon her by the DMT and her isolation of sorts for her entire existence. She is also very sensitive to new sensations, having been heavily isolated her whole life. The simple act of a true hug on her is like a years worth of a parents love.

Likes/Dislikes:

Likes;

• Her brother
  • the sun
  • nature
  • new experiences
  • being free

Dislikes;

• the DMT
  • bad people
  • white rooms
  • doctors, and anyone wearing lab coats
  • being completely alone
  • the "Monster"

Abilities & Weaknesses
"I don't want to be scared..... Bad things happen when I get scared!"

Powers/Abilities
(Category: Animation/Demonic)

• Embodiment of Emotions: Unlike Deus's ability to manipulate earth and metal to near god-like power. Instead Narret has a powerful subconscious psychic power. She can bring random objects together, or even pieces of building and the earth itself if strong enough. With this collective mass she uses it to create a guardian. The guardian's strength and abilities lies entirely with how large it is and what was used to make it.
    (Click here for a visual example)
    Any strong emotion (commonly fear or anger) will set off her subconscious power to create these creatures. These creatures are not to be taken lightly however. As long as Narret subconsciously feeds these monsters power they are nearly unstoppable. Any damage done can be easily repaired by pulling itself back together, and worse still if it needs to, can take pieces and parts from around it to bulk up and gain new abilities, mass, strength or armor. The only known ways to stop these things are to calm Narret enough that the guardian is no longer needed, blow the thing apart so badly that there is nothing left to pull together, or cause Narret enough physical trauma that she either blacks out, or if absolutely necessary dies. There may be other ways, but neither Narret nor the DMT know of these ways.

Personal Strengths: Narret isn't skilled in much at all, a little frail child who was taught some basic english so that the scientists could ask her questions, other then that she knows nothing.

Weaknesses/Physical Flaws/Psychological Flaws:

• Electricity: Narret shares her "brothers" Electrical weakness, however it seems her body is just vulnerable to it instead of being due to metal. It doesn't matter the wattage or voltage, electricity hurts. Heck even static shocks from metal door nobs sting like a hornet for the poor girl.

• Emotions: Narret has no real control over her power, so any strong emotion can create a guardian Being fear, rage, or even joy.

• Guardian: The guardian Narret creates doesn't always listen to her, it will attack and attempt to destroy anything that it perceives as a threat (this usually being the object that brought the strong emotion upon Narret)

• Fragile child: Narret's body is weak, very weak. She is easily physically tired, and physically harmed. She doesn't even have the physical strength or endurance of a person her bodies age. She bruises and breaks easier then a seven year old child, handle her with care.

• Mentally scarred: Narrets treatment at the hands of the scientists have left her with several mental trauma's, fears, a stuttering problem, and phobias. Anyone wearing lab coats, white rooms, the sight of blood and mentioning of gasses and medical equipment can set her off, sometimes even knives. These sights, sounds and smells cause her to cry in terror, curl up in a ball in an attempt to protect herself, or lash out wildly in a vain attempt to fight back.

• Physically scarred: The DMT experiments left plenty of scars on her outer body, for those that knew to look for them. Her entire body save her hands, ankles, feet, wrists, head, and neck are covered in scars. From the small and medical to monstrous and clearly torture. Narret wears the clothes she does to hide these from the eyes of others, they drew too much attention to her past. She doesn't know what they are but whenever someone saw them they reacted oddly.

• Inhumane Isolation: Narret knows nearly nothing of the world that she occupies because of her treatment. She only knows what she does from watching people from the shadows. If you asked her if she knew what a fork was she would answer no and ask what it was.

History
"Don't let them take me away! Please!"

Unlike most children, Narret wasn't born to a family.

She was grown.

She was supposed to be a perfect clone of Deus Terran. However the scientists of the DMT had not found out about the unpredictable nature of demon blood until this experiment. They knew something was wrong when she was created female, but with too much at stake on this project they moved forwards. Using rapid development hormones and genetic modifications they were able to rapidly age her from a newborn to that of a seven year old in less then a month. When they found she had no latent power like Deus, but still had demon blood coursing through her. They opted to change the project from creating their own demon, to creating a scientific specimen of her

They named her Narret.

It took four years for them to teach her simple basics in speaking, they didn't teach her much else in hopes to keep her stupid and ignorant. They also taught her of her "Brother" giving them a photo of Deus. Telling her that she had been separated from him long ago, and that they were helping her so that she could find him. They kept her in a stark white room with a one-way view. The location being a underground research bunker in Texas. However things were not all beds and roses as some might think.

Durring the fourth year, they got the OK from the higher ups to begin the main focus of the new project. They tortured her. Plain and simple. To an outside viewer she was a child, but to the men and women in their lab coats she was merely a lab rat. Serums were injected into her, testing their effectiveness against demon physiology. These ranged from simple allergic reactions to down right screaming agony. The scientists watched with manic grins whenever a serum scored a success as that. Her small body writhing on the rooms floor in complete agony. They pumped her full of toxins and poisons to see how fast they would damage her, they always cured her at the last minute though. They didn't want to lose their prime experiment. They cut into her, flaying her body and trying to figure out how a demons body worked. But they never put her under no, her screams of terror and pain only amused them and egged them on in their studies of how to control demons. They held no love for her, only hate. This treatment scarring her mind and body horribly. They said they would help her find her brother, but cut into her, and tortured her. In her mind she could only ask why, why these people were so cruel to her. This constant torture on her for a whole year had greatly weakened her body.

During her fifth year however the higher-ups decided that this waste of time should be terminated. So given their orders, the scientists commenced gassing of the chamber, one of the more twisted scientists coloring the gas so that their project would see her death come. But what the scientists had not expected was her reaction, or in actuality what her reaction caused.

The colored gas scared her, she didn't know what it was. She cried out to her torturers, in a last ditch attempt to try and escape further pain and agony. Her cries only amused the twisted doctors. Sorrow claimed her as her cries went unanswered, fear overwhelming her as more gas flooded the room. With the last of the good air she let out a primal cry for help.

The chamber she had been kept in exploded.

The scientists had no idea what was going on. the pieces of the exploded chamber, and chunks of their equipment began flying and converging into a strange mass above Narret. The mass began to take the shape of a humanoid of sorts, the arms and legs much larger then they should be. The chest of the hulking mass was hollow and shaped like a small compartment of sorts. the head elongated, the mouth replaced instead with a massive drill. The scientists were stunned in fright, enough time for the entity to attack. The mass showed no mercy, butchering the scientists where they stood. Narret, frozen in place by the display of brutality by the monster. When the last of the scientists had fallen, the entity took Narret and placed her in it's chest cavity and sealing it closed. It was at this point that Narret blacked out.

When Narret came too, she awoke to being surrounded by wreckage caked with old blood. Her memory caught up with her when looking about she came upon a head shaped mass with a drill. Narret fled the area as fast as her little legs could take her, blind to everything around her she ran. The horrors she had witnessed flashed back to her, what else had that thing done while she was out. It took hours before she was finally exhausted from running. Falling on her back she opened her eyes, to find she was somewhere she had only read about.

She was outside.

It finally hit her, she was free. She was free of that stark white cage and hell-hole, and she could now look for her brother. With his picture in hand, she lay there smiling for once in her life with tears falling from her eyes.

She would find her brother

RP example
"I-i-i'm sorry, I can't really do m-much......"

The lone girl sat on a bench of a bus-stop. Her search for her brother had brought her north of where she had escaped. Taking out of her pocket the only thing she owned other then the clothes on her back, a picture of Deus Terran. A small smile crawled over her lips as she let out a sigh.

"I'll find you soon brother..... I know I'm close......."

Placing the picture back in her pocket, she looked about. Some people glancing at her now and again, wondering why such a small girl was all alone. But then returned to their own business. The bus she had been waiting for finally arriving. As she boarded and took a seat, she closed her eyes in thought. The current destination of the bus, Jump City

'But will I find you, before they find me?'

Back to top Go down

The cloned Demon; Narret Terran Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cloned Demon; Narret Terran   The cloned Demon; Narret Terran Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:16 am

The cloned Demon; Narret Terran Kamina32
Back to top Go down

The cloned Demon; Narret Terran
Page 1 of 1