Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sorina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sorina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sorina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sorina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sorina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sorina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sorina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sorina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sorina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sorina - Page 2 Vote_lcapSorina - Page 2 Voting_barSorina - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sorina

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Sorina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Well I was still going to detail all spells on the profile, and make the slots apply to only those spells.

And strategy doesn't always apply to a group or army. A salesperson's strategy (If they're a good one, at least) is to seem to agree with the customer. A door-to-door salesman's strategy is to make a good enough impression to have the target consumer not slam the door in their face.

Though I do appreciate your literary interest. I love literature/grammar/etc.

No spells for now, but they'll be posted as I go along. Is the rest of the profile ready for approval?
Back to top Go down

Sorina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Like I said before, those would be the salesman's tactics, not his strategy. I do realize how miniscule this debate is, though, so I won't be too upset if you use the two interchangeably.

Don't bother with the slots. You can use all your spells in any thread. Everything else in your profile is good, but it will not be approved until all the spells are included. So, once you have all your spells, you will then be approved, not before.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Sorina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:32 pm

No, I mean, I'm going to post the spells here for approval before using them. I just want to start using the character while I develop the spells.
Back to top Go down

Sorina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:59 pm

Your profile will be locked after it is approved, and I'm not going to unlock it just so you can add in the spells that should have been here from the beginning. You will not be able to use the character while developing spells, and the character will not be approved until all needed information is included.

I'm not sure how to make this any more clear. You could have already come up with all the spells in all the time you've put it off.

Without all the spells, this character will not be approved in any degree.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Sorina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Hey,Kyte,you could do what I did with the dark katana.You could put it down,and then put in (not usable for now) or something.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Sorina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Quick question Dar. Why is the app locked after approval? I mean some characters start off limited and need to develop certain abilites as time goes on, like me and Superboy for example, I've only gave him a few powers for now but as time goes on I'm going to develop the rest, but I wouldn't be able to do that if the app was locked and I couldn't update the app
Back to top Go down

Sorina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Apps are always locked after approval to keep them the same. It prevents dishonest players from going back and changing a bunch of stuff about their character. It also prevents people from commenting on the profile. Yeah, by the way, only mods and the player who made the profile are allowed to comment on character profiles. Josh, Hellbreaker, please consider this a warning. You are free to PM either of us, but don't post on the profile.

Usually if the character develops more powers or undergoes a major personality change, the char's owner makes an updated character profile. That isn't necessary if it's just a handful of updates. The mods can simply unlock the profile for you for a limited time or even change the information for you (if you ask really nicely).

This is not that case, however. Sorina has had these powers for thousands of years, so it's not like she's developing them. Adding in powers that someone has had the entire time usually hurts the believability of the character and makes the story less interesting. For example: pulling out an attack that could have easily killed the last guy you fought but didn't use.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Sorina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:06 pm

There is always room for improvement.

Heal
"Fii vindecat"
Sorina may heal small cuts, bruises, or scrapes of others.

Unlock
"Deblocare"
Unlocks locks.

Command Creatures
"Supuneţi-mă, creatura"
Using this spell allows Sorina to control creatures.

Deteriorate
"Rugina şi uzură"
This causes anything to get wear and tear, and not work very well anymore. Magical weapons and magical technology cannot be affected.

Scry
"Dezvăluie-mi caut persoana"
One of Sorina's more effective magical abilities. It requires a reflective surface, such as a mirror or water. However, once the spell is cast, no matter the amount of clarity, it will become clear and defined to her. This spell allows Sorina to see a place, person, or thing, as long as she has seen one of these places, people, or things before. There are limitations, however; if she wanted to scry a page in a book, unless that book was open to that exact page, she would see only a black void. She cannot scry people if they are dead, either. When scrying something, she needs only say, "Permiteţi-mi să vorbesc,", and she will be able to hear and speak around the area of that place, person, or thing.

Wither
"Muri"
Usually used in desperate situations, Sorina has to make physical contact to use this ability. It makes a two-inch in diameter black, festering, cancerous spot on anything living, though it usually causes plants to die nearly instantaneously. This spot produces extreme pain, almost unbearable, and doubles if it is touched; however, even if Sorina could put it on someone's eye or head or neck or any other vital area, it cannot kill them. She also must be able to touch the flesh directly.

Light
"Lumina"
This spell creates an orb of light; the intensity depending on the situation, and lights up the area around Sorina.

Destroy
"Distruge"
This spell is simply a great, powerful, purely magical blast that Sorina can send. She can only do about one a day.

Silence
"Garda de cuvintele mele/lor"
This spell has a slight variation; the first incantation is to set up an invisible barrier around Sorina so that no one can hear what she or anyone in this barrier is saying, and the other is to set the barrier around another person.

Move
"Puls ..."
This spell can merely shove anything through the air; at any speed depending on what Sorina wants. This can even be used to move objects calmly; not necessarily shoving them. This cannot work on people; Sorina suspects because each person may have a unique magical name.

Physical contact required for:
Heal
Deteriorate
Wither
Back to top Go down

Sorina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:09 pm

If there are any spells you want to change, just PM me before hand and we will try to work it out. Just make sure you don't use 'move' to throw nukes at people at the speed of light.

Sorina - Page 2 Kamina17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorina   Sorina - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorina
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: