Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Vote_lcapI Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Voting_barI Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Vote_rcap 
Moon
I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Vote_lcapI Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Voting_barI Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :<

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Empty
PostSubject: I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :<   I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Hey, people. I keep on remembering that I haven't officially killed off my *originally* third character who I planned on getting rid of by death because the max. character limit is 3 (otherwise I'd happily keep the good ol' villain, but I wanted a new one to the bunch I have. ( Ignite is that "one" in case you haven't heard or something like it ).

That brings up the proposition of how this guy's going to die. Originally, I had conspired with Silent Night to have Zack kill him, then the idea expanded to have Thr33 do it, but Zack killing someone as a Titan doesn't seem to fit the bill, nor did Thr33.

I need to figure this out, get it over with, and preferably quickly because there are already a lit of time-consuming plots taking place. Here's a brief run-down of who Fake is:

- A shadowmancer, and a good one at that. Also controls a beast that can take the form of a person's greatest fear. His signature weapon of choice is a constantly bloodied chainsaw-scythe, duely named "Anna" after the girl who befell the blade before anyone else.

-Twenty-one years of age, six foot two, and sturdily and handsomely built.

-Very proud and extremely violent with no real grasp on "right and wrong."

- He's also a low-key agent at the Legion of Americanized Weapons, better know as the notorious Government Metahuman-Hunting Program, L.A.W.

- Real name is "Kaiser Adal Ehrlichmann," and, yes, he's releated to dear Liev Aleksandr Ehrlichmann, aka the flamboyant co-captain of Titans Central, [b]Honest.[/i] Their twins, actually, but by blood and not bond.

- Silent Night, the late Model Eleven and Captain Cab, Grin, Thr33, and Alyss McGee are the main characters who either know/have seriously battled with/et cetera Fake.

If you want to look into Fake in-depth, the link to his profile is in my signature. (It's the red letter "F" Very Happy)

I open to any ideas, here. PLEASE HELP!

Thanks,
-Honest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :<   I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:01 pm

Moved to plot development.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :<   I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Thanks; sorry 'bout that!
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :<   I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Dear Honest,

If you wish to have him killed, I know a certain other-dimension-demonic-pyromancer who is willing to do so. How you get him to kill you? Simple. Act a bit too violent against him or a bit too mighty and he will gladly end your life in the most horrifying or painfu lway possible..or burn you to cinders, whichever.

I would be able to show the violence that he poses as a new threat, using it for upcoming storylines Krious and myself have planned.

Kind Regards,

Emblem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :<   I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Hmm... a good idea, but there should be a solid motive for Fake to want to piss of Emblem (he knows his Uppers when he sees them, and would most likely be able to tell the difference between picking a fight with a guy like Emblem and picking a fight with a guy who basically is the incarnation of fire). Plus, to put it plainly, a more "nobel" fight would be very appreciated and personally a better send-off for myself. He was, after all, one of my first lovelies. ;~;
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :<   I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Just because Zack's a Titan doesn't mean he doesn't kill. Allow me to direct you to The First Step and The end for someone. If you actually want me to get links I can... Either way, Zack'd be happy to kill someone if you want, it kinda works with the whole him wanting to take out L.A.W. as well as continually going off the deep end. Don't forget Zack's a psycho first and a Titan second. At least that's what he considers himself. Inner conflictions and charecter development have ways of changing such things. Your choice either way.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :<   I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Ah! Sorry Honest! I totally forgot about trying to kill Kaiser :-/
Hm...all this death planning seems wrong...but somehow so right! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :<   I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Didn't you already turn him into an NPC? If he is an NPC, then he is no longer considered your character and no longer needs to die.

If you are still set on killing him, consider that he died once before and returned. Perhaps his own mortality is catching up on him. Perhaps the universe itself is trying to kill him. He could be running through the streets narrowly avoiding death as demons rip through the ground to try to kill him. Eventually, Kaiser must come to terms with his own mortality and succumbs to death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :<   I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Urghhhhhh, now the decision has become even more complicated and kinda dire, to my knowledge. I'll have to make a decision now or I'll never get it done.

Fake will die ( I need to focus on my neglected others, ) and by Silent Night's hand, with Liev watching to further the dramatic irony of the situation; all this time, Fake's fate has been to ensure Honest's ends with death, by his evil twin and the fact that Silent kills him, not Honest, kind of like a twisted way of protecting a friend from his own family? It also makes sense with what Silent said about Zack trying to take down L.A.W.

It could happen on something like a "covert mission" to ensnare their clever friend in a heist at L..A.W. with Zack and Liev obviously being the perpetrators.

It sounds good to me if you're game, Silent, but I know that getting to the infamous Legion of Americanized Weapons isn't so simple. Got and ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :<   I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Still Need to Kill Kaiser... :<
Page 1 of 1